+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
Hi Asivad,
I applied for Express Entry with SINP-EE( Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination Program for Express Entry) and get the AOR(Acknowledgement of Receipt) on Feb 27. Because my SINP Nomination letter was expired a few days ago and I applied for the extension of it. Unexpectedly, I was returned an SINP WORK PERMIT SUPPORT LETTER in addition to the extended nomination letter.

Questions:
1. What is SINP WORK PERMIT SUPPORT LETTER for?
2. Will SINP WORK PERMIT SUPPORT LETTER influence my previous CIC’s EE application?
3. Is it necessary or worthwhile to apply for Temp work permit before I get the result from Express Entry?
4. If I choose to apply for Temp work permit, does it have any bad influence on my CIC’s EE application?

Thank you so much for your kind help.

gh6506

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Hello Asivad Anac,

My BOWP has approved, PR application is in progressing
My question is if my PR application is rejected some day, is BOWP still effective?

Thanks a lot

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Query about Birth Certificate.

Applicant does not have birth certificate. Applicant has sibling in Canada which is mentioned in EE profile. There is no mention of Applicant's birth certificate in check list.

As there is no points awarded in CRS for sibling, Do I need to submit my birth certificate to prove relationship?. My sibling can provide provide birth certificate and passport copy to confirm that our biological parents are same.

Awaits feedback.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhonnygdr said:
Hello Asivad,

One of my friends is applying for PR through EE and right now, he is eligible under FSW. He is trying to get ITA through CEC. He was signed by a company as a contractor from March 2015-June 2015, after which the same company offered him a full time position (July 2015-present). During contract term he didn't have any paid hours, however after July he worked atleast 40hrs/week.

Contract term:4 months
Permanent position: 11 months

I know that for express entry we require atleast 30 hrs/week of paid work for one year. As per 30 hrs/week, we need 1440 hrs of paid work/year. He worked 1760 hrs since July. So my question is, can he mention that he was employed from March 2015-present?

We would really appreciate your input. Thank you.
Only paid hours would count. They would need both 1560 hours of paid work AND 52 weeks of employment. Even if they have accumulated more than 1560 hours in a shorter span of time, they would still need to wait till they have worked for 52 weeks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simplesim said:
Hi
I submitted my eapr on 1st april 2016. I had 373 points and with SINP nomination I got 600 so my final points are 973. Now I am getting married in the month of May 2016.Can anyone please guide if
I can add my spouse as I wana take my spouse along with me on PR application.
Please reply how can I proceed with the process and what all documents I need to show and how for the spouse addition in my application

Awaiting for your speedy and positive response

Thanks and Regards,
Simple
You can add your spouse after you get married. You'd need to send proof of marriage, 'Additional family information' form, spouse's medicals, PCC(s) and additional POF (if applicable) via CSE.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yxlxh said:
Hi Asivad,
I applied for Express Entry with SINP-EE( Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination Program for Express Entry) and get the AOR(Acknowledgement of Receipt) on Feb 27. Because my SINP Nomination letter was expired a few days ago and I applied for the extension of it. Unexpectedly, I was returned an SINP WORK PERMIT SUPPORT LETTER in addition to the extended nomination letter.

Questions:
1. What is SINP WORK PERMIT SUPPORT LETTER for?

You can use that to apply for a temporary WP while awaiting PR decision.

2. Will SINP WORK PERMIT SUPPORT LETTER influence my previous CIC’s EE application?

Not at all.

3. Is it necessary or worthwhile to apply for Temp work permit before I get the result from Express Entry?

Your call. If you don't want it, you can ignore this letter.

4. If I choose to apply for Temp work permit, does it have any bad influence on my CIC’s EE application?

No.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gh6506 said:
Hello Asivad Anac,

My BOWP has approved, PR application is in progressing
My question is if my PR application is rejected some day, is BOWP still effective?

Thanks a lot
Yes.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaiamcoming said:
Query about Birth Certificate.

Applicant does not have birth certificate. Applicant has sibling in Canada which is mentioned in EE profile. There is no mention of Applicant's birth certificate in check list.

As there is no points awarded in CRS for sibling, Do I need to submit my birth certificate to prove relationship?. My sibling can provide provide birth certificate and passport copy to confirm that our biological parents are same.

Awaits feedback.
Assuming you are applying under FSW, do you reach 67 without 5 points for having a sibling in Canada? If yes, you can remove their information from your EE profile and you won't be prompted for any documentation.

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Greetings to you Asivad. based on the query i raised on doing a job aside from the nominated one. Does it mean i can have two resume, one for the nominated Noc, and the other for the aspire job. just curious

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sj_naija said:
Greetings to you Asivad. based on the query i raised on doing a job aside from the nominated one. Does it mean i can have two resume, one for the nominated Noc, and the other for the aspire job. just curious
Primary NOC has nothing to do with resumes, you can have as many resumes (across NOCs) as you want.

Nalanda

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Dear Asivad,

I have a couple of queries.

As discussed, I will complete my 1year of experience on 20-June-2016. I hope next round will happen on 3rd-June and followed by 19th June. Considering that 19-June CRS is 470. Then I will get ITA.
Should I accept that ITA or not?

There is no option for me to provide the exact data in work history section. As for as months, I completed 1 year. Technically speaking I might be 51 weeks and 5 days. Is CIC so strict on number of days?

Nalanda

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Dear Asivad,

I have my masters from Canada. I did my bachelors from India. If I do ECA for my bachelors will it increase my score or not?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nalanda said:
Dear Asivad,

I have a couple of queries.

As discussed, I will complete my 1year of experience on 20-June-2016. I hope next round will happen on 3rd-June and followed by 19th June. Considering that 19-June CRS is 470. Then I will get ITA.
Should I accept that ITA or not?

There is no option for me to provide the exact data in work history section. As for as months, I completed 1 year. Technically speaking I might be 51 weeks and 5 days. Is CIC so strict on number of days?
Accept the ITA whenever you receive it. Submit post ITA application after completing 52 weeks.