Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheire said:
Hey
My PNP nomination is expiring in 20 days.
Applied for EE in JAN , got AOR on 19 JAn BC PNP inland
Everybody from JAN AOr group inland Pnp guys got PPR except me.
What should i do ?
Should i apply for paper application, just to be same only 20 days left in PNP nomination's expiration date?
Please suggest me something i am worried about my application?
Even FEB guys got PPRs who applied as PNP inlanders
What do your GCMS notes indicate? There is no harm in applying for the paper application if you want to do that.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Asivad Anac said:
What do your GCMS notes indicate? There is no harm in applying for the paper application if you want to do that.
I haven't applied for GCMS notes.
Applied through consultant and he is saying everything is good.

goldon

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

Can you provide some opinion on my situation please?

Hi guys,

I just got my GCMS notes, and it turns out lots of issues are in there. Can any one help me with it? I am really worried now.

Note1
Date 2016/02/13
Text: ***AGENT REVIEW 11.2 *** Review Required. A 11.2 assessment refusal. CRS score falls below the minimum. Foreign Education for Spouse was rejected for the following reason: Translation of foreign education credential not provided.

Note 2
Date 2016/02/13
Text: ***AGENT REVIEW 11.2 *** Review Required. A 11.2 assessment refusal.
CRS score falls below the minimum. ITA based on level of education as "Post-sec*2+ incl 3 yr post-sec" level of education at time of e_APR changed to 'Bachelor's or 3 yr....' ECA report summary indicates Bachelor's degree only; lists 2nd credential as 'Honorary award'.

Note4
Date 2016/02/05
Text: ***AGENT REVIEW ***EDUCATION** Please Review for possible Points Discrepancy re Spouse EDUCATION DOCUMENTS Candadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian institution recognized; credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE eligibility. PHD ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA Site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency WES as Bachelor's degree ** NO diploma but Transcript present, however it does not appear to state degree granted for bachelor's eduction SPOUSE'S EDUCATION ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency WES as PHD** NO Translation for foreign credential under education tab.

After discussing with other fellows in this forum, I will
1. Translate and notarize my wife's degree.
2. Provide my wife's master degree translation, transcript (with translation), photocopy of degree certificate.
3. Provide my wife's bachelor degree translation, transcript (with translation), photocopy of degree certificate.
4. Provide a letter of explanation from my PhD supervisor( why I don't have a master's degree), photo copy of my PhD degree, PhD transcript.

Will this be enough to support my case?

Here is the link to our discussion.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/got-my-gcms-notes-seniors-please-help-t415251.0.html

Thank you so much!

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Dear Asivad, pls I want to know if its legal and possible for one to work in a different field from NOC our application was based. Hope there won't be discrepancy.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sj_naija said:
Dear Asivad, pls I want to know if its legal and possible for one to work in a different field from NOC our application was based. Hope there won't be discrepancy.
Legal and possible.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldon said:
Hi Asivad,

Can you provide some opinion on my situation please?

Hi guys,

I just got my GCMS notes, and it turns out lots of issues are in there. Can any one help me with it? I am really worried now.

Note1
Date 2016/02/13
Text: ***AGENT REVIEW 11.2 *** Review Required. A 11.2 assessment refusal. CRS score falls below the minimum. Foreign Education for Spouse was rejected for the following reason: Translation of foreign education credential not provided.

Note 2
Date 2016/02/13
Text: ***AGENT REVIEW 11.2 *** Review Required. A 11.2 assessment refusal.
CRS score falls below the minimum. ITA based on level of education as "Post-sec*2+ incl 3 yr post-sec" level of education at time of e_APR changed to 'Bachelor's or 3 yr....' ECA report summary indicates Bachelor's degree only; lists 2nd credential as 'Honorary award'.

Note4
Date 2016/02/05
Text: ***AGENT REVIEW ***EDUCATION** Please Review for possible Points Discrepancy re Spouse EDUCATION DOCUMENTS Candadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian institution recognized; credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE eligibility. PHD ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA Site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency WES as Bachelor's degree ** NO diploma but Transcript present, however it does not appear to state degree granted for bachelor's eduction SPOUSE'S EDUCATION ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency WES as PHD** NO Translation for foreign credential under education tab.

After discussing with other fellows in this forum, I will
1. Translate and notarize my wife's degree.
2. Provide my wife's master degree translation, transcript (with translation), photocopy of degree certificate.
3. Provide my wife's bachelor degree translation, transcript (with translation), photocopy of degree certificate.
4. Provide a letter of explanation from my PhD supervisor( why I don't have a master's degree), photo copy of my PhD degree, PhD transcript.

Will this be enough to support my case?

Here is the link to our discussion.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/got-my-gcms-notes-seniors-please-help-t415251.0.html

Thank you so much!
1, 2 and 4 would suffice. The challenge here would be for IRCC to agree to accept these later-day submissions especially the translations. Send in these via CSE and hope for the best.

good_luck

Star Member
Nov 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad...I received my gcms notes which were generated on 15-April-2016.

They say....

21-Jan-2016 - R10 review -OK
22-Jan-2016 - ECA & Police Certificates- OK
26-Jan-2016 - Agent Review 11.2 - decision: Met

Eligibility - Met
Medical - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not started

Question - Is Agent review 11.2 is the final review ? Or there is any other review after this one ?

I don't understand...last update was in January and it is almost 4 months now. They take this much time for security ?

Based on your experience...could you tell me if there is anything else they will do after this stage ?

Also, in one section for Biographic Info...USA related activity, for me it says 'NRT' but for my son (3 yr old) it says - system error.
Could that have any impact ? Should I contact CIC ? There is nothing I can provide them for this thing.
He does have US Visa and traveled to US in 2014.

Thanks a lot for the help !

goldon

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
1, 2 and 4 would suffice. The challenge here would be for IRCC to agree to accept these later-day submissions especially the translations. Send in these via CSE and hope for the best.
Thank you Asivad!

I think that the only thing I can do now. Feel so bad that I wasn't careful enough when subm

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good_luck said:
Hi Asivad...I received my gcms notes which were generated on 15-April-2016.

They say....

21-Jan-2016 - R10 review -OK
22-Jan-2016 - ECA & Police Certificates- OK
26-Jan-2016 - Agent Review 11.2 - decision: Met

Eligibility - Met
Medical - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not started

Question - Is Agent review 11.2 is the final review ? Or there is any other review after this one ?

I don't understand...last update was in January and it is almost 4 months now. They take this much time for security ?

Based on your experience...could you tell me if there is anything else they will do after this stage ?

Also, in one section for Biographic Info...USA related activity, for me it says 'NRT' but for my son (3 yr old) it says - system error.
Could that have any impact ? Should I contact CIC ? There is nothing I can provide them for this thing.
He does have US Visa and traveled to US in 2014.

Thanks a lot for the help !
That indicates you meet program eligibility (CEC/FSW/FST). CRS verification, Background verification, criminality would follow. BG checks are the longest part of application processing.

That 'system error' is probably harmless. Your son is too young to require a PCC for themselves so nothing to worry here.

good_luck

Star Member
Nov 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
That indicates you meet program eligibility (CEC/FSW/FST). CRS verification, Background verification, criminality would follow. BG checks are the longest part of application processing.

That 'system error' is probably harmless. Your son is too young to require a PCC for themselves so nothing to worry here.
Thanks. YATB!

jhonnygdr

Nov 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,

One of my friends is applying for PR through EE and right now, he is eligible under FSW. He is trying to get ITA through CEC. He was signed by a company as a contractor from March 2015-June 2015, after which the same company offered him a full time position (July 2015-present). During contract term he didn't have any paid hours, however after July he worked atleast 40hrs/week.

Contract term:4 months
Permanent position: 11 months

I know that for express entry we require atleast 30 hrs/week of paid work for one year. As per 30 hrs/week, we need 1440 hrs of paid work/year. He worked 1760 hrs since July. So my question is, can he mention that he was employed from March 2015-present?

We would really appreciate your input. Thank you.

jaz3223

Feb 25, 2016
I raised a cse to ircc using the generic cse link... It was to provide some additional documents... To which ircc replied saying that the documents have been attached to my file.

My file is currently with the local visa office. Do I need to raise a separate duplicate cse to the local visa office to submit the same documents?

In other words, do ircc and local visa office access the same file from a shared server or do they have their respective copies of a file on their respective server?

Apologies if my wording seems complicated to you... I am a bit stressed coz of this lengthy wait time and uncertainty of the outcome...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaz3223 said:
I raised a cse to ircc using the generic cse link... It was to provide some additional documents... To which ircc replied saying that the documents have been attached to my file.

My file is currently with the local visa office. Do I need to raise a separate duplicate cse to the local visa office to submit the same documents?

In other words, do ircc and local visa office access the same file from a shared server or do they have their respective copies of a file on their respective server?

Apologies if my wording seems complicated to you... I am a bit stressed coz of this lengthy wait time and uncertainty of the outcome...
No harm in sending another CSE directly to LVO but your file has already been updated centrally and the LVO can access the new documents.

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
Hi
I submitted my eapr on 1st april 2016. I had 373 points and with SINP nomination I got 600 so my final points are 973. Now I am getting married in the month of May 2016.Can anyone please guide if
I can add my spouse as I wana take my spouse along with me on PR application.
Please reply how can I proceed with the process and what all documents I need to show and how for the spouse addition in my application

Awaiting for your speedy and positive response

Thanks and Regards,
Simple