+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Start here and answer the questions to help you get started with a basic settlement plan. In addition to this, provide evidence of having family/friends who are already settled in Saskatchewan. You can provide evidence of having applied for jobs in the province or having looked for housing. Write about how you are going to settle down professionally and socially in the province with attention to employment, housing, banking, schooling (if you have dependent children), support systems (if any) etc.
Thank you very much for your prompt response.
Just to update , I already submitted settlement plan & scheduled 4 forms.
I do not have any friends and relatives in Saskatchewan.

hsalem

Jan 27, 2016
Dear Mr. Asivad,
Please I have a question if u can help;
In my GCMS: it's mentioned that my wife claimed education is not matching with her WES ASSESMENT.
Do you think my application would be rejected?
AOR OCT 15
BC MAR 18
PNP Candidate.
Highly appreciate your kind feedback

CAD_CAD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Dear Asivad,

I ordered FBI PC document to be delivered to US address since I need it ASAP, even though I live in East Europe. Now in FBI PC document it is written USA address and not my actual address. Do you think this might cause any problems? Anyone had similar situation?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VPK said:
Thank you Asivad..
Another quick question.. Should my husband carry PoF as well when he lands? Even if I have a job by then?
Only the PA may be prompted for POF. Your spouse won't be asked for that as it will be covered when you land before them.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohit7700 said:
Hi Asivad Sir,

i need ur help.i submiited my complete application with full fees on 20th March and yesterday it got rejected due Police Clearance certifiactes as according to them , i also need to provide pcc from that city where i studied.Earlier i got pcc from SSP office as i am from Punjab,India.so what u recommend should i provide PCC from PSK or what else i shoud do???
also i got my medical done on 11th march.is that medical still valid or i need to undergo new medical after getting NEW ITA???
That medical is valid if you apply before 11th September. You should definitely get PCC from passport authorities.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsalem said:
Dear Mr. Asivad,
Please I have a question if u can help;
In my GCMS: it's mentioned that my wife claimed education is not matching with her WES ASSESMENT.
Do you think my application would be rejected?
AOR OCT 15
BC MAR 18
PNP Candidate.
Highly appreciate your kind feedback
This won't be a problem.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAD_CAD said:
Dear Asivad,

I ordered FBI PC document to be delivered to US address since I need it ASAP, even though I live in East Europe. Now in FBI PC document it is written USA address and not my actual address. Do you think this might cause any problems? Anyone had similar situation?

Thanks
This won't be a problem.

mohsin.sadi

Oct 20, 2015
Dear Asivad,
Actually my expired wp was intra company trasfer for montreal, I am currently on implied status, Attorny has applied Bowp for same location.
1. Can i move to other location & work?
2. Or can i ask attorny to amenmend to be able work for ontario region?
Thanks once again.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad & other seniors

I did my medical on june. I haven't been asked for updated medicals yet, but since i need more time for landing than till June, I'd like to submit updated medicals.

Now, how can I do this? with a CSE?

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
some more questions ASIVAD SIR,
Should i only upload psk pcc in for me as well as for my wife instead of uploading SSP office pcc ???

Aslo sir i recreated my EE profile yesterday and it became active 2-3 hours ago as job bank registrartion took some time and my scores are 471 but still i didn't get ITA today as cutoff was 470?

CAD_CAD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
For Proof of Funds requirements in CIC page it is written: The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.

In the letter issued by my bank nothing is written about any outstanding debts or loans, because I do not have any. Do you think CIC will still insist on having these written? Everything else in my letter is OK.

Thanks

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAD_CAD said:
For Proof of Funds requirements in CIC page it is written: The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.

In the letter issued by my bank nothing is written about any outstanding debts or loans, because I do not have any. Do you think CIC will still insist on having these written? Everything else in my letter is OK.

Thanks
You can get the the bank write 0 debt.. if not it should be good

sudi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
OINP is finicky about this for some weird reason. If you've already got an AOR from them, you can either send the older passport copy to ontarionominee@ontario.ca or wait for them to ask for it. If you haven't got an AOR yet, wait for it before sending them anything.
Hi Asivad,

Thanks a lot for timely input....I was able to deliver my old passport to Ontario office receptionist with LOE.... surprisingly my 45days deadline ends today...On the envelope I did mention the express entry profile number n subject details as old passport copy n sent them an email...hope it should be fine..

Thanks again!!!!