+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Hi Asivad,

Firstly, thanks for helping everyone on this forum. I need a help.

I might be travelling to US for work. Do I need to update CIC? I have sent my PR application.

Others are welcomed to answer. Appreciate everyone's help.

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Thanks, I went ahead and made the payment. Since I don't have a credit card, I made the payment with my debit card. As soon as I made the payment I've received a receipt of payment. Out of curiosity, I checked my internet banking account and found the amount in 'Amount in Holds' section which is deducted from my Available balance. So, I called the bank and they have mentioned that there is no hold from their end and they are simply waiting for the merchant to claim for it. They will only keep the money like that for the next 14 days after that it will be credited back to the account.

My question is-
Have anyone else experienced the same i.e. The payment amount getting deducted from available balance and stays as a hold/pending balance? Does CIC immediately takes the money or claim it after few days?
If the payment does not get through then will I get a rejection for this?

Please share your thoughts!

Thanks
Alifur

Asivad Anac said:
I paid it upfront so I don't know how that screen looks like but you should probably be choosing 2 as your application consists of 2 members.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jickson said:
Hello Asivad & other seniors

I did my medical on june. I haven't been asked for updated medicals yet, but since i need more time for landing than till June, I'd like to submit updated medicals.

Now, how can I do this? with a CSE?
Have you got your COPR already?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohit7700 said:
some more questions ASIVAD SIR,
Should i only upload psk pcc in for me as well as for my wife instead of uploading SSP office pcc ???

Aslo sir i recreated my EE profile yesterday and it became active 2-3 hours ago as job bank registrartion took some time and my scores are 471 but still i didn't get ITA today as cutoff was 470?
It takes 24 hours for the profile to get activated so you might have to wait for the next draw. The PCC rule applies to your spouse as well - get a fresh PCC for them.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolhyd said:
Hi Asivad,

Firstly, thanks for helping everyone on this forum. I need a help.

I might be travelling to US for work. Do I need to update CIC? I have sent my PR application.

Others are welcomed to answer. Appreciate everyone's help.
Doesn't impact your PR application so you don't really have to inform IRCC. If you're planning to be in the US for more than 3 months and would want to complete your PPR formalities in North America, you might want to update your residential address. There is no hurry though - you can do this anytime over the next few months.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wifiwifey said:
Thanks, I went ahead and made the payment. Since I don't have a credit card, I made the payment with my debit card. As soon as I made the payment I've received a receipt of payment. Out of curiosity, I checked my internet banking account and found the amount in 'Amount in Holds' section which is deducted from my Available balance. So, I called the bank and they have mentioned that there is no hold from their end and they are simply waiting for the merchant to claim for it. They will only keep the money like that for the next 14 days after that it will be credited back to the account.

My question is-
Have anyone else experienced the same i.e. The payment amount getting deducted from available balance and stays as a hold/pending balance? Does CIC immediately takes the money or claim it after few days?
If the payment does not get through then will I get a rejection for this?

Please share your thoughts!

Thanks
Alifur
Might take a few hours for the payment gateway to complete this transaction - check with your bank again. Your application will be refused if the payment doesn't make it to IRCC but you don't have to worry about that right away, give it some more time.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Asivad Anac said:
Doesn't impact your PR application so you don't really have to inform IRCC. If you're planning to be in the US for more than 3 months and would want to complete your PPR formalities in North America, you might want to update your residential address. There is no hurry though - you can do this anytime over the next few months.
Thank you Asivad. I really appreciate your help.

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hi Asivad,
Do we need to specify provience name in schedule 4 form for point 3.
Even if our application is in process .
I have been requested from sinp "intent of reside info" . Could you please help me on this.

Thank you in advance.

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
452 is iffy now. Let's wait for another draw in March to see if they invite more than 1200 applicants this time around. Unfortunately, if they choose to stick with 1000-1200 ITAs/draw in the near future, your chances appear bleak for now.

Hi Asivad,

I don't have any question. Just one word "bleak"

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reddysar said:
Hi Asivad,
Do we need to specify provience name in schedule 4 form for point 3.
Even if our application is in process .
I have been requested from sinp "intent of reside info" . Could you please help me on this.

Thank you in advance.
No harm in either mentioning Saskatechewan there or leaving it blank.

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
No harm in either mentioning Saskatechewan there or leaving it blank.
But I have mentioned as "NONE" since I did had any nomination at that time (18 Dec 15).

Now I have been asked to provide "intent of reside in Saskatchewan info".
Do I need to submit schedule 4 again , I am in bit confused.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reddysar said:
But I have mentioned as "NONE" since I did had any nomination at that time.

Now I have been asked to provide "intent of reside in Saskatchewan info".
Do I need to submit schedule 4 again , I am in bit confused.
Was that Schedule 4 request from IRCC? After you submitted e-APR? In that case, you should've answered Yes. If this request is from SINP, just send them what they are asking from you, not Schedule 4 again.

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What should i answer for Purpose of Travel in Travel History. I went Malaysia for three days for Tourism. Should i mention "Tourism" or "Vacation - Tourism"?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivekforbes said:
What should i answer for Purpose of Travel in Travel History. I went Malaysia for three days for Tourism. Should i mention "Tourism" or "Vacation - Tourism"?
Either of those are fine.

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have already submitted my application and got AOR on 2nd March.

I noticed that my one year experience of foreign work, the reference letter did not mention a detail work duties and only said technical support.

I worked as an environmental science manager in that company.

Lots of applicants were rejected by different reasons on the reference letter.

What should I do? any suggestion?

What should I do to fix this problem.

Thank you so much for the help.