VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wifiwifey said:
Dear Asivad,

I just received a message in myCIC account with the following-

Dear XXX,
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the
Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still
ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
(RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be
paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common
law partner, if applicable.
If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay
the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following
these steps:

So, this is a RPRF request? Yes

Does that mean I will get a PPR for sure? Likely but not a certainty yet.

After a PPR how long do I get to send my Passport? 30 days

Thanks for your help so far!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudi said:
Hi Guys,

Is t mandatory to send old passport if the new passport is less than 2 yrs old?? I sent my application package to onip with new passport details along with blank pages ..the new passport was received in 2016 because of change of personal particulars...kindly help
OINP is finicky about this for some weird reason. If you've already got an AOR from them, you can either send the older passport copy to ontarionominee@ontario.ca or wait for them to ask for it. If you haven't got an AOR yet, wait for it before sending them anything.

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Hi Asivad,
Other day I wrote to you about a request from CIC for settelment plan. My AOR is in December. Today another person from December received the same request for Saskatchewan.
Perhaps something new starting...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Patica said:
Hi Asivad,
Other day I wrote to you about a request from CIC for settelment plan. My AOR is in December. Today another person from December received the same request for Saskatchewan.
Perhaps something new starting...
Interesting.

Could be just random occurrences or a ploy in the making to further avoid abuse of PN as 'back door' to PR.

mohsin.sadi

Oct 20, 2015
Dear Asivad, I really appreciate you for helping people in this forum.

I am inland-FSW, Currently working in montreal on closed workpermit expired on 15March 2016, I have submitted BOPW on 8Feb2016.
Today I have received below letter from cic officer.

"..........Although you indicated on your application form that you intend to reside in Scarborough, Ontario, you currently live and work in Montreal, Quebec and you have been working there since 2011. I am concerned that you do not intend to live in a province other than the Province of Quebec.
In your application you state; that you have the intention to move to Ontario, that you will request your company transfer to Ontario, that you have many friends in Ontario, that your will send your daughter to English school and finally that your spouse does not speak French and that she wishes to work in Ontario.
You have unfortunately failed to provide supporting documents to satisfy me of your intention.
It is important for you to be aware that no visas will be issued to applicants residing in the province of Quebec, who have applied for an economic class of immigration other than the Quebec Skilled Worker program until they have left the Province of Quebec."
Therefore, please submit proof of your intention to reside in a province other than the province of Quebec
within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit. If you do not to respond with additional information and/or documentation, or if your submission does not allay this concern, your application may be refused"

Please advise me the possible options/documents I can submit?
Question 1 : My expired wp was for montreal location, Can I request my company to move me & work in Ontario while my BOWP in progress (applied 6 weeks ago) ?
Question 2 : If above condition is possible, I will ask my company to provide new offer letter for Ontario & I will actually move within 30 days & submit the proof?
Question: Apart from submitting the document, I have to actually move out of quebec?

Thank you very much
Khan

11 Oct : AOR
28 Oct : Medical Passed
5 Nov : Schedule A
22 Mar : Additional document requested.

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hi Asivad,
Need quick help. I have applied SINP on Dec 15.
I am working in Canada (Quebec).
Today I have been requested additional documents from Sinp I.e " intent to reside in Saskatchewan".
Could please guide me what are the things I can provide to Sinp for intent of reside in Saskatchewan.
Could you please provide any information on this.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohsin.sadi said:
Dear Asivad, I really appreciate you for helping people in this forum.

I am inland-FSW, Currently working in montreal on closed workpermit expired on 15March 2016, I have submitted BOPW on 8Feb2016.
Today I have received below letter from cic officer.

"..........Although you indicated on your application form that you intend to reside in Scarborough, Ontario, you currently live and work in Montreal, Quebec and you have been working there since 2011. I am concerned that you do not intend to live in a province other than the Province of Quebec.
In your application you state; that you have the intention to move to Ontario, that you will request your company transfer to Ontario, that you have many friends in Ontario, that your will send your daughter to English school and finally that your spouse does not speak French and that she wishes to work in Ontario.
You have unfortunately failed to provide supporting documents to satisfy me of your intention.
It is important for you to be aware that no visas will be issued to applicants residing in the province of Quebec, who have applied for an economic class of immigration other than the Quebec Skilled Worker program until they have left the Province of Quebec."
Therefore, please submit proof of your intention to reside in a province other than the province of Quebec
within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit. If you do not to respond with additional information and/or documentation, or if your submission does not allay this concern, your application may be refused"

Please advise me the possible options/documents I can submit?
Question 1 : My expired wp was for montreal location, Can I request my company to move me & work in Ontario while my BOWP in progress (applied 6 weeks ago) ?
Question 2 : If above condition is possible, I will ask my company to provide new offer letter for Ontario & I will actually move within 30 days & submit the proof?
Question: Apart from submitting the document, I have to actually move out of quebec?

Thank you very much
Khan

11 Oct : AOR
28 Oct : Medical Passed
5 Nov : Schedule A
22 Mar : Additional document requested.
The best possible proof is to move lock, stock and barrel to Ontario right away. And then submit evidence of having done so in the form of a new lease agreement, travel documents, shifting household goods, offer letter from your employer etc.

If that sounds too much to do within the next 30 days, start thinking along these lines and provide any and all documentation that you can collect within 30 days to prove that you are already not living in Quebec anymore or that you will relocate out of there in the near future BEFORE getting your PR decision.

mohsin.sadi

Oct 20, 2015
Dear Asivad, Thanks for the quick answer.
My expired wp was for montreal location, Can I request my company to move me & work in Ontario while my BOWP in progress (applied 6 weeks ago) ? Will there be any prblm for location?
Any reference from cic so that i can tell my company.

Thanks in advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohsin.sadi said:
Dear Asivad, Thanks for the quick answer.
My expired wp was for montreal location, Can I request my company to move me & work in Ontario while my BOWP in progress (applied 6 weeks ago) ? Will there be any prblm for location?
Any reference from cic so that i can tell my company.

Thanks in advance
I'm not completely sure about Quebec's programs so I'll let someone else answer this one. So you had a WP exclusively for Quebec which is invalid for work elsewhere in Canada? Were you exempted from CAQ requirements?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reddysar said:
Hi Asivad,
Need quick help. I have applied SINP on Dec 15.
I am working in Canada (Quebec).
Today I have been requested additional documents from Sinp I.e " intent to reside in Saskatchewan".
Could please guide me what are the things I can provide to Sinp for intent of reside in Saskatchewan.
Could you please provide any information on this.
Start here and answer the questions to help you get started with a basic settlement plan. In addition to this, provide evidence of having family/friends who are already settled in Saskatchewan. You can provide evidence of having applied for jobs in the province or having looked for housing. Write about how you are going to settle down professionally and socially in the province with attention to employment, housing, banking, schooling (if you have dependent children), support systems (if any) etc.

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Thank you very much!

When I am trying to pay my RPRF fees, I need to register first in that website and then do I choose 2 in the number of applicants because I have an accompanying spouse?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wifiwifey said:
Thank you very much!

When I am trying to pay my RPRF fees, I need to register first in that website and then do I choose 2 in the number of applicants because I have an accompanying spouse?
I paid it upfront so I don't know how that screen looks like but you should probably be choosing 2 as your application consists of 2 members.

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
Hi Asivad Sir,

i need ur help.i submiited my complete application with full fees on 20th March and yesterday it got rejected due Police Clearance certifiactes as according to them , i also need to provide pcc from that city where i studied.Earlier i got pcc from SSP office as i am from Punjab,India.so what u recommend should i provide PCC from PSK or what else i shoud do???
also i got my medical done on 11th march.is that medical still valid or i need to undergo new medical after getting NEW ITA???

VPK

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
No problems - ensure that they carry their COPR and follow the procedures outlined in the COPR and read the IRCC page on landing as well.
Thank you Asivad..
Another quick question.. Should my husband carry PoF as well when he lands? Even if I have a job by then?