+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
linandzou said:
I have already submitted my application and got AOR on 2nd March.

I noticed that my one year experience of foreign work, the reference letter did not mention a detail work duties and only said technical support.

I worked as an environmental science manager in that company.

Lots of applicants were rejected by different reasons on the reference letter.

What should I do? any suggestion?

What should I do to fix this problem.

Thank you so much for the help.
If the reference letter doesn't mention job responsibilities that closely match main duties of your chosen NOC, the officer won't award you any points for that work experience. If your recalculated score (without getting any points for that work experience) falls below the cutoff of the draw in which you got the ITA, your application will be refused. If this is the case, recommend that you immediately get a revised reference letter which mentions job responsibilities and send it via CSE with a polite request to the officer asking them to include this document to your application.

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
If the reference letter doesn't mention job responsibilities that closely match main duties of your chosen NOC, the officer won't award you any points for that work experience. If your recalculated score (without getting any points for that work experience) falls below the cutoff of the draw in which you got the ITA, your application will be refused. If this is the case, recommend that you immediately get a revised reference letter which mentions job responsibilities and send it via CSE with a polite request to the officer asking them to include this document to your application.
Thank you so much

CAD_CAD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Dear Asivad and Forum members,

In my IELTS report I have my old passport number written. Now I changed the passport and have a new one.
Should I write LOE and attach the old passport copy?

Thanks

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
Thanks Asivad sir for ur kind help..i got New ITA late night(IST) :)
so now i only need to upload only PASSPORT SEVA KENDRA PCC for both of us and that will work for all the locations we lived in India...RIGHT SIR????No need to upload SSP office old pcc?

also sir my wife is a principal applicant and her reference letters are accordingly like job duties,position,full time,weekly hours everything is mentioned but in my 4 reference letters ,only current employer has mentioned above things and previous 3 employers has only mentioned my position as well as time period for which i worked. is there any problem with this????i am not getting any points for my work experience but i cant delete as i also mentioned it in my previous rejected application.

also sir me and my wife both work in same NOC 2147(NETWORK ENGINEER).I Heard from some people that chances of getting phone call or interview from CIC is more in case of female principal applicants are more their scrutiny level is high on females?Is there any thing like this....
thanks in advance Sir

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
CAD_CAD said:
Dear Asivad and Forum members,

In my IELTS report I have my old passport number written. Now I changed the passport and have a new one.
Should I write LOE and attach the old passport copy?

Thanks
if you have got your passport renewed, please raise a CSE to your VO and update them about it so that they can add the same to your file :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mohit7700 said:
Thanks Asivad sir for ur kind help..i got New ITA late night(IST) :)
so now i only need to upload only PASSPORT SEVA KENDRA PCC for both of us and that will work for all the locations we lived in India...RIGHT SIR????No need to upload SSP office old pcc?

If you have a PCC from PSK, you are good to go. No worries. No need to upload local police issued PCC.

also sir my wife is a principal applicant and her reference letters are accordingly like job duties,position,full time,weekly hours everything is mentioned but in my 4 reference letters ,only current employer has mentioned above things and previous 3 employers has only mentioned my position as well as time period for which i worked. is there any problem with this????i am not getting any points for my work experience but i cant delete as i also mentioned it in my previous rejected application.

Since you are a secondary applicant, you need not submit any reference letters (unless you have gained work experience in Canada and you are claiming points for it). You can remove your work experience details from the employment history section and retain it in the personal history section alone. This way, you will not be prompted for any reference letters.

also sir me and my wife both work in same NOC 2147(NETWORK ENGINEER).I Heard from some people that chances of getting phone call or interview from CIC is more in case of female principal applicants are more their scrutiny level is high on females?Is there any thing like this....

I have never heard anything like this before. Sounds like a sexist agenda to me. I don't think this is true.
thanks in advance Sir

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Was that Schedule 4 request from IRCC? After you submitted e-APR? In that case, you should've answered Yes. If this request is from SINP, just send them what they are asking from you, not Schedule 4 again.
Thank you very much for your help and prompt support.
I would be extremely thankful to you

CAD_CAD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
murtazajaffri_cca said:
if you have got your passport renewed, please raise a CSE to your VO and update them about it so that they can add the same to your file :)
Actually, I haven't submitted my application yet, I am in post-ITA phase.

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Thank you very much for your response. I really appreciate it.

I just saw that there is a long holiday from 25-29 in Canada. So, is there a possibility that they will process the payment during this time as it is supposed to be holidays?

Do you recommend me to pay the amount once again through someone else's credit card and send them the receipt via CSE? Will that work?

Please suggest.

Thanks

Asivad Anac said:
Might take a few hours for the payment gateway to complete this transaction - check with your bank again. Your application will be refused if the payment doesn't make it to IRCC but you don't have to worry about that right away, give it some more time.

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
thanx RAJKAMALMOHANRAJ SIR and ASIVAD SIR

Sir i want to ask one more question ,,i have stayed in USA from 27th feb 2015 to 12th aug ,2015(165 days) .do i need PCC from USA also?as my stay is less than 180 day...
AND sir do i need to mention this is stay in my address history as in my previous file (got rejected due to SSP PPC not covering all addresses in INDIA) ,i mentioned my USA stay in personal history as well as travel history but not in address history??????

Also sir i(secondary applicant) have mentioned my work history in my application before getting ITA.so as u said,could i change my work history post ITA and mention everything in personal history???i mean dont they think like its mispresentation????

RAJKAMALMOHANRAJ SIR and ASIVAD SIR????

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wifiwifey said:
Thank you very much for your response. I really appreciate it.

I just saw that there is a long holiday from 25-29 in Canada. So, is there a possibility that they will process the payment during this time as it is supposed to be holidays?

Do you recommend me to pay the amount once again through someone else's credit card and send them the receipt via CSE? Will that work?

Please suggest.

Thanks
You can try doing that if you want. Or wait a few days to see what happens next.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohit7700 said:
thanx RAJKAMALMOHANRAJ SIR and ASIVAD SIR

Sir i want to ask one more question ,,i have stayed in USA from 27th feb 2015 to 12th aug ,2015(165 days) .do i need PCC from USA also?as my stay is less than 180 day...

Not required.

AND sir do i need to mention this is stay in my address history as in my previous file (got rejected due to SSP PPC not covering all addresses in INDIA) ,i mentioned my USA stay in personal history as well as travel history but not in address history??????

Yes. You'll need to provide a US address for that duration.

Also sir i(secondary applicant) have mentioned my work history in my application before getting ITA.so as u said,could i change my work history post ITA and mention everything in personal history???i mean dont they think like its mispresentation????

You can certainly remove your work history from post ITA application. This won't be misrepresentation.

RAJKAMALMOHANRAJ SIR and ASIVAD SIR????

mohit7700

Mar 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th April
Doc's Request.
18th April
AOR Received.
14th April
Med's Done....
16th April
Passport Req..
26th october
thanks Asivad Sir.....

ee2015

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Hi Asivad,

Thank you as always for your help on this forum.

I am on 463, after giving four attempts on language tests and finally getting all four components on 9 or above.
My PGWP expires in the middle of May. Not eligible for OINP.
I am freaking out looking at the last two draws... Do you think if they keep drawing 1000, it could fall until my score by latest beginning of May?
I know you don't have the answer, but just wanted to get your thoughts.

Also, do you know any way I could extend my WP even for a short period time without PR application submitted?
Lastly, what documents could I prepare in advance (before ITA) so that I can expedite filing application after ITA?

Thank you Asivad.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Have you got your COPR already?
No not yet, but I'm afraid by the time they react to the CSE, they might have sent PPR. How do u suggest I proceed?