Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhonnygdr said:
Hello Asivad,

Thank you very much for your reply. I am not claiming any points for those jobs. I can remove them from my work history. Should I submit a letter of explanation along with the application regarding the changes in profile? Thank you.
No LoE required. Its your application and entirely your choice of claiming/not claiming any points for any work experience - you don't have to justify why you chose to leave something out of your Work history.

jhonnygdr

Nov 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
No LoE required. Its your application and entirely your choice of claiming/not claiming any points for any work experience - you don't have to justify why you chose to leave something out of your Work history.

Thanks a lot for saving me from this confusion and making things clear. I really appreciate your help. Thank you kindly.

Casperenoch

Feb 15, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2016
Doc's Request.
15-02-2016 (Sch A & Sch 4)
Nomination.....
12-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
29-11-2016
Hi Asivad,

I need your advice please.

Facts:

1. I have lived/resided outside my home country for the last 10 years.
2. Whilst on vacation in my home country in December 2015, I got a PCC dated 16/12/2015. I flew out to my country of residence on 21/12/2015.
3. I have submitted this PCC along with my e-APR based on the below guidance from the CIC's webisite.

Document requirements

For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR.
For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the departure date of the last time the client resided in that country for more than six months.

My question is : Is the PCC i submitted Ok? My interpretation was vacations to a country don't count as residing or living in a country but I am no longer confident that my understanding is right.

MMF

Dec 17, 2015
Hi ..

I have a quick question.

Currently I am in India and have already applied for PR through lawyer.

1. Can I myself apply for GCMS notes as I would like to know progress of my file or lawyer can only request for it.

2. Secondly I found three links to order for GCMS notes. I think you can't use the first one but the other two still can be used if you are outside Canada. Please confirm as I dont want any negative impact on my application.

atip-aiprp.apps.gc ca

gcmsnow com

visafile info

Thank you in advance for your help.

fabricland

Jul 19, 2015
Hi Asivad...m planning for SINP Occupation in Demand category and have the below query.
I worked in a company for close to seven years and held three positions from junior to senior etc. under one NOC. My query is while showing my experience, should I attach one experience letter (got from HR) and one reference letter (got from my collegue) for all these seven years or create different pages for all the positions held and attach my promotion letters for different positions I held respectively.
Thanks in advance...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Casperenoch said:
Hi Asivad,

I need your advice please.

Facts:

1. I have lived/resided outside my home country for the last 10 years.
2. Whilst on vacation in my home country in December 2015, I got a PCC dated 16/12/2015. I flew out to my country of residence on 21/12/2015.
3. I have submitted this PCC along with my e-APR based on the below guidance from the CIC's webisite.

Document requirements

For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR.
For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the departure date of the last time the client resided in that country for more than six months.

My question is : Is the PCC i submitted Ok? My interpretation was vacations to a country don't count as residing or living in a country but I am no longer confident that my understanding is right.
IRCC has been weird about this requirement - they have refused applicants who stayed back in a country for more than a month or so after getting the PCC. 5 days of stay after getting the PCC should not be a problem but recommend that you get a fresh PCC if if doesn't cost you too much in money and time.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MMF said:
Hi ..

I have a quick question.

Currently I am in India and have already applied for PR through lawyer.

1. Can I myself apply for GCMS notes as I would like to know progress of my file or lawyer can only request for it.

You can do it yourself. But you'll need to be in Canada or authorize someone (friend/family/agency) to do it on your behalf. Search the forum to get agency recommendations.

2. Secondly I found three links to order for GCMS notes. I think you can't use the first one but the other two still can be used if you are outside Canada. Please confirm as I dont want any negative impact on my application.

atip-aiprp.apps.gc ca

gcmsnow com

visafile info

The first one is governmental, the cheapest and requires that you or your friend/relative/authorized representative be available inside Canada to order and receive these notes on your behalf. The others are private companies which charge you a hefty premium to do this on your behalf.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fabricland said:
Hi Asivad...m planning for SINP Occupation in Demand category and have the below query.
I worked in a company for close to seven years and held three positions from junior to senior etc. under one NOC. My query is while showing my experience, should I attach one experience letter (got from HR) and one reference letter (got from my collegue) for all these seven years or create different pages for all the positions held and attach my promotion letters for different positions I held respectively.
Thanks in advance...
1 reference letter would do as all positions were in the same NOC. You wouldn't need it from your colleague if your HR reference letter has all the required information.

Casperenoch

Feb 15, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2016
Doc's Request.
15-02-2016 (Sch A & Sch 4)
Nomination.....
12-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
29-11-2016
Asivad Anac said:
IRCC has been weird about this requirement - they have refused applicants who stayed back in a country for more than a month or so after getting the PCC. 5 days of stay after getting the PCC should not be a problem but recommend that you get a fresh PCC if if doesn't cost you too much in money and time.
Thanks a bunch Asivad. Will do and send a CSE once received.

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
Hey Asivad, I have a question and hope you can help me. I am a DEC AOR under CEC, and I also showed 2 years of foreign experience. Now, I realized in my reference letter from the company and appointment letter, there is no mention of hours or full time - just my roles and responsibilities, working dates and all. I also attached tax forms from the company and pay slips. Will this suffice?

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hi Asivad,

My Crs score is 452, based on recent CIC changes, is there any chance to get ITA soon.
Will Crs score reach at least 450. Could you please provide your comments on this subject.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crazydesifool said:
Hey Asivad, I have a question and hope you can help me. I am a DEC AOR under CEC, and I also showed 2 years of foreign experience. Now, I realized in my reference letter from the company and appointment letter, there is no mention of hours or full time - just my roles and responsibilities, working dates and all. I also attached tax forms from the company and pay slips. Will this suffice?
If the tax forms and pay slips collectively indicate the number of hours of employment, yes.

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
Asivad Anac said:
If the tax forms and pay slips collectively indicate the number of hours of employment, yes.
Payslips mentions my monthly deductions, and month dates... like month - august - working days 31 net salary gross salary.In my tax returns, its gives the yearly tax and all but no mentions of hours anywhere. I was a full time employee. My recent update from CIC was to submit RCMP which I did, should I send them a CSE with updated experience letter with the term full time employee?

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
When i filled my EE profile form, i did not explicitly mention "Unemployed" period of 10+19=29 days, however the dates are precisely defined, whereas in my OINP form i mentioned the aforementioned days as "unemployed". is it alarming?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Siddiquis said:
When i filled my EE profile form, i did not explicitly mention "Unemployed" period of 10+19=29 days, however the dates are precisely defined, whereas in my OINP form i mentioned the aforementioned days as "unemployed". is it alarming?
Not if it does not fall within the minimum requirement of one year of continuous employment in the last five years (from the date of P/T notification) to qualify for OINP.