Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
nshakelly said:
I have Canadian Masters and Bachelors from India. While creating my profile, I have answered NO for the questions related to ECA for bachelors.

I am invited under the FSW class. Am I suppose to submit an ECA for the bachelor degree from India? I never got this done by WES as I answered NO. Kindly, provide me your insight.
No, it's not required.

jj_g

Jan 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-03-2016
AOR Received.
06-03-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Just what is asked for. It is perfectly fine to put 'unemployed'.
Thanks for the response. I was just going through my details on my application and just found out that my time spent in the uk studying from September 2014 to January 2016 was omitted and I submitted a PCC for this period. Please what can I do about that? Should I just update on the schedule A form or should I send a LOE along with that

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jj_g said:
Thanks for the response. I was just going through my details on my application and just found out that my time spent in the uk studying from September 2014 to January 2016 was omitted and I submitted a PCC for this period. Please what can I do about that? Should I just update on the schedule A form or should I send a LOE along with that

Thanks
If you've already sent a PCC, I imagine it won't be a problem. Update that in Schedule A and add a short LoE as well.

jj_g

Jan 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-03-2016
AOR Received.
06-03-2016
Asivad Anac said:
If you've already sent a PCC, I imagine it won't be a problem. Update that in Schedule A and add a short LoE as well.
Okay will do that thank you

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
I have a question regarding RCMP fingerprinting. I was recently asked to submit RCMP check based on fingerprint which I did from Commissionaries. However, they did not enter my UCI or application number on their system but on the letter by RCMP it says Landed Immigrant status and no criminal record found. Do you think this is the correct one? Or do I need to get it done again. ???

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Hi Asivad,

I have a question regarding PCC.

I finished my graduation in one city and diploma in another city in tamilnadu and i worked in two different cities Bangalore and Gurgaon and currently working in Bangalore city. My permanent address and passport address are of my native, kerala. In this case, from where i need to get the PCC. Please provide your valuable instructions

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
vivekskumar8544 said:
Hi Asivad,

I have a question regarding PCC.

I finished my graduation in one city and diploma in another city in tamilnadu and i worked in two different cities Bangalore and Gurgaon and currently working in Bangalore city. My permanent address and passport address are of my native, kerala. In this case, from where i need to get the PCC. Please provide your valuable instructions
Get your PCC from PSK. Passport Seva Kendra.

Regards,
mumbai5

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
mumbai5 said:
Get your PCC from PSK. Passport Seva Kendra.

Regards,
mumbai5
But my current address is in bnglr as i work here and my permanent address is of kerala which is in my passport.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivekskumar8544 said:
But my current address is in bnglr as i work here and my permanent address is of kerala which is in my passport.
PCC from psk is not address specific. Please apply at PSK in kerala.

shricks

Feb 11, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Is it necessary that the value of items in Form B4 (Goods to Follow/Accompanying List) must be less than CAD$10,000?

Thanks.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivekskumar8544 said:
No Problem... just go along with your Current Address proof and other documents to the PSK and apply... They might conduct a police verification... will take a a week to 10 days... but you'll get it for sure..

Good Luck

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shricks said:
Hi Asivad,

Is it necessary that the value of items in Form B4 (Goods to Follow/Accompanying List) must be less than CAD$10,000?

Thanks.
Not at all.

That is an entirely different regulation - you are expected to declare upfront if you are carrying "cash, securities in bearer form (for example, stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills) or negotiable instruments in bearer form (for example, bankers’ drafts, cheques, travelers’ cheques or money orders)".

ajayajay

Mar 4, 2016
Thank you Asivad Anac - Help

Hi Asivad

I have some question around the PNP Nomination. My PNP Nomination expires on May 20 2016. I have applied for PR on Jan end and currently it is in BG progress.

1) I would like to know whether I need to contact the Provincial government for requesting them to extend my Nomination certificate ? .
2) 600 points will get deducted automatically after May 20 from my account ?
3) Do I need to request Provincial government to explain my FBI PCC delay and get the nomination extended ?

We are not sure whether the PR processing will be completed before May because of some FBI PCC delay. Also we are not sure about the other documents submitted.

Can you please let me know your inputs ? I can also call you or send mail if you would like to share your contact details.

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Thank you Asivad Anac - Help

ajayajay said:
Hi Asivad

I have some question around the PNP Nomination. My PNP Nomination expires on May 20 2016. I have applied for PR on Jan end and currently it is in BG progress.

1) I would like to know whether I need to contact the Provincial government for requesting them to extend my Nomination certificate ? .
2) 600 points will get deducted automatically after May 20 from my account ?
3) Do I need to request Provincial government to explain my FBI PCC delay and get the nomination extended ?

We are not sure whether the PR processing will be completed before May because of some FBI PCC delay. Also we are not sure about the other documents submitted.

Can you please let me know your inputs ? I can also call you or send mail if you would like to share your contact details.

Thanks
Nomination expiry won't affect your PR application as it is being processed already. You would've needed to worry about the expiration of your PN if you hadn't claimed those 600 points by May 20 216. Which isn't the case here.

The only reason to worry could be that you'll lose the PN and associated points if your PR application is refused either after 5/20 or before 5/20 but you don't get an ITA before your nomination expires.

So you don't have to inform your province about anything. 600 points won't be deducted on May 20.

PranavKat

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2171 - FSW-Outland
Doc's Request.
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2016
LANDED..........
09-07-2016
Hi Asivad,

Finally some movement.
Got a request for Schedule A.

"Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
> 9xxxxxxx - yyyyyy zzzzzzzz:
> Kit, Application forms: Application guide and forms sent to applicants An updated IMM5669E "Schedule A". Refer to the following link:
> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf
> Be sure to include details of your time spent in aaaaaaaaa. This must be received at this office by: 2016/03/18"

Please advise if I need to fill this form only for myself or my wife also.

Thanks