04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Wait till the last possible moment of that extension period if and when offered by IRCC. At that time, inform IRCC that you'd applied to FBI in advance so you could submit the PCC in time and provide evidence of the same. Add evidence of the refusal. Add evidence of having applied all over again. Politely request them to give you an additional extension of 60 days to be able to submit this report. Then you're completely at their mercy so be prepared for either an extension or a refusal.

Meanwhile, plan to create another EE profile such that you're ready with an ITA around the same time you may be potentially refused by IRCC for not having this FBI report. Hedge your bets well.
Thank you, I will do that.
In general, have they been known to give out second extensions?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aragorn165 said:
Thank you, I will do that.
In general, have they been known to give out second extensions?
I may have missed out on some posts but I haven't seen any such confirmation on the forum yet.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Asivad Anac said:
I may have missed out on some posts but I haven't seen any such confirmation on the forum yet.
I see.
Thank you, I will do what you told me to do, and hope for the best.

lubin

Dec 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Asivad,

Quick question. Im planning to land in Toronto next week and to support my maintenance funds requirement, I got a DD from JP Morgan Chase bank, which has a tie up with the bank I have in India. Now when I tried to do some research on this bank and it's locations, Google says JP Morgan Chase has been permanently shut down in Toronto.

Will I be able to cash it out at any other banks or is this going to complicate things at the port of entry?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
lubin said:
Hey Asivad,

Quick question. Im planning to land in Toronto next week and to support my maintenance funds requirement, I got a DD from JP Morgan Chase bank, which has a tie up with the bank I have in India. Now when I tried to do some research on this bank and it's locations, Google says JP Morgan Chase has been permanently shut down in Toronto.

Will I be able to cash it out at any other banks or is this going to complicate things at the port of entry?
you can cash it out anywhere, but they will apply some fees

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am filling the occupation section in express entry and need advice on the following

Question: Date Syed Uzair Haider first became qualified to practice in this occupation
If the "primary occupation" is:
any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)

My primary NOC is 1123 Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations.

Looking forward to a positive response.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syeduzairhaider said:
I am filling the occupation section in express entry and need advice on the following

Question: Date Syed Uzair Haider first became qualified to practice in this occupation
If the "primary occupation" is:
any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)

My primary NOC is 1123 Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations.

Looking forward to a positive response.
Month/year of graduation.

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hello Asivad,
I had a question concerning schedule A, why do they send it? Should I type on it, or use my handwriting? Sorry for the trouble

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramii said:
Hello Asivad,
I had a question concerning schedule A, why do they send it? Should I type on it, or use my handwriting? Sorry for the trouble
They send a Schedule A request if there any gaps or inconsistencies in your history. Or if you've had visa refusals in the past.

Type, Print, Scan, Sign and Upload.

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Asivad Anac said:
They send a Schedule A request if there any gaps or inconsistencies in your history. Or if you've had visa refusals in the past.

Type, Print, Scan, Sign and Upload.
But I didn't have any refusals or history gaps my friend. So it's not hand written then?

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Another thing, they asked me to fill just the address history, should o complete the whole form or just the part asked for?

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Hi asivad,
Brother,
Can you comment upon eor of ielts.

This time I scored 8-8-7 (speaking)-6.5 ( writing )
I have applied for eor of my writing exam.
I believe am a good writer but a bad speller. Never scored below 7 in writing in my four ielts attempts till now.
What are the chances of a .5 increase in writing?
Will the marker be considerate knowing .5 band can have major positive effect on my score?
Do they ever provide this reevaluation ahead of time (6-8 weeks)?

Saurabh

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hi asivad,

Nowadays Marriage certificate is also issued by Bombay Municipal corporation.. earlier certificate was given by Bandra Court.

Am confused where to get the marriage certificate from.. could you please help me.. if I do marriage certificate form BMC is it fine.

Thanks,
Austin

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Marriage certificates in India are now being issued by municipal authorities of the city but the signing authority remains the SDM in whose jurisdiction you reside. Be assured the BMC will issue this certificate and SDM will be signing it.