+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramii said:
Another thing, they asked me to fill just the address history, should o complete the whole form or just the part asked for?
Exactly what they have asked for.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lakhanpal.saurabh said:
Hi asivad,
Brother,
Can you comment upon eor of ielts.

This time I scored 8-8-7 (speaking)-6.5 ( writing )
I have applied for eor of my writing exam.
I believe am a good writer but a bad speller. Never scored below 7 in writing in my four ielts attempts till now.
What are the chances of a .5 increase in writing?
Will the marker be considerate knowing .5 band can have major positive effect on my score?
Do they ever provide this reevaluation ahead of time (6-8 weeks)?

Saurabh
One can always be hopeful about Writing and Speaking revaluations as these are more subjective that Reading or Listening. You're unlikely to receive the results ahead of time.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ab_Ahmad said:
Dear Asivad

I have a query with regards to the new directives issued on the 11th of February 2016 requiring PCC for countries in which a candidate has a cumulative stay of 6 months or more. I file my e-APR on 1st of February and got the AOR same day, but after this directive i checked my wife's travelling history and in which she had stay in a specific country for more than 6 months cumulatively. I reacted proactively and arranged the PCC for her from that country and i have got it with me now. What i am confused about is now that should i do a CSE and attach the new PCC with a LOE informing that with new guidelines i'm sending the additional PCC OR Should i refrain from that and wait for IRCC to respond or request if they require it or not.

On the other hand i'm apprehensive of that fact that they might reject our application without giving us the chance to explain our situation. i would like to take your opinion on this and what would you suggest should be the best course of action for our application.

Thanks in advance for your tremendous help like always!
These directives do NOT apply retrospectively. As your application was n place before this directive was announced, it doesn't impact your application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evoboy2016 said:
Since i am having plenty of time after i have applied for my NS PNP, i am filling out my Schedule A form in advance. A few questions :

1. Section 4 - Mothers name at birth
Should i go as per her birth certificate or as per her present passport?

Birth certificate.

2. Section 7 - Education
Number of years of education for each level of education
--I did a 4 year engineering course but took 7 years to complete it, so should i declare as 4 years or 7 years? I have declared in my PNP application as 7 years since my first semester marklist to last semester marklist shows 7 years (including my degree), but wes shows as 4 year-Canadian Equivalent degree

7 years.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murtazajaffri_cca said:
thank you, a week ago i submitted a CSE in which i provided a copy of biodata page of my renewed passport. If i will raise another CSE for IELTS result will it annoy them?
I'm aware that you've sent it to IRCC but they do not need IELTS TRF. Nobody has been refused under EE for not having uploaded TRF.

Mohman

Feb 11, 2016
Thanks for your time and help.I have a question for you. As An engineer, I was working in a project unit belong to the government but on a contractual basis and not permanent employee, is this considered as working for the government and shall declare it in schedule A ( background and declaration) in point 10 government positions or not?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mohman said:
Thanks for your time and help.I have a question for you. As An engineer, I was working in a project unit belong to the government but on a contractual basis and not permanent employee, is this considered as working for the government and shall declare it in schedule A ( background and declaration) in point 10 government positions or not?
You weren't working for the government, so No.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Hi Asivad.
The Schedule A form asks for the address history. So I filled it up exactly as I filled it up in the online eAPR. That's fine, but in the online eAPR, there was a gap of one month in my address history, that was accounted by my travel history which was also asked for. In Schedule A, when I fill this part out, there is now a one month gap in my address history, but since Schedule A does not ask for my travel history, I cannot account for this gap.
My question is, do I actually list my address for that one month of travel that separates my leaving possession of one of my apartments, and taking possession of the other? Or do I just leave it as is, and assume/hope that the VO will corroborate it with my eAPR?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aragorn165 said:
Hi Asivad.
The Schedule A form asks for the address history. So I filled it up exactly as I filled it up in the online eAPR. That's fine, but in the online eAPR, there was a gap of one month in my address history, that was accounted by my travel history which was also asked for. In Schedule A, when I fill this part out, there is now a one month gap in my address history, but since Schedule A does not ask for my travel history, I cannot account for this gap.
My question is, do I actually list my address for that one month of travel that separates my leaving possession of one of my apartments, and taking possession of the other? Or do I just leave it as is, and assume/hope that the VO will corroborate it with my eAPR?

Please let me know. Thank you.
Don't leave any gaps in Address history. List down all addresses and add a short note to explain this if needed.

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just completed my express entry profile and also done with the job bank registration. I have received an email in MYCIC that
Congratulations! You have been accepted to the Express Entry Pool of Candidates.

However, in my account MYCIC the application profile status still shows - Pending Additional Criteria
Job Bank Registration Pending
ITA Status Not Applicable

What should I do?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
syeduzairhaider said:
Just completed my express entry profile and also done with the job bank registration. I have received an email in MYCIC that
Congratulations! You have been accepted to the Express Entry Pool of Candidates.

However, in my account MYCIC the application profile status still shows - Pending Additional Criteria
Job Bank Registration Pending
ITA Status Not Applicable

What should I do?
if you registered already on job bank, just wait until tomorrow

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, yup have registered on job bank. Also have received a confirmation message from mycic that you have been accepted to the ee pool.

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Hi Asivad,

Could you please tell me how to ask OINP to return my application without processing.

My ECA report was reevaluated and updated by WES and in summary its Diploma 2 years and bachelors 4 years. Previously it was only bachelors. Hope now i can select two or more degree or diploma option right?

Thanks
Vivek

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hi Asivad.

My CRS score is 402 and .. My birthday is on aug 22 .. Suppose if I get Ontario invite in june/july ..what will happen after my birthdate as my CRS score will get reduced by 5 points so then I will be ineligible for OINP.. what will happen.. could you please suggest.

Thanks,
Austin