04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Don't leave any gaps in Address history. List down all addresses and add a short note to explain this if needed.
Will do, thanks!

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Do they run a credit check on applicants?

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hello Asivad,
Thats my exact message
"Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please use the following link to provide details of your
Address for the period 2014/08 to present."
Can you please advise me on what to do? Is it just Address History, or the complete form please help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
motocheck said:
Hi Asivad.

My CRS score is 402 and .. My birthday is on aug 22 .. Suppose if I get Ontario invite in june/july ..what will happen after my birthdate as my CRS score will get reduced by 5 points so then I will be ineligible for OINP.. what will happen.. could you please suggest.

Thanks,
Austin
Just receiving an invite won't suffice. If you get an AOR from Ontario, they will continue to process your application even if your birthday brings your points below 400. Currently, members are awaiting AOR even 100 days beyond submission.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramii said:
Hello Asivad,
Thats my exact message
"Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please use the following link to provide details of your
Address for the period 2014/08 to present."
Can you please advise me on what to do? Is it just Address History, or the complete form please help.
Just the address history for the period from August 2014 till date.

kuttusenator

Jan 10, 2016
Toronto, ON
Hi Asivad,

I had a couple of questions that I hope you can help me with:

(1) I had travelled to India from Toronto between Dec 11 2013 to Jan 1 2014. Now, I had a stop over in the U.S for a couple of hours while going to India and returning back from India. While I have declared the trip to India in my address and personal history, I haven't declared this 2 hour stop over is in my personal, address, travel history. The reason I have this question is because when i checked the Dept. of Homeland Security website and obtained my travel history to the U.S, it shows these two entry and exit dates against my passport (U.S is one of the countries where Indian citizens need to pass through Immigration in spite of not getting out of the airport to check back the luggage to an onward flight). Should I submit a CSE to explain this?

(2) I have submitted my EE application on the 17th of November (CEC Inland). I am now planning to go visit my cousin in the U.S for two days in Cleveland and then meet a friend in NYC. Do I need to submit a CSE for this trip post submission?

Thank you for all the help!
K

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
kuttusenator said:
Hi Asivad,

(1) I had travelled to India from Toronto between Dec 11 2013 to Jan 1 2014. Now, I had a stop over in the U.S for a couple of hours while going to India and returning back from India. While I have declared the trip to India in my address and personal history, I haven't declared this 2 hour stop over is in my personal, address, travel history. The reason I have this question is because when i checked the Dept. of Homeland Security website and obtained my travel history to the U.S, it shows these two entry and exit dates against my passport (U.S is one of the countries where Indian citizens need to pass through Immigration in spite of not getting out of the airport to check back the luggage to an onward flight). Should I submit a CSE to explain this?

(2) I have submitted my EE application on the 17th of November (CEC Inland). I am now planning to go visit my cousin in the U.S for two days in Cleveland and then meet a friend in NYC. Do I need to submit a CSE for this trip post submission?

K
sorry to jump: how did you obtain your travel history from Dept. of Homeland Security website? any links?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kuttusenator said:
Hi Asivad,

K
No to both. Don't matter to your PR application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To Avani Shah (forum name :user0309),

Your inbox is full hence I'm replying here. You can definitely choose the '2 or more..' option.

All the best!

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
My mother doesn't have a birth certificate. Any alternative options? Also, will we be asked to upload the proof?

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
I have sent my OINP application on the 10th of December and currently I am waiting for the AOR..
I have ticked the method of payment of the 1500 CAD in the application as Cashier/Certified cheque but my friend who sent the application in Canada told me that he made a money order not a certified cheque but the same amount .. I am afraid that the application may be returned due to this after this long waiting ..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evoboy2016 said:
My mother doesn't have a birth certificate. Any alternative options? Also, will we be asked to upload the proof?
If she doesn't have one, why give me that option? Go with the name on her passport.