Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Hello Asivad,

My friend has received nomination from SINP and he has not accepted till now
His home country is India, but the problem is he has stayed in USA from 2001 to 2005, till now he was under the impression that he need
PCC only if you stayed in other countries in last 10 years. His age was 22 at 2001, when he landed in USA and as per rule one has to submit PCC of all countries stayed after 18 years of age. FBI PCC was applied in last week of February and he might received the reports in June first as FBI PCC blog timelines in canadavisa.

Question:
He has 30 days to accept the nomination and he might accept it on 28th or 29th day and then he might receive the ITA depending on the draw.Can he reject one or two ITA so that he can buy sometime and file ITA for PR Visa with no pending documents because I have read somewhere that you cannot reject ITA if you received nomination form a province?
IRCC is aware of FBI PCC times and they are even granting two months extra to submit after filing ITA

shricks

Feb 11, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Some queries regarding the CBSA Declaration Card (to be filled during landing):
- HOME ADDRESS - should this be the place of stay in Canada or the home/originating country address? This will be the first entry into Canada.
- Currency and/or monetary instruments totaling CAN$10,000 or more - what should be the response to this when I will be carrying a bank statement from my home country as POF? I won't be carrying cash/travel card/traveler's cheque/etc. for amount more than CAN$10,000.

- Which part (Part B - Visitors to Canada OR Part C - Residents of Canada) needs to be filled? Or both need to be left blank?

Thanks and Regards.

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Hi Asivad,

For PoF, I have uploaded the letter with details of average monthly balance for last 6 months, with bank stamp and on bank letter head. However, I have uploaded last 1 year transaction details (downloaded from bank website in pdf). This is not stamped.
Do I need to take copy & get the transaction history stamped. & upload the stamped version.

Request you to kindly guide.

Mumbai5

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
charan_yalala said:
Hello Asivad,

My friend has received nomination from SINP and he has not accepted till now
His home country is India, but the problem is he has stayed in USA from 2001 to 2005, till now he was under the impression that he need
PCC only if you stayed in other countries in last 10 years. His age was 22 at 2001, when he landed in USA and as per rule one has to submit PCC of all countries stayed after 18 years of age. FBI PCC was applied in last week of February and he might received the reports in June first as FBI PCC blog timelines in canadavisa.

Question:
He has 30 days to accept the nomination and he might accept it on 28th or 29th day and then he might receive the ITA depending on the draw.Can he reject one or two ITA so that he can buy sometime and file ITA for PR Visa with no pending documents because I have read somewhere that you cannot reject ITA if you received nomination form a province?
IRCC is aware of FBI PCC times and they are even granting two months extra to submit after filing ITA
yes, IRCC grants extension of approx 60 calendar days for submitting FBI PCC. Try to utilize that window if you can.

But it is not a good idea to reject multiple ITAs just because you are not prepared with all required documentation. By doing so you are taking up an ITA seat which another eligible and better prepared applicant could have utilized. Please have empathy and think from others shoes (POV)

Withdraw your EE profile and re apply when you are ACTUALLY ready.

Thanks

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
mumbai5 said:
Hi Asivad,

For PoF, I have uploaded the letter with details of average monthly balance for last 6 months, with bank stamp and on bank letter head. However, I have uploaded last 1 year transaction details (downloaded from bank website in pdf). This is not stamped.
Do I need to take copy & get the transaction history stamped. & upload the stamped version.

Request you to kindly guide.

Mumbai5
Last 1 yr. transaction is not required, if you have last 6 months average balance and statement (credits & debits) as per IRCC requirement and any large transaction explained in an LoE, but no harm done.

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
Last 1 yr. transaction is not required, if you have last 6 months average balance and statement (credits & debits) as per IRCC requirement and any large transaction explained in an LoE, but no harm done.
Thank you CanadaWeCome :)

Uniquesid

Sep 14, 2015
AmairaaNonuSonu said:
Hi what have you decided finally? which city you are in? and how did you procure the job being here... I am still looking out for a job and would best case scenario want to secure it before I land. TIA
I am in Mumbai and the job is at Toronto. Applied it through Job Bank and was lucky enough to grab it. But that was almost 9 months back. lot of delay from his end for getting LMIA and then 5 months wait for ITA. Now he is after me.

Today night I will call him again.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Uniquesid said:
I am in Mumbai and the job is at Toronto. Applied it through Job Bank and was lucky enough to grab it. But that was almost 9 months back. lot of delay from his end for getting LMIA and then 5 months wait for ITA. Now he is after me.

Today night I will call him again.
What you have got (or as you said grabbed) is impossible. IMO just do the landing and join (or as you like to call grab it with both hands)

All the Best! ;D

Uniquesid

Sep 14, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
If he pulls the plug on the job before you land in Canada, you lose the PR as it was contingent that job.

The ethical answer to this - land in Canada within 15 days and start working.

The unethical answer to this - land in Canada within 15 days to activate your PR status, give a friend's Canadian address for your PR card. Report at work next day and quit on the same day. Fly back home when you wish. Your PR is unlikely to be revoked even if the organization raises a stink. Wait for your PR card to arrive in your custody before flying back to Canada.

Both options are legal but I completely recommend Option 1. It is the right thing to do. As an individual and a future Canadian. Also, jobs aren't as easily available as you think. And this bad experience will be shared by the business owner among his peers which will keep the doors closed longer on much more deserving candidates. If you can live with all that, go for it.
Thanks for valuable advise, Asivad.
I will talk to him again tonight and decide. How much time it will take to activate PR and what documents do I need to submit ?

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
CanadaWeCome said:
yes, IRCC grants extension of approx 60 calendar days for submitting FBI PCC. Try to utilize that window if you can.

But it is not a good idea to reject multiple ITAs just because you are not prepared with all required documentation. By doing so you are taking up an ITA seat which another eligible and better prepared applicant could have utilized. Please have empathy and think from others shoes (POV)

Withdraw your EE profile and re apply when you are ACTUALLY ready.

Thanks
Thanks a lot and I will inform my friend to use = 30 days to accept nomination + 7-14 days to receive ITA + 60 days to file ITA.
FBI PCC has made the process faster as per FBI PCC forum in canadavisa and people are receiving it in 3 months and hope he receives just before ITA. So, he will have more than 80 days to receive for FBI PCC else will submit the ITA for PR and ask to extension for FBI PCC.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murtazajaffri_cca said:
Hello,

I have made my new passport and got it today successfully. I am a Pakistani (PNP Outland) candidate and according to website my visa office is London. But I have heard visa office may shuffle due to work load therefore I am not sure about my visa office since I have not ordered GCMS yet, how shall i raise CSE? raising dual CSE (London VO and Ottawa VO) will be an issue?

Regards,
Generic CSE ---> https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaBG said:
Hi,

My husband has military service in his personal history in the application.
Do I need to upload something proving that?
I did not find any section in the application to ask me for a proof document ...
Not required.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Asivad, this is a question that came to me after reading the thread tanit just made- upon landing, exactly how does one establish proof of funds? I was under the impression bank statements would work, but tanit's post makes it seem as though that is not a given. What did you use as proof of funds upon landing? What would you say is the best form of proof of funds to have?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shricks said:
Hi Asivad,

Some queries regarding the CBSA Declaration Card (to be filled during landing):
- HOME ADDRESS - should this be the place of stay in Canada or the home/originating country address? This will be the first entry into Canada.

- Currency and/or monetary instruments totaling CAN$10,000 or more - what should be the response to this when I will be carrying a bank statement from my home country as POF? I won't be carrying cash/travel card/traveler's cheque/etc. for amount more than CAN$10,000.

Answer No.

- Which part (Part B - Visitors to Canada OR Part C - Residents of Canada) needs to be filled? Or both need to be left blank?

Just answer the Part B for now. Duration of stay can be anything you want it to say, minor detail.

Thanks and Regards.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Uniquesid said:
Thanks for valuable advise, Asivad.
I will talk to him again tonight and decide. How much time it will take to activate PR and what documents do I need to submit ?
PR is activated immediately as you clear immigration. That is the final step of your 'landing' process. If you've reached the taxi/shared ride/limo area at Toronto airport, your PR status is active. Documents required as part of this are your passport, COPR and POF (if applicable).