Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Uniquesid said:
Can experts in this forum advise me ?

I am FSW outland applicant with score of 969. Got PPR and submitted PP to NDVO on 2nd March. I am expecting my COPR and passport back in next week. Despite negotiating to full extent, my employer is asking me to join within 15 days and he says he cannot think anything beyond that. Due to some unavoidable circumstances and my notice period of 30 days in current organisation, I cannot land their before May 1st.
What if he rejects the offer at this stage. very worried.

Thanks
If he pulls the plug on the job before you land in Canada, you lose the PR as it was contingent that job.

The ethical answer to this - land in Canada within 15 days and start working.

The unethical answer to this - land in Canada within 15 days to activate your PR status, give a friend's Canadian address for your PR card. Report at work next day and quit on the same day. Fly back home when you wish. Your PR is unlikely to be revoked even if the organization raises a stink. Wait for your PR card to arrive in your custody before flying back to Canada.

Both options are legal but I completely recommend Option 1. It is the right thing to do. As an individual and a future Canadian. Also, jobs aren't as easily available as you think. And this bad experience will be shared by the business owner among his peers which will keep the doors closed longer on much more deserving candidates. If you can live with all that, go for it.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Asivad Anac said:
If he pulls the plug on the job before you land in Canada, you lose the PR as it was contingent that job.

The unethical answer to this - land in Canada within 15 days to activate your PR status, give a friend's Canadian address for your PR card. Report at work next day and quit on the same day. Fly back home when you wish. Your PR is unlikely to be revoked even if the organization raises a stink. Wait for your PR card to arrive in your custody before flying back to Canada.

Both options are legal but I completely recommend Option 1. It is the right thing to do. As an individual and a future Canadian. Also, jobs aren't as easily available as you think. And this bad experience will be shared by the business owner among his peers which will keep the doors closed longer on much more deserving candidates. If you can live with all that, go for it.
+1 for integrity, however I'm not at all concerned

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
Hi can somedy anwer to that question please ?

Wes evaluated my PhD degree and assessed it was good but I did not ask Wes to assess my master degree and bachelor degree (way too difficult for me to have the papers from my university).
On post ITA in "personal history" I put the time when I was doing those degrees, but should I also state them in the section "study and languages" and say that wes did not evaluate them ?

Or should I just don't indicate them on the study and languages section since I am not claiming any points for those degrees ?

Also, should I upload my work permit along with my passport pages ?

If Asivad Anac or anyone knowing the answer for sure could reply please ?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sqid.madoma said:
Hi can somedy anwer to that question please ?

Wes evaluated my PhD degree and assessed it was good but I did not ask Wes to assess my master degree and bachelor degree (way too difficult for me to have the papers from my university).
On post ITA in "personal history" I put the time when I was doing those degrees, but should I also state them in the section "study and languages" and say that wes did not evaluate them ?

Not required if WES has already assessed your PhD as equivalent to a Canadian PhD.

Or should I just don't indicate them on the study and languages section since I am not claiming any points for those degrees ?

Yes.

Also, should I upload my work permit along with my passport pages ?

Not necessary. Just the bio page(s) of your valid passport would suffice.

If Asivad Anac or anyone knowing the answer for sure could reply please ?

Thanks

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Asivad Anac said:

Perfect advice! +1 for that.

loa2611

Mar 6, 2016
Hi Asivad,

You had suggested me to correct my marital status. I had declined my ITA to make that change in my profile. Now EE profile is showing ineligible. This is the third time I am declining ITA. Has it got something to do with this. Or should I just wait for profile to show eligible on its own. It has been 10 hrs or so now. Thanks for your guidance.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
loa2611 said:
Hi Asivad,

You had suggested me to correct my marital status. I had declined my ITA to make that change in my profile. Now EE profile is showing ineligible. This is the third time I am declining ITA. Has it got something to do with this. Or should I just wait for profile to show eligible on its own. It has been 10 hrs or so now. Thanks for your guidance.
Sorry to hear that...Could it be because of your LICO?

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I submitted my application on the 6th.
I later realized that I have missed attaching Roles & responsibilities letter from my current employer.

I should raise a CSE and get it uploaded right.

Kindly suggest,
Mumbai5

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
mumbai5 said:
Hi Asivad,

I submitted my application on the 6th.
I later realized that I have missed attaching Roles & responsibilities letter from my current employer.

I should raise a CSE and get it uploaded right.

Kindly suggest,
Mumbai5
Yes, without any further delay.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
Hello,

I have made my new passport and got it today successfully. I am a Pakistani (PNP Outland) candidate and according to website my visa office is London. But I have heard visa office may shuffle due to work load therefore I am not sure about my visa office since I have not ordered GCMS yet, how shall i raise CSE? raising dual CSE (London VO and Ottawa VO) will be an issue?

Regards,

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My husband has military service in his personal history in the application.
Do I need to upload something proving that?
I did not find any section in the application to ask me for a proof document ...

AmairaaNonuSonu

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Outland FSW
AOR Received.
01-10-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
07-10-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2016
Asivad Anac said:

+1 .. Super advice.

AmairaaNonuSonu

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Outland FSW
AOR Received.
01-10-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
07-10-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2016
Uniquesid said:
Can experts in this forum advise me ?

I am FSW outland applicant with score of 969. Got PPR and submitted PP to NDVO on 2nd March. I am expecting my COPR and passport back in next week. Despite negotiating to full extent, my employer is asking me to join within 15 days and he says he cannot think anything beyond that. Due to some unavoidable circumstances and my notice period of 30 days in current organisation, I cannot land their before May 1st.
What if he rejects the offer at this stage. very worried.

Thanks
Hi what have you decided finally? which city you are in? and how did you procure the job being here... I am still looking out for a job and would best case scenario want to secure it before I land. TIA