+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Pushpaacna

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015

Thanks very much, CanadaWeCome! It's an official (government service) passport. This one expires in March 2017. Will it work for OINP?

BTW, I will get an ordinary passport before CIC stage.

Thanks again!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Pushpaacna said:
Thanks very much, CanadaWeCome! It's an official (government service) passport. This one expires in March 2017. Will it work for OINP?

BTW, I will get an ordinary passport before CIC stage.

Thanks again!
Verbiage on CIC website -

"Applicants from visa-required countries

The ‘Passport Request’ letter instructs the applicant on how to send their valid passport and, if applicable, the valid passports of their accompanying spouse and dependent children.

Permanent resident visas cannot be affixed to diplomatic, official or military passports.

Here's the link --->

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/final.asp

I presume that OINP or any other PNP would expect ordinary passports too. Never heard of anybody submitting official/diplomatic passports to either CIC or to any province!

I suggest you to drop a mail to OINP at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and ask them before sending the application!

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad,
I see the following in my GCMS notes under EE ELIGIBILITY, ASSESSMENT. I got invitation as FSW and applied under this category. The following notes show that I do not meet FSW but CEC and in the status says passed-candidate. This is a good sign. isn't it?

ASSESSMENT: 1
UCI:********
Type: Candidate Assessment
Status Updated Date: 2015/09/02
Status Updated By: EAIEAPP
CEC MEC: Met
MST MEC: Not Met
FSW MEC: Not Met
CRS Score: 452
PNP MEC: Not Met
Campaign Name:
Campaign Date:
Campaign Load#:
Minimum Score:
Next Recalculation Date: 2016/01/01
Related ITAActivity: 1-6F9M02P

NOTES
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2015/10/02 07:12:24
Created By: CM01155
Updated Date: 2015/10/06 09:44:51
Updated By: CONV_ADMIN
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
*** AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT
Iran, RCMP. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential
confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Earned doctorate
(PhD). Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility.

NOTE: Proof for education includes a certificate which states spouse is qualified for receiving Master's degree. Please refer to eDoc ******. No ECA information was entered under EE Eligibility. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no
change from ITA to e-APR.

ali27

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Hello,
Quick question, when was the proof of funds changed for two (2) persons from 14,853 CAD to 15,143. I was looking through and i noticed this, was wondering if this change was before i submitted my application.December 12, 2015

Thanks in advance

chefarpit

Jan 30, 2016
hello, my name is arpit. My question is about education level, I have done bachelors from india and two years of college diploma in canada. What would be my level and education and why? please help me with this as i have my invitation pending to accept

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chefarpit said:
hello, my name is arpit. My question is about education level, I have done bachelors from india and two years of college diploma in canada. What would be my level and education and why? please help me with this as i have my invitation pending to accept

Check this link :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/eca-conversion.asp

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali27 said:
Hello,
Quick question, when was the proof of funds changed for two (2) persons from 14,853 CAD to 15,143. I was looking through and i noticed this, was wondering if this change was before i submitted my application.December 12, 2015

Thanks in advance
3rd week of Jan '16.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chefarpit said:
Assuming you have done ECA for Bachelors and the Canadian equivalence is Bachelors degree, choose '2 or more..' option.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masin said:
Dear Asivad,
I see the following in my GCMS notes under EE ELIGIBILITY, ASSESSMENT. I got invitation as FSW and applied under this category. The following notes show that I do not meet FSW but CEC and in the status says passed-candidate. This is a good sign. isn't it?

ASSESSMENT: 1
UCI:********
Type: Candidate Assessment
Status Updated Date: 2015/09/02
Status Updated By: EAIEAPP
CEC MEC: Met
MST MEC: Not Met
FSW MEC: Not Met
CRS Score: 452
PNP MEC: Not Met
Campaign Name:
Campaign Date:
Campaign Load#:
Minimum Score:
Next Recalculation Date: 2016/01/01
Related ITAActivity: 1-6F9M02P

NOTES
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2015/10/02 07:12:24
Created By: CM01155
Updated Date: 2015/10/06 09:44:51
Updated By: CONV_ADMIN
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
*** AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT
Iran, RCMP. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential
confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Earned doctorate
(PhD). Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility.

NOTE: Proof for education includes a certificate which states spouse is qualified for receiving Master's degree. Please refer to eDoc ******. No ECA information was entered under EE Eligibility. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no
change from ITA to e-APR.
Everything appears to be good. All the best!

ali27

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Asivad Anac said:
3rd week of Jan '16.
Thanks Asivad, so that means i will be assessed based on the minimum figure $14,853 that was required at the time of my application?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
maged_mmh said:
I believe, since it mentions in the sale contract that I'm the sole seller with no co-owners (fully owned by me) that suffice, no?
hello Avisad, you got me a bit worried, what do you think as of the above?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
hello Avisad, you got me a bit worried, what do you think as of the above?
A sale document, on its own, might not be conclusive documentation to prove exclusive ownership of that asset. Recommend that you submit other documentation to prove this.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Asivad Anac said:
A sale document, on its own, might not be conclusive documentation to prove exclusive ownership of that asset. Recommend that you submit other documentation to prove this.
I have the original title deed, will it suffice?