+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
Yes, it absolutely should if this is on your employers letter head and duly signed and dated, which i assume they must be.
Yes it is on the letter head of the company and is signed and dated by my employer.
But as you mentioned, should i still get the bank statements and highlight my salary in it, just as backup.
Do I have to provide original bank statements or a downloaded copy would be sufficient in my case?

Thank you so much for your feedback. +1 for u. :)

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
anky2015 said:
Yes it is on the letter head of the company and is signed and dated by my employer.
But as you mentioned, should i still get the bank statements and highlight my salary in it, just as backup.
Do I have to provide original bank statements or a downloaded copy would be sufficient in my case?

Thank you so much for your feedback. +1 for u. :)
If you don't there is a 95% chance that they will ask for it.
If you still haven't submitted your application, yes it'll help if you proactively attach preferably an original from the bank.

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
If you don't there is a 95% chance that they will ask for it.
If you still haven't submitted your application, yes it'll help if you proactively attach preferably an original from the bank.
Alright, got a clear idea now. Thank you so much for ur help.

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
Dear Asivad Anac, and others,

I am not sure about Police check.

At the link below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the PC must have been issued later than the departure date of the last time the client resided in that country for more than six months.

However, at here
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

My question is that:
- I currently live in Canada.
- I left Vietnam, my home country, in 2013. However, I came back and lived there from June to July 2015. My Vietnamese police check was issued in August 2015. I have not been come back Vietnam since this period. Is it OK? Yes. Fine.

- I had been Australia from Jan 2014 to Jan 2015. Then, I got Australia police check was issued in March 2015. Is it OK? Yes. Fine.

-------------------

Thank rajkamalmohanram. Since I had been rejected one time, I want to make sure that I can understand the whole process. Different ideas for my case ? The confusing comes from different requirements of one problem at CIC. Thanks again all !

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Did you attach documentation to prove that the asset (land) belonged completely to you? That is, proof of ownership in addition to the proof of sale.
I believe, since it mentions in the sale contract that I'm the sole seller with no co-owners (fully owned by me) that suffice, no?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
nickarter84 said:
Hi Asivad,

Need your expert opinion

My friend got refusal due to her spouse's Egyptian PCC

"The Police certificate from Egypt for your spouse was issued prior to her last residence in that country. The Police certificate was issued on November 6, 2013. Her last residence in this country was January 29, 2014"

Actually they misunderstood the Passport "Date of Issue" as the date of issuance of PCC which is November 6, 2013

The PCC issuance date is mentioned under "Written On" section, which is 22nd December, 2015

Now please suggest me the following;

1) He has prepared the letter of explanation about the above situation and planning to raise a CSE by using below link, is it right?
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

2) On the CSE website there is a box to explain the matter in 1500 words, is it OK to type the data there only, or attaching a PDF with the LOE, PCC and PASSPORT would be more better?

3) Is it advisable to create a new express entry profile in this situation as I can see that this is purely CIC mistake? If YES, then please advice that he has SINP nomination, if he would create a new profile and transfer the nomination to the new profile, would it affect the previous application for which he is going to raise a CSE?

Apologies for the long list of questions

Thank you

Waiting for your valuable feedback.
hello from Egypt!

you need a newer one as the date of issue is what counts, not the date of writing (date of issuance is the actual date of scrutiny checks).

ResKi

Oct 3, 2015
calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Unfortunately, you cannot use those medicals. Medicals have to be necessarily valid for 6 months at the time of submission. You'll have to get fresh medicals done.
Yeap I also found this info and already have done new one.But anyways thanks for help

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Asivad

Thanks alot for ur valuable suggestions everytime. Request you to please confirm the below query:

I have a part time experience during full time Post graduation. I have shown the same when i made my EE profile and it was accepted in that profile. Secondly i have shown the same to SINP authorities and i got a SINP nomination back in oct'15 .My concern is whether CIC will accept the part time experience during full time studies.(counted as 1 year for the work done for 2years) or CIC will just see that i am having an SINP nominations so they will accept it?

Kindly provide your expert views. I will be very thankful...

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad or other senior

I noted that OINP should send the PNP application within 45 days after the PT sent to CIC account. In my case, I received on 23 December 2015, and will fall on 6 February 2015 (Saturday).

But, I had some challenges in creating and collecting all supported documents, which is not possible - or if possible will take risk - to be received by Ontario Immigration on 6 February, because I am only able to send it on Tuesday afternoon 2 February. I expect to be delivered on 8 Feb.

In this case, would be it possible for me to send it? if not, what should I do?
If creating new EE, should I withdraw my current profile, re-create and wait for another PT? - but I am afraid that OINP stops sending PT notification at the moment since they have bunch of applications.

Highly appreciate for your advise please. Thank you very much

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad,
I am a FSW applicant. I received my GCMS notes today. I found a problem in my GCMS notes. First my husbands's education point has not been accepted. Because we mistakenly forgot to enter his ECA number in the MYCIC for PR application. However we had provided this information in the EE application. Also we provided the ECA assessment in the attached documents to our application.

How should I explain this to CIC?

Secondly, I provided the required funds documents; but in the PR application I mistakenly listed that I would bring 14000 CAD to Canada which is not enough. SO my GCMS notes say that I did not meet FSW requirements! How should I write an explanation for this?

I appreciate your help
Masin

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
Hi Asivad

Thanks alot for ur valuable suggestions everytime. Request you to please confirm the below query:

I have a part time experience during full time Post graduation. I have shown the same when i made my EE profile and it was accepted in that profile. Secondly i have shown the same to SINP authorities and i got a SINP nomination back in oct'15 .My concern is whether CIC will accept the part time experience during full time studies.(counted as 1 year for the work done for 2years) or CIC will just see that i am having an SINP nominations so they will accept it?

Kindly provide your expert views. I will be very thankful...
Even if they don't accept it (and no reason why they shouldn't accept it when SINP did), having those 600 additional points is enough of a buffer.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuwat said:
Hi Asivad or other senior

I noted that OINP should send the PNP application within 45 days after the PT sent to CIC account. In my case, I received on 23 December 2015, and will fall on 6 February 2015 (Saturday).

But, I had some challenges in creating and collecting all supported documents, which is not possible - or if possible will take risk - to be received by Ontario Immigration on 6 February, because I am only able to send it on Tuesday afternoon 2 February. I expect to be delivered on 8 Feb.

In this case, would be it possible for me to send it? if not, what should I do?
If creating new EE, should I withdraw my current profile, re-create and wait for another PT? - but I am afraid that OINP stops sending PT notification at the moment since they have bunch of applications.

Highly appreciate for your advise please. Thank you very much
45 days is non-negotiable.

Try sending in as complete an application as possible by that deadline. There is no guarantee that you will receive another invitation from OINP.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masin said:
Dear Asivad,
I am a FSW applicant. I received my GCMS notes today. I found a problem in my GCMS notes. First my husbands's education point has not been accepted. Because we mistakenly forgot to enter his ECA number in the MYCIC for PR application. However we had provided this information in the EE application. Also we provided the ECA assessment in the attached documents to our application.

How should I explain this to CIC?

Secondly, I provided the required funds documents; but in the PR application I mistakenly listed that I would bring 14000 CAD to Canada which is not enough. SO my GCMS notes say that I did not meet FSW requirements! How should I write an explanation for this?

I appreciate your help
Masin
1. Not sure how this happened from your end. Are you claiming spouse education points? Only adds up to 10 points in your application. Even if you don't claim those points, does your recalculated CRS fall below draw cutoff? If not, ignore this.

2. This is a problem. Send in a CSE right away that there was a typo in your application about POF and apologize for the oversight. Also point out that you have the required funds as evidenced by your POF documents and politely request them to consider the physical evidence of available funds and ignore the typo in the application.

CSE ---> https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

ram_van

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
hello senior's

I have a question:
I sent in my passport for PR visa and CoPR on 25th jan and I'm expecting it back by 10th feb. I'm in canada right now and I'm planning to visit India for 2 weeks once i get my passport back and do landing on my way back.
My passport will expire on 15th jun 2016 ,so I'm planning to apply for a new passport while I'm in India. Now my question is : will it be a problem with PR visa being on old passport ? do i have to ask for new PR visa with new passport number?
Please advise.
tnq

krsenthilkumaran

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Chennai,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
ram_van said:
hello senior's

I have a question:
I sent in my passport for PR visa and CoPR on 25th jan and I'm expecting it back by 10th feb. I'm in canada right now and I'm planning to visit India for 2 weeks once i get my passport back and do landing on my way back.
My passport will expire on 15th jun 2016 ,so I'm planning to apply for a new passport while I'm in India. Now my question is : will it be a problem with PR visa being on old passport ? do i have to ask for new PR visa with new passport number?
Please advise.
tnq
I think u have to carry both passports (old and new).

Only Your passport validity may expire not your PR visa.