+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Pushpaacna

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
Pushpaacna said:
Hi Asivad,

Hope, you are well. Could you kindly help with the following:

I am expecting my ECA anytime and have calculated my CRS would be around 430. I have got my language test result already (CLB 9). So, as soon as I get my ECA report, I will create my EE profile. I hope to get a PT notification from Ontario soon. With that in view, I have started gathering the documents I would require to submit to Ontario in 45 days. My questions are:

1. My bank balance is very poor. I have these options to put the settlement fund in my bank account - a) I can borrow from any of the relatives, b) I can ask my father who doesn't have a bank balance either, but can provide from the proceed of land sale, c) I can ask my mother-in-law, who has a bank balance, to transfer the money to my/my wife's bank account, c) I can sell a small piece of land that is on my name. Which is the best option?

2. Is it a problem that the fund will be in my bank account for only a month or so before I get the statement to submit to Ontario (because of the 45 days to submit all the documents)?

3. Can I apply with my official passport to Ontario as I will not have enough time before the 45 days to change to an ordinary passport (I will, of course, apply for an ordinary passport afterwards and hope to provide that one when I apply to CIC)?

4. And finally, most relevant NOC for me seems to be 1221 (Administrative Officer). What are the chances with that NOC, in your opinion, to obtain a PT notification?

Thank you very much in advance for your generous and timely help always!

In addition, I request response to the following issues:

a) Will it be ok to get the fund from my brother-in-law? Which option is better - selling a land to him or get a gift deed from him?

b) Will my provident fund balance be accepted? Can I show a fixed deposit?

Dear Asivad, please help!

Thanks a lot!

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks,

Currently looking at the way CIC is processing the applications I am worried due to a situation. I am getting married on April 19th and leaving canada on April 1st. If I receive my PPR by end of Feb or max by first week of March then I will send my Passport (assuming it takes 2-3 weeks to get the passport) to get it stamped and complete my landing at the border before leaving canada for my wedding.

However, If I don't get the PPR by first week of March then what would happen as I cannot take the risk of sending my passport. I know I will have to inform them that I am getting married but would they wait until my marriage and give us enough time to send my spouse's documents (PCC, etc.)?

I am really confused what would happen in this case? What documents do I need to arrange (myself & my spouse) if the second situation comes?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pkumthek said:
Folks,

Currently looking at the way CIC is processing the applications I am worried due to a situation. I am getting married on April 19th and leaving canada on April 1st. If I receive my PPR by end of Feb or max by first week of March then I will send my Passport (assuming it takes 2-3 weeks to get the passport) to get it stamped and complete my landing at the border before leaving canada for my wedding.

However, If I don't get the PPR by first week of March then what would happen as I cannot take the risk of sending my passport. I know I will have to inform them that I am getting married but would they wait until my marriage and give us enough time to send my spouse's documents (PCC, etc.)?

I am really confused what would happen in this case? What documents do I need to arrange (myself & my spouse) if the second situation comes?

Thanks
In your PPR mail, it would clearly be mentioned that you should notify any changes in your family composition. If you are still single when you get PPR, you don't have to do anything! If you are married when you get PPR, you should notify CIC and you can add your spouse to your application. You will be requested for additional POF, wife's meds and PCC.

If you don't get your PPR by the time you are married and you move out of the country, depending on the number of days you plan to stay, you might want to request a VO change! This way, you'll be submitting your PP in the country you are in rather than in Canada! Please beware that this might take some time!

If your stay is going to be short, then you can consider asking the VO for an extension. I don't recall anybody doing this but this might be the only option left!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Pushpaacna said:
In addition, I request response to the following issues:

a) Will it be ok to get the fund from my brother-in-law? Which option is better - selling a land to him or get a gift deed from him?
A: From CIC's POV there is no one better of worse as long as the PA demonstrates the requisite PoF is unencumbered and available their use, and the source of funds are known (based on the supporting documents) and PA won't be asked/need to return them to the source.

b) Will my provident fund balance be accepted? Can I show a fixed deposit?
A: FD Yes, but PF only upto the withdrawal limit as imposed by the GOI.

Dear Asivad, please help!

Thanks a lot!

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
In your PPR mail, it would clearly be mentioned that you should notify any changes in your family composition. If you are still single when you get PPR, you don't have to do anything! If you are married when you get PPR, you should notify CIC and you can add your spouse to your application. You will be requested for additional POF, wife's meds and PCC.

If you don't get your PPR by the time you are married and you move out of the country, depending on the number of days you plan to stay, you might want to request a VO change! This way, you'll be submitting your PP in the country you are in rather than in Canada! Please beware that this might take some time!

If your stay is going to be short, then you can consider asking the VO for an extension. I don't recall anybody doing this but this might be the only option left!

Thank you Rajkamal for the response. My to be spouse also resides in canada and she is on PGWP. She will be living Canada on April 1st too. Can we get her PCC done from BLS India before she leaves ? We will be back to canada on April 30th, I believe since the stay in India would be less than 1 month the PCC should be valid? Please advise.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pkumthek said:
Thank you Rajkamal for the response. My to be spouse also resides in canada and she is on PGWP. She will be living Canada on April 1st too. Can we get her PCC done from BLS India before she leaves ? We will be back to canada on April 30th, I believe since the stay in India would be less than 1 month the PCC should be valid? Please advise.
This is the verbiage on the CIC website -
For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.
Here's the link --->

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/security/police-cert/intro.asp

So, the PCC must be used AFTER the last time you lived in that country! So, it is better to get the PCC after she comes back!

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
This is the verbiage on the CIC website -
Here's the link --->

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/security/police-cert/intro.asp

So, the PCC must be used AFTER the last time you lived in that country! So, it is better to get the PCC after she comes back!
Ok if that's the case then probably i would have to request an extension from them as BLS takes about 15 days to issue PCC or if they are not willing to provide an extension then submit all other documents with a LOE stating that we have applied her PCC.

By the way, would I also have to get my PCC as I will be leaving canada for a month too for wedding?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pkumthek said:
Ok if that's the case then probably i would have to request an extension from them as BLS takes about 15 days to issue PCC or if they are not willing to provide an extension then submit all other documents with a LOE stating that we have applied her PCC.

By the way, would I also have to get my PCC as I will be leaving canada for a month too for wedding?
If you had lived in India for 6+ months before, then yes - you would probably need a PCC too!

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Hi guyz,
I need your feedback on the following:-

I was getting paid from my employer in cash every month. So, in my OOPNP application i have submitted the following docs -
1. Work Experience Letter - As per CIC format.
2. Job Offer Letter - Describing everything about my job
3. Job Relieving Letter
4. Salary Certificate - containing the breakdown and other details of my cash salary.

I was wondering are the above mentioned documents enough to prove my work experience? Will I be asked for anything else? Since I was getting salary in cash, so I do not have payslips.

Need your suggestion Asivad and other members.

Thank you

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
anky2015 said:
4. Salary Certificate - containing the breakdown and other details of my cash salary.

Thank you
OINP may ask you about the Bank credits for these salaries for the period of employment. So you may need to submit a bank statement that shows those salary credits to your account.

Also it is advised to get it in writing from the employer, in the employment reference letter of otherwise that the salary is paid in cash and not account transferred.

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pkumthek said:

But my application is already in process with them and I had submitted my PCC before inspite of that I need another one?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pkumthek said:
But my application is already in process with them and I had submitted my PCC before inspite of that I need another one?
My sincerest apologies! I'm sleepy as hell!

Since your application is in progress, you don't need to submit any PCC! Your would-be should submit both PCC and meds!

Hope it is clear now?

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
OINP may ask you about the Bank credits for these salaries for the period of employment. So you may need to submit a bank statement that shows those salary credits to your account.

Also it is advised to get it in writing from the employer, in the employment reference letter of otherwise that the salary is paid in cash and not account transferred.
My employer has mentioned that in the salary certificate. Below is a sample of my salary certificate :-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr. xxxxxxxx, S/O xxxxxxx has been working since October 2012 in our hospital as a Dentist. He is receiving monthly salary in cash as mentioned below:

Salary Details
Basic Rs. 15,000
DA Rs. 13,500
Conveyance Allowance Rs. 1,000
CCA Rs. 500
Gross Salary Rs. 30,000

Net Annual Salary Rs. 360,000 per annum
(Rupees Three Hundred and Sixty Thousand Only)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will this be suffice for the pay slips?

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
My sincerest apologies! I'm sleepy as hell!

Since your application is in progress, you don't need to submit any PCC! Your would-be should submit both PCC and meds!

Hope it is clear now?
Thank you rajkamal, really appreciate your help!! +1 for you..

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
anky2015 said:
Will this be suffice for the pay slips?
Yes, it absolutely should if this is on your employers letter head and duly signed and dated, which i assume they must be.