cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad Anac and seniors

Is there any system problem with PT Notification OINP?
I created my EE last week, up to now, I have not received PT Notification, with my current CRS 417.

Thank you

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
I am only using my 1 year work experience in my local country. However I do have 1.5 years work experience in a foreign country all under the same NOC. Do I need to show my foreign work experience if I'm not claiming points for them or can I just show my 1 year work experience in my local country?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
TLOU said:
I am only using my 1 year work experience in my local country. However I do have 1.5 years work experience in a foreign country all under the same NOC. Do I need to show my foreign work experience if I'm not claiming points for them or can I just show my 1 year work experience in my local country?
If you don't want to claim points for the 1.5 yrs of work experience then there is no need to show that under work experience, and CIC won't ask you for reference letters for the same, but you need to show it under your personal history section, lest it may fall under misrepresentation.

But the question is why wouldn't you claim your points for those valid work experiences unless of course your points are high enough to get you an immediate ITA.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TLOU said:
You do realize that 'foreign experience' means any experience gained outside Canada and not necessarily outside your country of usual residence?

puneets

Jan 25, 2016
Hi AsivAd anac and other members

Thanks for so patiently going through all messages on this forum and actively helping all of us!

My query is wrt POF (FSW Outland from India). My AOR was 15th Jan 2016 - In this application, I believe I've made 2 oversights. (I wish I had started following this forum before submitting the application, but I hope it's not too late!)
(a) I've included my bank statements but one of them (HDFC Bank) is only an online statement pdf without the bank's signature & stamp.
(b) I did not include a LOE to explain the large credits received from my parents within January 2016. Having gone through messages on this forum now, I realize I also ought to have included a Gift deed/ affidavit from my parents explaining the amounts. (I've got those documents ready now.)

Queries:
1) Is there a way to proactively share the affidavits and 'correct' bank statements with CIC? Or do i necessarily have to wait for them to raise a query in my case?

2) Should I also include my parents' bank statements as part of this LOE, as proof that the funds originated from there? If yes, do they need to be similarly signed and stamped by their banks (just as my own statements) or an online statement would also serve the purpose in this context?

Shall be great if you can throw some light here.

Thank you!

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Asivad Anac said:
You do realize that 'foreign experience' means any experience gained outside Canada and not necessarily outside your country of usual residence?
Yes I understand that. I am aware my local country and foreign country work experience are both experience gained outside of Canada. I was referering to "foreign" as in foreign to my local country. Reason I am not using my 1.5 year experience outside of my local country is because I can't get a proper detailed reference letter.

So, seems like I don't need to show it on my resume (for OINP applicaition), but still need to show it in my personal history?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
puneets said:
Hi AsivAd anac and other members

Thanks for so patiently going through all messages on this forum and actively helping all of us!

My query is wrt POF (FSW Outland from India). My AOR was 15th Jan 2016 - In this application, I believe I've made 2 oversights. (I wish I had started following this forum before submitting the application, but I hope it's not too late!)
(a) I've included my bank statements but one of them (HDFC Bank) is only an online statement pdf without the bank's signature & stamp.
(b) I did not include a LOE to explain the large credits received from my parents within January 2016. Having gone through messages on this forum now, I realize I also ought to have included a Gift deed/ affidavit from my parents explaining the amounts. (I've got those documents ready now.)

Queries:
1) Is there a way to proactively share the affidavits and 'correct' bank statements with CIC? Or do i necessarily have to wait for them to raise a query in my case?
A: Raise a CSE immediately, and don't wait for them to raise a query, they may never raise a query for all you know and just cancel your application.
2) Should I also include my parents' bank statements as part of this LOE, as proof that the funds originated from there? If yes, do they need to be similarly signed and stamped by their banks (just as my own statements) or an online statement would also serve the purpose in this context?
A: Parents bank statement may not be needed as long as you can provide some bank transfer proof along with a valid gift deed.
Shall be great if you can throw some light here.

Thank you!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TLOU said:
Yes I understand that. I am aware my local country and foreign country work experience are both experience gained outside of Canada. I was referering to "foreign" as in foreign to my local country. Reason I am not using my 1.5 year experience outside of my local country is because I can't get a proper detailed reference letter.

So, seems like I don't need to show it on my resume (for OINP applicaition), but still need to show it in my personal history?
Yes. You can choose to omit any experience from your application's Work history section, no questions asked.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuwat said:
Hi Asivad Anac and seniors

Is there any system problem with PT Notification OINP?
I created my EE last week, up to now, I have not received PT Notification, with my current CRS 417.

Thank you
Ontario might have slowed (or even stopped) sending out PTs. They had a 2700 quota for 2015 through EE - 2016 quota isn't announced yet.

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad and Friends,

I have got my reference letter from of the employer signed on a black and white copy. This is ok? Or does it have to be on a color copy?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
nshakelly said:

I have got my reference letter from of the employer signed on a black and white copy. This is ok? Or does it have to be on a color copy?
Nothing says it's mandatory to have a color copy of documents. It's surely preferred if available.

keepsmiling

Feb 1, 2016

I have a CRS score of 415 and planning to start EE application and will go ahead with OINP if i get it. I have an experience of total 7.5 years but breakdown is as follows:
1. After Engineering (Got ECA) 3.5 years IT experience in 2 organizations.
2. Then 1 year regular executive MBA from a non recognized institute which means WES will not evaluate it. But i left job and completed it.
3. After completion, Then again 4 years IT experience in two organizations and currently working in one these organizations.

All experience is under NOC-2171. So total experience is 7.5 years but with a break due to 1 year study (Point 2). My question is, Will there be any issue due to gap in my experience due to 1 year regular executive MBA (Point 2) for which WES will not provide ECA.

Will i loose out any points while filing EE or OINP or ITA due to this. Or There can be any other impact due to this on my candidature/application?

Thanks.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
keepsmiling said:
All experience is under NOC-2171. So total experience is 7 years but with a break due to 1 year study (Point 2). My question is, Will there be any issue due to gap in my experience due to 1 year regular executive MBA (Point 2) for which WES will not provide ECA.

Will i loose out any points while filing EE or OINP or ITA due to this. Or There can be any other impact due to this on my candidature/application?

Thanks.
Not at all

keepsmiling

Feb 1, 2016
So it will be considered as total 7.5 years experience even if my1 year education is not assessed by WES? So such non recognized cases will not have any impact? And no doubt i have proof and all required documents for this 1 year education.