+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Under the document Upload screen, for each document can we load more than one file or we would have to combine all pdfs into a single document and single file?

Thanks.

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alex_dinou said:
Hi Asivad
My company is not able/willing to provide me with the reference letter listing job duties as per NOC (duties that I actually performed), but will only include generic duties that accompanied my employment contract which hardly match my NOC. My plan is as follows:

A colleague engineer has agreed to notarize his signed statement about my real job duties, and I will then have his employment contract translated and upload it together with the statement.
I will also have one engineer working for a contractor company sign a statement affirming what I did as a project designer from his point of view and have the same thing with his employment contract.

Do you think that could work? And do you maybe have some other suggestions?
This is pretty good. If your employer is unable to include the other bits of informations need by CIC in the letter (e.g. working hours, pay etc), make sure to get your colleague to mention those. My only suggestion would be to include recent payslips if you have any, otherwise you're good to go.

TECC_Seneca said:
Hello,

Under the document Upload screen, for each document can we load more than one file or we would have to combine all pdfs into a single document and single file?

Thanks.
Combine all.

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
Asivad Anac said:
Minor error, shouldn't be a reason for refusal. You can send in a CSE informing them about this error, apologize and request them to edit at their end.
Hi dear, found your posts very useful, thoughtful and accurate. Im requesting for your thoughtful opinion regarding my situation.

I am a FSW 2014 applicant and i received procedural fairness letter for using unauthorized agent. I replied the PF but i have not received any reply yet. In the mean time i got ITA in the latest draw.

Now my concern is, if cic refuses my FSW application within the time limit i have to apply for EE, i am saved. But if they ban me for 5 years or whatever, i will not be able to proceed with the EE.

At this point, do you think withdrawing my FSW application will be wise? They have my UCI number and other, but i have every genuine documents.

Please advice.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad,

does RPRF mean that you are safe from rejection?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Russian said:
Dear Asivad,

does RPRF mean that you are safe from rejection?
If this is asked later in your application process, it is probably a good news. Paying it upfront does not save you from rejection.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SJTZ said:
Hi dear, found your posts very useful, thoughtful and accurate. Im requesting for your thoughtful opinion regarding my situation.

I am a FSW 2014 applicant and i received procedural fairness letter for using unauthorized agent. I replied the PF but i have not received any reply yet. In the mean time i got ITA in the latest draw.

Now my concern is, if cic refuses my FSW application within the time limit i have to apply for EE, i am saved. But if they ban me for 5 years or whatever, i will not be able to proceed with the EE.

At this point, do you think withdrawing my FSW application will be wise? They have my UCI number and other, but i have every genuine documents.

Please advice.
No point withdrawing your application at this stage. Let the process unfold at its pace - CIC already knows about your past application and they will process the PF reply as well.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haris01 said:
Hey Asivad

My UK PCC is more 5 months old, GCMS notes say Police certificates R10 Ok and all police certificates NRT

Should I try to get new PCC or wait for message from CIC?

Thanks,
Haris
You don't need to get a new PCC.

alrr3077

Nov 9, 2015
Hello Asivad Anac, I have a question...

I'm trying to write my Intend to reside letter for OINP, and I don't have a SINGLE tie to Ontario. I have a couple friends that I've tried to contact and I've found one. This person is currently living and settled in Toronto, Ontario, but in its documents appears as settled on Alberta. Would this detail be a problem if I mention this person as one of my personal relationships on Ontario or should i just mention people official settled on Ontario?

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad

I have a doubt. I have submitted my application for OINP and am currently awaiting AOR. I am 26 years old. My passport is 7 years old but is still valid till 2018. My photo in the passport is an old one and not that clear(but still recognizable). All other details are correct and I have used it many times to travel abroad. My question is, shall I apply for renewal of passport or continue with this one only? Is it going to be a problem post ITA when I submit it(hopefully) for PPR?

Thanks in advance :)

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I've filled my post ITA application but still didn't upload all documents. Would we be able to get a print of the full application to review before we hit submit? It's really inconvenient to review with the current interface of the e-application!

good_luck

Star Member
Nov 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,

I need help with this issue.

My employer does not issue an employment letter with role and responsibilities. I have received a letter from HR for some other reason which lists -

1. Employment Duration
2. Salary
3. Designation

I was able to acquire below documents -

1. reference letter from client on letter head with my role and responsibilites and no. of hrs/week.
2. reference letter from supervisor on plain paper along with business card with my role and responsibilites and no. of hrs/week.
3. Work Permit extension letter issued in June 2015 which has NOC . role and responsibilities.
4. T4, NOA, payslips.

Do you guys think that I stand a chance that my application will be accepted ? What else I can attach along with these documents ?

Thanks.

Mahe2307

Nov 13, 2015
Mahe2307 said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

I need your help badly in understanding my ECA report! I have a situation similar to nikhil89. I am a CA+ Bcom from India. My ECA summary assessment shows bachelor's degree (4 years), but credential analysis shows : a) B.com - canadian equivalency - 4 years b) Chartered accountant - canadian equivalency - 3 years. I am not sure whether I am eligible to choose two or more degrees...? Help please..

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ufa6174 said:
Hi Asivad,

I've filled my post ITA application but still didn't upload all documents. Would we be able to get a print of the full application to review before we hit submit? It's really inconvenient to review with the current interface of the e-application!
I've never tried that myself but I imagine that it isn't possible to take a printout of the entire application.

ali27

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Provide as accurate a reconstruction as possible from memory. Even if you miss out 1/2 short trips (of less than 6 months continuous duration in any country), no problems here.
Thank you for your help.

EMADMIRZA

Dec 6, 2015
Hello Asivad,

I was paid on an hourly rate, due to which my employer would only mention per hour pay rate on my experience letter (not annual). I was given an increment few months ago and not sure which pay rate to mention on the letter i.e (the previous rate or the one after the increment). Could you please advise??

Thanks