Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JIDI said:
Hello Asivad Anac

I just received an email saying Ready for Visa....is it the famous ppr? ?
What's d full form of ppr?
PPR is passport request. If you got a mail asking for your passport/copy of the passport and photographs, that is indeed the PPR.

JIDI

Apr 9, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
PPR is passport request. If you got a mail asking for your passport/copy of the passport and photographs, that is indeed the PPR.
yeah...dat is it...I guess!!!

thanks

kauser

Apr 15, 2015
Fsw outland
Ita: 18 sept
Application submitted: 16 oct
Aor: 16 oct
Medicals passed: 19 october

Ecas: 4 lines
Background check not started.

Whats the next step. When can i expect next progress. I have seen bg check start as soon as medicals are passed. Why not in my case.

md321

Aug 15, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I got ITA on 18th September, because of one employment reference letter still I could not submit my application. Hopefully I can submit it on 30th October.
I collected bank certificate on 8th October and 6 months statement on 28th October. Final balance on both dates in both documents are same. So my question is, can I submit this bank certificate collected on 8th October along with bank statements got on 28th October? Or I will have to get the bank certificate again as it is almost 22 days old ?

Thanks for your continuous help.

avstools

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Spouse RCMP-June 17th..Submitted June 30th
AOR Received.
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
09/05/2015
Passport Req..
17th November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passports Received on 30th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
5th Dec. 2015 at Coutts
Asivad Anac said:
Thanks for this kind gesture, ashutoshmanohar! Happy to help :)
Dear Asivad,

URGENT ADVICE.

The below is my time line.

Apr 10 ITA (FSW,LMO,Inland,spouse)
May 29 AOR
June 17 RCMP request for Spouse only- Secondary Applicant
July 9 BOWP Applied
June 30 RCMP Submitted
Aug 15 ECAS In Process
Oct 17 Our BOWP Approved- But Son's School Letter of Acceptance requested by CIC (For his student permit) Still is permit is not approved.Huh
Oct 19 School Letter submitted to CIC
Oct 23 - Our BOWP received by Postal Mail
XXX- DM ??
XXX PPR ??
XXX COPR ??
XXX LANDED??

In the above scenario, we are still worried and keep praying for our PPR to be approved. If anyone is identical to the above situation and got their PPR, please share your valuable guidance/advice.

Thanks & best regards

youhna

Oct 26, 2015
Dear Asivad Anac,
I have aproblem and I want your opinion please
i submitted my profile and my status is ineligible and pdf didn't include validation code only had profile number.
kindly note that,
1- come to canada told me eligible
2- ielts score (2015) is 6.5 each branch more than 6 , my wife has the same score
3- experience 14 years
4- i have ECA report form
5- funds which i entered more than 30000 for (4 members of my family)
6- my NOC 3131
I submitted 3 profiles and gave me the same result what can i do
I am sure that IELTS certficate number and ECA certifcate number which I entered are correct
waiting your kind response
THANKS

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kauser said:
Fsw outland
Ita: 18 sept
Application submitted: 16 oct
Aor: 16 oct
Medicals passed: 19 october

Ecas: 4 lines
Background check not started.

Whats the next step. When can i expect next progress. I have seen bg check start as soon as medicals are passed. Why not in my case.
BG check for outlanders works differently. In most cases, it moves to In Progress just ahead of PPR/DM.

These are very early days for your application, it can take anywhere from 60 to 150 days or longer to get a decision.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
md321 said:
Hi Asivad,

I got ITA on 18th September, because of one employment reference letter still I could not submit my application. Hopefully I can submit it on 30th October.
I collected bank certificate on 8th October and 6 months statement on 28th October. Final balance on both dates in both documents are same. So my question is, can I submit this bank certificate collected on 8th October along with bank statements got on 28th October? Or I will have to get the bank certificate again as it is almost 22 days old ?

Thanks for your continuous help.
You can submit the same documents, no worries there.

All the best!

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
Hello, Asivad, would be most grateful it you could put my mind at peace with the following:

1) Is there a distinction between National ID vs. Passports/Travel Documents ? Do I have to just submit my foreign passport in both cases?

2) Does the scan of my WES report go with Document: Education Diplomas/Degrees section?

3) As for the meds, can I just upload the electronic .pdf document they sent me (it is apparently the IMM 1017B form by the looks of it, but the form number is not specified and there is no signature or seal), or do I necessarily have to fetch the paper one and scan it?

4) Is it ok if my PCC is called "Reference of the presence (absence) of convictions and (or) the fact of criminal prosecution or about termination of criminal prosecution"?

5) I have an "employment record book" (a book that lists all the positions that a person legally held in his/her working life). The most logical place to attach it to would be my primary occupation document list, but the latter is already super long, and adding further documents will make it worse (it is already barely legible with all the size restirictions).
Can I just attach it to the records of one of my other jobs and specify in LOE that I meant to attach it to my primary occupation, but decided not to for the sake of legibility? Or does it sound dumb?

6) My profile says "assistant lecturer" whereas my employment record book says "assistant" (in reality the position was really called assistant, but it meant assistant lecturer, not personal assistant or sth). Do I have to have the book translated and notarized all over so that it would say "assistant lecturer" to match my profile info (a non-primary job, but still)?

A M Gupta

Jun 23, 2015
Hello Ashivad

I have received Schedule A request form for my husband and I have a few doubts regarding this

1) for statutory questions , we had selected YES for question 4 and 5. However , question e in schedule A is different. So we should selctYes for question d and NO for question e?? I have read the previous posts but just for confirmation. :)

2)In "write your full name in your native language" section , should I write name after taking printout ? Does it even applies to all languages other than those mentioned in bracket?

3)For statutory questions , there is an explanation column. We have written that wehave attached loe relating to this in post ita form. Will this suffice? Or do we need to attach documents pertaining to this again along with schedule A?

Thanks again for all your help. :)

lyndzkiel

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
i need your help asivad.i dont know what will be the next step.i got PPR already and cic ask to send passport in manila phil but i am crrently working here in riyadh saudi arabia.is it possible that visa stamping can be done here in vfs canada in riyadh?pls help me asivad.thanks

BCworker

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

My employer is getting audited by service canada for my previous lmo. My timeline is in signature. This employer compliance review looks like part of my application with cic for PR.

What are your views about this?

Thanks.

BCworker

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCworker said:
Hi Asivad,

My employer is getting audited by service canada for my previous lmo. My timeline is in signature. This employer compliance review looks like part of my application with cic for PR.

What are your views about this?

Thanks.
[size=10pt][size=10pt]cant wait to get your views[/size][/size]

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Thanks for the advice.
I created my profile early August 2015, would recreating a new one make any difference in my case. I am afraid if OINP case-officer is already reviewing my existing EOI and if i cancel it now, i might loose that opportunity too.
If i create a new profile, would i have to create new job bank id too to link it.
I don't know what to do. Please guide.

Many Thanks!

Asivad Anac said:
Ontario hasn't declared any NOC favoritism as part of their selection process. They still might be using it internally but there is no way of knowing that for sure. As things stand, one can only assume that all NOCs are treated equal and stand an equally good chance. All you can do is resubmit your profile (in case you created this profile before June 1) and wait for them to pick your profile out of the pool.

All the best!