Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alex_dinou said:
Hi Asivad,

I know you don't like to speculate and prefer to give factual answers, however I would highly appreciate your opinion on this.
I have a score of 475, qualify for FSW, and have received an invitation from Ontario for PN. Given the last draw threshold was 489 points, and the appointment of new government, do you think I should pursue PN or should I wait for a regular ITA?

Many thanks
You can safely ignore the PN. At 475, you will certainly get an ITA before 2015 is over and most probably in November itself.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Liara said:
Oh, one more thing...
Even though we're not claiming points for my husband's work, it is still required for some reason to upload his employment proof.
In my EE profile I made a mistake specifying my husband's NOC (0013 instead of 0111 or 0016 (his duties could be tailored to fit either, but not 0013)).
I know it doesn't matter as long as no points were awarded, but they still want the proof, right..?
What is the best strategy? Not to upload anything? Leave the wrong NOC be and upload the ref letter? Change the NOC and point it out in LOE?
The system is asking for the documents only because you've provided it in your spouse's work history. Whatever you upload there will have no bearing on your application and you can safely remove it as well. It doesn't matter to your application - there is no reason to mention anything in the LOE. The officer will award you zero points for this section regardless of what you upload there.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
youhna said:
Dear Asivad Anac,
I have aproblem and I want your opinion please
i submitted my profile and my status is ineligible and pdf didn't include validation code only had profile number.
kindly note that,
1- come to canada told me eligible
2- ielts score (2015) is 6.5 each branch more than 6 , my wife has the same score
3- experience 14 years
4- i have ECA report form
5- funds which i entered more than 30000 for (4 members of my family)
6- my NOC 3131
I submitted 3 profiles and gave me the same result what can i do
I am sure that IELTS certficate number and ECA certifcate number which I entered are correct
waiting your kind response
THANKS
Are you scoring at least 67 on this scale ---> www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Primary NOC determines program eligibility for FSW applicants. The maximum points you can get there are for 6+ years of experience under the same NOC within the last 10 years. All valid work experience (paid, full time or equivalent part time, NOC 0/A/B) within the last 10 years is considered.
Thanks!! Your are such a big help

abhisuri13

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Hi Asivad,

My CiC has below updates -

Where is this application? Details

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
A final decision has been reached Not Started

And ecas status 4 lines-

We received your application for permanent residence on August 21, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 21, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 25, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

And my timelines are in my signature.

I am only worried about two things -

1. My cic status for 'Review of eligibility' still says 'Review in Progress' after more than 2 months, is that a problem? It is not updating because I have paid my PR fee in advance?
2. The BG status- Not Started . Is this an update or this is the default status?

Sorry, if these queries seems very trivial, I am not able to contemplate at what stage my application is and what timelines for DM and PPR should I expect?

pgupta8

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
Hi Asivad,

I got my passport renewed after submitting my application. Sent a case specific enquiry with new passport details at "https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi" since I reside in new delhi. The problem is I don't have a Client ID / File No. so had to mention my EE Apllication number in Enquiry field. There are two questions:-

1. Did I follow the correct URL or should I send it to "https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx"

2. How do I know if my requested change is being considered or not? I mean, they did send a confirmation mail of receiving my enquiry but is there any way to track status of that or do they respond by mail/phone for any status update?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhisuri13 said:
Hi Asivad,

My CiC has below updates -

Where is this application? Details

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
A final decision has been reached Not Started

And ecas status 4 lines-

We received your application for permanent residence on August 21, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 21, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 25, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

And my timelines are in my signature.

I am only worried about two things -

1. My cic status for 'Review of eligibility' still says 'Review in Progress' after more than 2 months, is that a problem? It is not updating because I have paid my PR fee in advance?

That will change only after a decision has been made on your application.

2. The BG status- Not Started . Is this an update or this is the default status?

For outland applicants, this is normal.

Sorry, if these queries seems very trivial, I am not able to contemplate at what stage my application is and what timelines for DM and PPR should I expect?

Tough to predict with certainty. Outlanders have typically received DM at any time between 90 to 150 days with some exceptions getting it in less than a month while others waited for almost 6 months.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pgupta8 said:
Hi Asivad,

I got my passport renewed after submitting my application. Sent a case specific enquiry with new passport details at "https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi" since I reside in new delhi. The problem is I don't have a Client ID / File No. so had to mention my EE Apllication number in Enquiry field. There are two questions:-

1. Did I follow the correct URL or should I send it to "https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx"

Send a CSE to this URl - this would get you a quicker reply considering your EE application is still in process. LVOs typically wouldn't be involved this early so they might not have access to your application.

2. How do I know if my requested change is being considered or not? I mean, they did send a confirmation mail of receiving my enquiry but is there any way to track status of that or do they respond by mail/phone for any status update?

When you send the CSE, you'll get an automated reply informing you of the expected turnaround time. That's the best you will get for now. There is no way to track CSEs. You can certainly try calling CIC but people have had mixed responses from the agents.

pgupta8

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
Thanks a lot. What you suggested really made sense :)

Flash555

Aug 23, 2015
HI,

I have received PPR under Federal skilled worker and is planning to move to Canada by mid November. I have heard there is a specific amount of money that an applicant under FSW should carry with him while landing in Canada. Could any one of you help me with the information. Thanking you in advance for the help.

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hello Asivad
I really want to thank u. I wish you get a speedy decision and get the pr soon.
I got ppr in 6 days of my application. Seems unbelievable considering that I am FSW outlander. I hope there is no glitch and will submit my passports on monday. Thanks again.
Best
Abhishek

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhishishir said:
Hello Asivad
I really want to thank u. I wish you get a speedy decision and get the pr soon.
I got ppr in 6 days of my application. Seems unbelievable considering that I am FSW outlander. I hope there is no glitch and will submit my passports on monday. Thanks again.
Best
Abhishek
Congratulations!

That is incredibly fast! What is your NOC? And is there anything else you reckon especially outstanding in your profile that it merited such a fast process?

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Congratulations!

That is incredibly fast! What is your NOC? And is there anything else you reckon especially outstanding in your profile that it merited such a fast process?
NOC 2151- Architects. I can just speculate as we don't know how CIC works. I think this is my 4th attempt considering rejections or returned applications in FSW 2014 (25000 capped) SINP 2014, NSNP 2015. I already had a UCI as I had a Canadian Visa before and stayed there for 4 months in 2012. Also I had a US visa in 2011.

After all the rejections my documentation was with a lot of supporting evidences in the POF and Job reference letter sections.
Apart from that the foremost thing might be my family's support and God's blessings.

Thanks

Abhishek

ss0704

Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Asivad,

This might be a silly question..however can u plz help me understand how we can know to which VO our application was submitted?
I dont see it anywhr in the mails or on my application. ???

Also what is ur timeline..I am jus curious to know ;D

Thanks in advance :)