+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Liara said:
Hello, Asivad, would be most grateful it you could put my mind at peace with the following:

1) Is there a distinction between National ID vs. Passports/Travel Documents ? Do I have to just submit my foreign passport in both cases?

Just the passport would suffice. You don't have to necessarily provide a national ID separately.

2) Does the scan of my WES report go with Document: Education Diplomas/Degrees section?

Yes.

3) As for the meds, can I just upload the electronic .pdf document they sent me (it is apparently the IMM 1017B form by the looks of it, but the form number is not specified and there is no signature or seal), or do I necessarily have to fetch the paper one and scan it?

The sheet you get after the medicals has to be uploaded.

4) Is it ok if my PCC is called "Reference of the presence (absence) of convictions and (or) the fact of criminal prosecution or about termination of criminal prosecution"?

Each country has its own way of doing this. As long as you got the PCC from the recognized entity for that country, you are fine.

5) I have an "employment record book" (a book that lists all the positions that a person legally held in his/her working life). The most logical place to attach it to would be my primary occupation document list, but the latter is already super long, and adding further documents will make it worse (it is already barely legible with all the size restirictions).
Can I just attach it to the records of one of my other jobs and specify in LOE that I meant to attach it to my primary occupation, but decided not to for the sake of legibility? Or does it sound dumb?

That book won't make the slightest difference to your application. It doesn't substitute/replace/complement a valid reference letter.

6) My profile says "assistant lecturer" whereas my employment record book says "assistant" (in reality the position was really called assistant, but it meant assistant lecturer, not personal assistant or sth). Do I have to have the book translated and notarized all over so that it would say "assistant lecturer" to match my profile info (a non-primary job, but still)?

Same as above.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
With a score of 480, you will certainly get an ITA within the next 1-2 draws - no reason to spend money and time on OINP.

All the best!
Thank You Asivad. I hope so. I am currently looking out for new job opportunities in Toronto and with such limited time in my visa till May 2016, employers are skeptical. So I really hope I get this invite soon.
Is there some way to extend your post graduation work permit or apply for a new one? Can an employer do that for you?

zanny

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2015
AOR Received.
30-10-2015
IELTS Request
27-07-2015
Interview........
Not reqd
Passport Req..
08-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
Mid-2016
Hi Asivad,

My consultant made me fill two forms:

IMM5406E and IMM5669E

Now while uploading the docs these forms have not been uploaded as there is no section for these documents.

Please tell me if things are going right for me.

Documents that has been uploaded are:

1. Marriage certificate
2. Passport
3. PCC
4. Medical
5. Employment- letter of recommendation with job details
6. WES report and educational certificates and degrees
7. IELTs report card
8. Photos
9. Proof of funds details

I hope I have uploaded all the right documents. \
\\

And regarding fee. When i go to the page next to document upload, it asks for declaration and "SIGN". Currently the fee is showing CAD 550 each for my spouse and me. When do we have to pay the "Right of Permanent Residence Fee"?

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,
Pls advise on this one...will cic only consider your last five yrs experience since in primary occupation they indicated work experience within lasy five years? Or will they consider all work experience? If you have 9 yrs experience, 6 of which is from 1 noc and 3 of which which is the most current is from another NOC... if you choose the one with 6 yrs since you have the most experience then.... wud it only be equivalent to 2 yrs since those are the only once within the last 5yrs experience?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A M Gupta said:
Hello Ashivad

I have received Schedule A request form for my husband and I have a few doubts regarding this

1) for statutory questions , we had selected YES for question 4 and 5. However , question e in schedule A is different. So we should selctYes for question d and NO for question e?? I have read the previous posts but just for confirmation. :)

That's correct.

2)In "write your full name in your native language" section , should I write name after taking printout ? Does it even applies to all languages other than those mentioned in bracket?

Only for those languages.

3)For statutory questions , there is an explanation column. We have written that wehave attached loe relating to this in post ita form. Will this suffice? Or do we need to attach documents pertaining to this again along with schedule A?

Add a short note in the space provided explaining the situation in addition to the LOE comment.

Thanks again for all your help. :)

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
thank you ever so much!

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I know you don't like to speculate and prefer to give factual answers, however I would highly appreciate your opinion on this.
I have a score of 475, qualify for FSW, and have received an invitation from Ontario for PN. Given the last draw threshold was 489 points, and the appointment of new government, do you think I should pursue PN or should I wait for a regular ITA?

Many thanks

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
Oh, one more thing...
Even though we're not claiming points for my husband's work, it is still required for some reason to upload his employment proof.
In my EE profile I made a mistake specifying my husband's NOC (0013 instead of 0111 or 0016 (his duties could be tailored to fit either, but not 0013)).
I know it doesn't matter as long as no points were awarded, but they still want the proof, right..?
What is the best strategy? Not to upload anything? Leave the wrong NOC be and upload the ref letter? Change the NOC and point it out in LOE?

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Hi Asivad,

After uploading my required documents after ITA what do I click to submit my Permanent Residence Application and supporting documents???

I don't see any direction on how to submit the docs. and pay the $550.

Any assistance/direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyndzkiel said:
i need your help asivad.i dont know what will be the next step.i got PPR already and cic ask to send passport in manila phil but i am crrently working here in riyadh saudi arabia.is it possible that visa stamping can be done here in vfs canada in riyadh?pls help me asivad.thanks
It is possible. Send a mail to CIC asking for reassignment of the LVO - there should be a mail id indicated in your PPR letter.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
Thank You Asivad. I hope so. I am currently looking out for new job opportunities in Toronto and with such limited time in my visa till May 2016, employers are skeptical. So I really hope I get this invite soon.
Is there some way to extend your post graduation work permit or apply for a new one? Can an employer do that for you?
Relax! You will definitely get an ITA in the next draw or so.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCworker said:
Hi Asivad,

My employer is getting audited by service canada for my previous lmo. My timeline is in signature. This employer compliance review looks like part of my application with cic for PR.

What are your views about this?

Thanks.
You cannot control all the elements of this process and this is one of those. You'll have to patiently wait for the outcome of both this audit and your PR application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zanny said:
Hi Asivad,

My consultant made me fill two forms:

IMM5406E and IMM5669E

Now while uploading the docs these forms have not been uploaded as there is no section for these documents.

They are just playing it safe - neither of those forms are mandatory submissions.

Please tell me if things are going right for me.

Documents that has been uploaded are:

1. Marriage certificate
2. Passport
3. PCC
4. Medical
5. Employment- letter of recommendation with job details
6. WES report and educational certificates and degrees
7. IELTs report card
8. Photos
9. Proof of funds details

I hope I have uploaded all the right documents. \
\\

And regarding fee. When i go to the page next to document upload, it asks for declaration and "SIGN". Currently the fee is showing CAD 550 each for my spouse and me. When do we have to pay the "Right of Permanent Residence Fee"?

You can choose to pay the RPRF right away or later in the process when CIC asks you for it.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoyceM said:
Hi Asivad,
Pls advise on this one...will cic only consider your last five yrs experience since in primary occupation they indicated work experience within lasy five years? Or will they consider all work experience? If you have 9 yrs experience, 6 of which is from 1 noc and 3 of which which is the most current is from another NOC... if you choose the one with 6 yrs since you have the most experience then.... wud it only be equivalent to 2 yrs since those are the only once within the last 5yrs experience?
Primary NOC determines program eligibility for FSW applicants. The maximum points you can get there are for 6+ years of experience under the same NOC within the last 10 years. All valid work experience (paid, full time or equivalent part time, NOC 0/A/B) within the last 10 years is considered.