Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vik008 said:
Hi Asivad,

I have received a PT notification from Ontario and submitting the application tomorrow.

I have few questions regarding the application, really appreciate if you could provide details on this:

1. I have done the Gift Deed and Affidavit from Parents to support POF and SOF, Do we need to submit the Original Deed papers and Affidavit or attested copies will work.

Either of those would work, preferably send the originals.

2. In case we need to submit all Originals for above supporting documents (Gift Deed etc.), then do we need to prepare them again if ITA issued after successful Ontario nomination?

No. Keep a scanned copy of these originals and you can upload those later.

3. What is the address to be mentioned in the all LOEs for the Ontario OINP application, will following address work:
To,
Citizenship and Immigration, Ontario, Canada

LOE need not be addressed to anyone in particular. If you want, you can address it to The Case Officer, OINP, Ontario.

Thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiffany123 said:
Hi Asivad,

Can you please help me with these questions?

1. They ask for "proof of relationship" , I have one older brother who has Canadian citizenship. My parents are both Vietnamese. What do I need for this part ? My birth certificate and my brother's ?

That and other documents. Read 'Proof of relationship...' here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

2. For the passport, it says multiple. But im the only applicant here?? Whose passport should I include?

Generic message. Upload the bio-pages of your valid passport.

3. For police certificate. I have been in Canada since 17 and never stay anywhere else more than 6 months, why do I have to include this ? if i do, do i have to include both Canadian PCC and Vietnam PCC?

Generic message again. Explain in that section that you've never stayed anywhere else for more than 6 months since turning 18. You don't have to get RCMP certificate now, CIC will tell you if and when that is required. You don't have to provide Vietnam PCC if you've never lived in Vietnam for more than 6 months in a row since turning 18.

Thank you for your help a lot . It's really much appreciated all the help of you for this forum

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tishfaith said:
Asivad,

If I have my funds in USD on my bank statement, can I convert these funds to CAD using the fx rate on my Central Bank website?

(I plan to workout everything in excel to derive the CAD equivalent (which I will upload) and attach a printout of the Central Bank website page with the exchange rate for the USD and CAD).

Thanks
This isn't mandatory but can do no harm.

kimica

Oct 24, 2015
hello asivad,

i was wondering if you could help me with a NOC question. im currently in the pool and waiting for ontario pnp, but i meet several noc code descriptions, 3012, 4212 (only 3 years work history) and 4153. Since I meet descriptions for these NOCs and i cant create two profiles, what would be the best one to choose?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prasurjya09 said:
Hi Asivad

I need your help. I received ITA and filling the PR application.

1. My spouse has work exp, but I have not listed anything on spouse's work history bcoz I don't claim points for that. But again in spouse's personal history I have mentioned all her employment. Is this OK?

This is perfectly fine.

2. I have not declared my spouse's education in the study and language section, bcoz we did not have her ECA done, but her personal history reflects her degree. Is that OK?

Again, perfectly fine.

I have only claimed points for my spouse's IELTS score.

Please advice...

KN19801

Oct 12, 2015
Hi,
Does anybody has experience of Birth Certificate not available for Ontario Provincial Nomination Program. I am back to the same old problem... CIC doesn't need Birth certificate, however, I received PT nomination from Ontario (score 449), but Ontario needs Birth certificate. Kindly advise.

sumit446

Oct 4, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I had Notification of Interest from Ontario, however could not apply because of proof of funds/documentation issues.

Looking to understand if I withdraw my EE application and apply again, do you know if I can get the invitation again?

If yes, do you think I should withdraw & reapply my EE application only after expiry of 45 days of the original Notification of interest?

One corollary question is are there any disadvantages or things to be kept in mind if I withdraw my EE application and apply again?

Thanks for your answers as always.

Sumit

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumit446 said:
Hi Asivad,

I had Notification of Interest from Ontario, however could not apply because of proof of funds/documentation issues.

Looking to understand if I withdraw my EE application and apply again, do you know if I can get the invitation again?

If yes, do you think I should withdraw & reapply my EE application only after expiry of 45 days of the original Notification of interest?

Unlikely to get the invite again if you refuse it now. There are too many people who qualify for their invitation and not everyone is getting one so it is fair to assume that OINP will not keep sending invites again to the same applicant. Recommend that you try and send in a complete application to Ontario even if it takes till the last minute.

One corollary question is are there any disadvantages or things to be kept in mind if I withdraw my EE application and apply again?

No known disadvantage in withdrawing an application and creating another EE profile.

Thanks for your answers as always.

Sumit

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KN19801 said:
Hi,
Does anybody has experience of Birth Certificate not available for Ontario Provincial Nomination Program. I am back to the same old problem... CIC doesn't need Birth certificate, however, I received PT nomination from Ontario (score 449), but Ontario needs Birth certificate. Kindly advise.
OINP guide states the following, "Provide a copy of your birth certificate or an acceptable national document where an original birth certificate is not available (i.e., letter from appropriate government authority indicating why your birth certificate is not available)."

Try getting such a letter and include it along with your application. Failing that, include your passport and a letter of explanation stating the unavailability of birth certificate and request them to consider your application as complete even in the absence of that document.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kimica said:
hello asivad,

i was wondering if you could help me with a NOC question. im currently in the pool and waiting for ontario pnp, but i meet several noc code descriptions, 3012, 4212 (only 3 years work history) and 4153. Since I meet descriptions for these NOCs and i cant create two profiles, what would be the best one to choose?
Choose the NOC in which you have the most experience - that will help you with both CRS points and program eligibility.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,

I have a letter from Ontario PNP that they are interested in nominating me if I fulfill the PNP criteria. I have been in Canada for 2 years now with a 1 year study program that I completed in 2014 and working in noc 2171 since then. Just completed an year of work exp in Oct. I don't have an LMIA and my work permit expries in May 2016.
I have submitted my EE profile and have a score of 480 and was expecting an invite last draw but well, they brought down the scores.
So now should I try initiating the PNP, which I will have to ask my employer to do. I read about the PNP process with the prescreen and then the pnp approval processes. I am not sure if my company would qualify as it is a small one.

Should I wait until the next draw. Are the points expected to go down?

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I am new to this blog and need your help for my 2 questions below:

1) I am currently sitting at CRS of 434 (with spouse) and my NOC code is 1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting.
Could you please comment, if this NOC code stands a chance to get OINP PT notification of interest. Or if you know somebody with this NOC who received the OINP Notification of interest.

2) Also look forward to know from you, which kind of NOCs are mostly getting picked up for OINP Notification of interest these days (Reading this blog topic, i understand it is 2171, are there any other NOCs which is hot i.e. most desired in OINP selection criteria)

With recent ITA draw of 489 (increased from 450), i feel a little nervous. Sad

Await to hear from you.

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

Regards.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
Hello Asivad,

I have a letter from Ontario PNP that they are interested in nominating me if I fulfill the PNP criteria. I have been in Canada for 2 years now with a 1 year study program that I completed in 2014 and working in noc 2171 since then. Just completed an year of work exp in Oct. I don't have an LMIA and my work permit expries in May 2016.
I have submitted my EE profile and have a score of 480 and was expecting an invite last draw but well, they brought down the scores.
So now should I try initiating the PNP, which I will have to ask my employer to do. I read about the PNP process with the prescreen and then the pnp approval processes. I am not sure if my company would qualify as it is a small one.

Should I wait until the next draw. Are the points expected to go down?
With a score of 480, you will certainly get an ITA within the next 1-2 draws - no reason to spend money and time on OINP.

All the best!

blackpearl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Hi Asivad,

I have a 2 job experience letters. One from from my previous project manager and another from team lead.
The one from Project manager has his business card scanned on letter but is not notarized additionally he doesn't work with the company anymore.
The second letter is notarized and the team lead also work with company but he doesn't have his business card with him as he is onsite and he can't get it with in next couple of months.

Which one should I use or should I attach both of them? Both letters have exact same job description content.

Also, in application details, inn work history section, I am confused for specifying my primary occupation.

I have shown 4 years of work experience with Infosys for NOC 2173 and current 2 years of work with Citi with NOC 2171.

What should I mention? It asks the date when I became eligible for that occupation. So if I mention current occupation as 2171, then I can show date as only from Sept 2013.. Is that OK?or should I show 2173 and date as July 2008?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohit282 said:
Hi Asivad,

I am new to this blog and need your help for my 2 questions below:

1) I am currently sitting at CRS of 434 (with spouse) and my NOC code is 1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting.
Could you please comment, if this NOC code stands a chance to get OINP PT notification of interest. Or if you know somebody with this NOC who received the OINP Notification of interest.

2) Also look forward to know from you, which kind of NOCs are mostly getting picked up for OINP Notification of interest these days (Reading this blog topic, i understand it is 2171, are there any other NOCs which is hot i.e. most desired in OINP selection criteria)

With recent ITA draw of 489 (increased from 450), i feel a little nervous. Sad

Await to hear from you.

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

Regards.
Ontario hasn't declared any NOC favoritism as part of their selection process. They still might be using it internally but there is no way of knowing that for sure. As things stand, one can only assume that all NOCs are treated equal and stand an equally good chance. All you can do is resubmit your profile (in case you created this profile before June 1) and wait for them to pick your profile out of the pool.

All the best!