VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yogigal said:
@Asivad Anac
please can you help.

Here's the thread where I need your input
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-pcc-inordinate-delay-requesting-cic-for-another-extension-help-t354617.0.html
CSE is the best option there.

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
Asivad Anac said:
RPRF request is always a good sign.
Hi Asivad,

Thanks for your response.

Seems like Oct AOR's are getting quicker RPRF's within 7-10 days of AOR. Looks like the mass ECAS update sometime back. So I dont know what to make of my RPRF with regards to my timeline.

Thanks Again!

ReddyCan

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Feb 11, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 8th/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
aah waiting waiting and waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Already in Canada!
Asivad Anac said:
I imagine this means that they are asking you to independently prove availability of funds for 2 different purposes - POF towards your PR application and funds towards your education. For the latter, you'll have to show funds in the bank earmarked for this purpose - a bank statement signed and stamped by bank authorities showing adequate balance as per the requirements in this case, any other assets in their/your name which can be liquidated along with a letter stating that they will support you with all required finances for the duration of your studies.
Thank you for the answer, Asivad !

Farhanzahid

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Hi Asivad,
Can u predict my application status that whe i will get decision made.

Application open
Review of eligibilty in progress 16 OCt
Review of medical results passed 22 Oct
Review of submitted documents submitted schedule A 22 OCT
Back ground check not needed at this time
Decision made not started

ECAS staus

AOR 16 OCT
we are reviewing your application 19 OCT

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Even before I joined this forum I referred to the sound advice metted out by Asivad!

Cheers mate.

FYI - I got my Ontario PT 2 weeks back and am in the process of submitting my documents.

Any guidance / advise is appreciated :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farhanzahid said:
Hi Asivad,
Can u predict my application status that whe i will get decision made.

Application open
Review of eligibilty in progress 16 OCt
Review of medical results passed 22 Oct
Review of submitted documents submitted schedule A 22 OCT
Back ground check not needed at this time
Decision made not started

ECAS staus

AOR 16 OCT
we are reviewing your application 19 OCT
Too premature to comment on this - it's just been a week!

adeelcis

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hello,

I have one question. I dont have enough money in my individual account to show as POF. I have one joint account with my father which contains FD of amount CAD 15,000. Can i show it as my POF with affadavit and gift deed from my father?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Even before I joined this forum I referred to the sound advice metted out by Asivad!

Cheers mate.

FYI - I got my Ontario PT 2 weeks back and am in the process of submitting my documents.

Any guidance / advise is appreciated :)
Follow the OOPNP/OINP threads, ask all the questions you want now and make sure you give this your best shot.

All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adeelcis said:
Hello,

I have one question. I dont have enough money in my individual account to show as POF. I have one joint account with my father which contains FD of amount CAD 15,000. Can i show it as my POF with affadavit and gift deed from my father?
Yes. You wouldn't need an affidavit as you are also named in the joint account - just a signed self-declaration from your father that they have no reservations against you utilizing these funds towards your POF.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
I got ITA on Aug 21 . Did medicals on 31-Aug-2015 .
Submitted my Application on 09-OCT-2015 ,
Medicals is NOT YET PASSED.

Is there anything wrong ? should I worry ? Because I see few guys submitted after me got Med passed the next day itself .

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Hi,

I have a question as it pertains to the following:

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This
must:

•list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account
over the past six months,

I see people on the forum referring to average balance. Can we just get the current balance, the balance at the end of each of the last 6 months?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
I got ITA on Aug 21 . Did medicals on 31-Aug-2015 .
Submitted my Application on 09-OCT-2015 ,
Medicals is NOT YET PASSED.

Is there anything wrong ? should I worry ? Because I see few guys submitted after me got Med passed the next day itself .
Which is why I recommend doing medicals as close as possible to application submission. For some weird reason, your medicals will take longer to move to Passed. Nothing to worry though. It's just delayed.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tishfaith said:
Hi,

I have a question as it pertains to the following:

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This
must:

•list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account
over the past six months,

I see people on the forum referring to average balance. Can we just get the current balance, the balance at the end of each of the last 6 months?
That would suffice in addition to the bank letter showing all the other details required by CIC.

amitd_007

Jul 19, 2015
Hi everybody,

I had received my online WP from Canadian embassy in UAE, I had applied on 15th June 2015 visa was received on 15th Oct 2015. Meanwhile I had applied for express entry on Aug 8th ( AOR received and application filed for express entry, ECAS showing my application is started processing on 8th August and Medicals are passed on same day).

Can you let me know if based on my processed WP application, will that help me in express entry profile?

do you think I can expect my PR decision within 6 months as per normal process or as they had processed my WP application they can delay PR process?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amitd_007 said:
Hi everybody,

I had received my online WP from Canadian embassy in UAE, I had applied on 15th June 2015 visa was received on 15th Oct 2015. Meanwhile I had applied for express entry on Aug 8th ( AOR received and application filed for express entry, ECAS showing my application is started processing on 8th August and Medicals are passed on same day).

Can you let me know if based on my processed WP application, will that help me in express entry profile?

do you think I can expect my PR decision within 6 months as per normal process or as they had processed my WP application they can delay PR process?
I imagine there will be no impact (positive or negative) on your PR application. 2 independent applications for 2 different purposes.