Doc's Request.
24-02-2016
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
Hi Asivad, My organization doesn't issue paystubs, but a salary certificate instead, containing monthly emoluments. Is that alright?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manbir42 said:
Hi Asivad, My organization doesn't issue paystubs, but a salary certificate instead, containing monthly emoluments. Is that alright?
That would be fine. CIC never really asks for proof of salary received in the form of pay stubs, salary certificate or bank credits.

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
Hi Asivad,
Just got RPRF is that a good sign? Bg check not started

Ecas 4 lines with medical received(mass update)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farhanzahid said:
Hi Asivad,
i have a question please how i will get ECAS access as i have submitted my application on 16 OCT.
You will get ECAS access after your application is uploaded to GCMS. This will take some time, keep checking ECAS once a week or so.

A M Gupta

Jun 23, 2015
Hello Asivad

I have a doubt. In education section for post ita form what should I select for the following:

1) Bachelor of commerce
Level of education ..............
Level of education canadian equivalency. .........

2) Master of commerce
Level of education. ............

In 1st part I should select what university has given ie bachelor for bachelor's n master for master's

N 2nd part ie for canadian equivalency bachelor for bachelor's and 2 or more for master's.

Am I right?

Thank you

md321

Aug 15, 2015
hi Asivad,

I am planning to submit my application after 25th October. I recieved ITA on 18th september. my pcc rcvd on 29th september, medical done on 3rd October and bank certificates(multiple) are collected on 8th october. Is it a problem that bank certificates are already about 3 weeks old or it does not matter as long as it is collected after ITA ?

Thank you .

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thenumbiceman said:
Hi Asivad,
Just got RPRF is that a good sign? Bg check not started

Ecas 4 lines with medical received(mass update)
RPRF request is always a good sign.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A M Gupta said:
Hello Asivad

I have a doubt. In education section for post ita form what should I select for the following:

1) Bachelor of commerce
Level of education ..............

2) Master of commerce
Level of education. ............

In 1st part I should select what university has given ie bachelor for bachelor's n master for master's

Choose what your degree says.

N 2nd part ie for canadian equivalency bachelor for bachelor's and 2 or more for master's.

Choose what your degree says if this is a Canadian credential. Choose what your ECA says if this is foreign credential.

Am I right?

Thank you

ReddyCan

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Feb 11, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 8th/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
aah waiting waiting and waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Already in Canada!
Hi
I have a source of funds request from OOPNP as below:

. Proof of tuition fees paid; or explanation and/or proof of source of funds for tuition

· Source of funds for the second year of studies

· Any further documentation and/or information in support of your application to address the concerns stated.
------------------------------
So, I have paid the first semester fees and having proof of fees receipt - this is simple

but when comes to source of funds, I already shown $16k CAD in canadian bank account which would be suffice for settlement costs as per visa officer and requested for proof of funds for tuition fees.

when I had a telephonic interview with visa officer I told that my parents ( In India and holding Indian bank account) would be supporting me in terms of tuition fees and now my question is - would it be sufficient that I show a bank statement signed and stamped by bank officials having total current balance or anything else too such as 6 months statements/ 6 months average balance statement???

Please help!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
md321 said:
hi Asivad,

I am planning to submit my application after 25th October. I recieved ITA on 18th september. my pcc rcvd on 29th september, medical done on 3rd October and bank certificates(multiple) are collected on 8th october. Is it a problem that bank certificates are already about 3 weeks old or it does not matter as long as it is collected after ITA ?

Thank you .
Not a problem. Submit asap. All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tishawn said:
What does "elligibilty review in progress means"???

Does it include the computation for the 67/100???

Thanks
Yes it does. This indicates the overall eligibility process for your application and moves to either Passed or Failed when a decision is made on your application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ReddyCan said:
Hi
I have a source of funds request from OOPNP as below:

. Proof of tuition fees paid; or explanation and/or proof of source of funds for tuition

· Source of funds for the second year of studies

· Any further documentation and/or information in support of your application to address the concerns stated.
------------------------------
So, I have paid the first semester fees and having proof of fees receipt - this is simple

but when comes to source of funds, I already shown $16k CAD in canadian bank account which would be suffice for settlement costs as per visa officer and requested for proof of funds for tuition fees.

when I had a telephonic interview with visa officer I told that my parents ( In India and holding Indian bank account) would be supporting me in terms of tuition fees and now my question is - would it be sufficient that I show a bank statement signed and stamped by bank officials having total current balance or anything else too such as 6 months statements/ 6 months average balance statement???

Please help!
I imagine this means that they are asking you to independently prove availability of funds for 2 different purposes - POF towards your PR application and funds towards your education. For the latter, you'll have to show funds in the bank earmarked for this purpose - a bank statement signed and stamped by bank authorities showing adequate balance as per the requirements in this case, any other assets in their/your name which can be liquidated along with a letter stating that they will support you with all required finances for the duration of your studies.

yogigal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
@Asivad Anac
please can you help.

Here's the thread where I need your input
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-pcc-inordinate-delay-requesting-cic-for-another-extension-help-t354617.0.html