darphil

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
hi asivad, i believe that i really need your advice . here is my timeline
ita = 3-27
aor = 5-20
DM= 9-24
fst inland with 899 score
i already requested for my gcms notes and it stated that VO was satisfied and my application was approved.
it is exactly one month of waiting for my PPR :( i tried calling the cic call centre but they dont want to provide any details because im still within the 6 mos processing period. any idea with regard to my case?
thanks in advance and more power

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Which is why I recommend doing medicals as close as possible to application submission. For some weird reason, your medicals will take longer to move to Passed. Nothing to worry though. It's just delayed.
Thanks for response Asivad . I did not follow your advise because I didn't knew it before,hence I am suffering now . Asivad , how long I can expect for my medical status ? should I contact cic by cse and ask about medicals ? I am so worried by your reply .

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad

I have already submitted my PR application. However, I was able to get additional documents to support the application. Can I send these documents through CSE? What application type should I pick? Express Entry?

Thanks man.

silkyshadow

Sep 19, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Please can you assist with this question.

If I or my spouse has been refused a visa / permit in any country and I have selected yes in the question, is it necessary to provided details of the refusal as there is no section to do that. Or will I have to state the details of the refusal in LOE.

Thanks

vik008

Oct 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I have received a PT notification from Ontario and submitting the application tomorrow.

I have few questions regarding the application, really appreciate if you could provide details on this:

1. I have done the Gift Deed and Affidavit from Parents to support POF and SOF, Do we need to submit the Original Deed papers and Affidavit or attested copies will work.
2. In case we need to submit all Originals for above supporting documents (Gift Deed etc.), then do we need to prepare them again if ITA issued after successful Ontario nomination?
3. What is the address to be mentioned in the all LOEs for the Ontario OINP application, will following address work:
To,
Citizenship and Immigration, Ontario, Canada

Thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darphil said:
hi asivad, i believe that i really need your advice . here is my timeline
ita = 3-27
aor = 5-20
DM= 9-24
fst inland with 899 score
i already requested for my gcms notes and it stated that VO was satisfied and my application was approved.
it is exactly one month of waiting for my PPR :( i tried calling the cic call centre but they dont want to provide any details because im still within the 6 mos processing period. any idea with regard to my case?
thanks in advance and more power
There have been earlier instances of some applicants waiting for more than a month after DM. Its unfortunate and irritation but there appears to be nothing you can do at your end to hasten the process. It's just a few days away, hang in there!

All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
Thanks for response Asivad . I did not follow your advise because I didn't knew it before,hence I am suffering now . Asivad , how long I can expect for my medical status ? should I contact cic by cse and ask about medicals ? I am so worried by your reply .
My reply was intended to reassure you!

Your medicals has just lost its way in the system and will be picked up soon. Calling CIC or sending a CSE won't help as they will bounce back your request because it is very early in the process. Check with your clinic first and confirm the status on your medicals with them. I'm fairly certain that they sent it out in early September - you'll just have to be patient till the officer gets around to updating status on this one.

All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sirgic said:
Hi Asivad

I have already submitted my PR application. However, I was able to get additional documents to support the application. Can I send these documents through CSE? What application type should I pick? Express Entry?

Thanks man.
Choose EE as the application type. Remember that it is the officer's discretion to include this new information in your profile or not.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silkyshadow said:
Hi Asivad,

Please can you assist with this question.

If I or my spouse has been refused a visa / permit in any country and I have selected yes in the question, is it necessary to provided details of the refusal as there is no section to do that. Or will I have to state the details of the refusal in LOE.

Thanks
Not mandatory to provide this as there is no specific placeholder but no harm done if you want to explain this in the LOE.

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Choose EE as the application type. Remember that it is the officer's discretion to include this new information in your profile or not.
Many thanks Asivad. May God Bless you.

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
Hi Asivad,

Can you please help me with these questions?

1. They ask for "proof of relationship" , I have one older brother who has Canadian citizenship. My parents are both Vietnamese. What do I need for this part ? My birth certificate and my brother's ?

2. For the passport, it says multiple. But im the only applicant here?? Whose passport should I include?

3. For police certificate. I have been in Canada since 17 and never stay anywhere else more than 6 months, why do I have to include this ? if i do, do i have to include both Canadian PCC and Vietnam PCC?

Thank you for your help a lot . It's really much appreciated all the help of you for this forum

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Asivad,

If I have my funds in USD on my bank statement, can I convert these funds to CAD using the fx rate on my Central Bank website?

(I plan to workout everything in excel to derive the CAD equivalent (which I will upload) and attach a printout of the Central Bank website page with the exchange rate for the USD and CAD).

Thanks

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Thanks

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Hi Asivad

I need your help. I received ITA and filling the PR application.

1. My spouse has work exp, but I have not listed anything on spouse's work history bcoz I don't claim points for that. But again in spouse's personal history I have mentioned all her employment. Is this OK?

2. I have not declared my spouse's education in the study and language section, bcoz we did not have her ECA done, but her personal history reflects her degree. Is that OK?

I have only claimed points for my spouse's IELTS score.

Please advice...