+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
With my OINP application i sent my Original Birth Certificate Copy (which is not notarized), and it english translation (which is notarized). Is this alarming?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Siddiquis said:
With my OINP application i sent my Original Birth Certificate Copy (which is not notarized), and it english translation (which is notarized). Is this alarming?
No.

svg_dxb

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
UAE (DUBAI)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-02-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Get an affidavit made stating that the same person has multiple variants of their name and attach documents highlighting the same.

1. If you remove the work experience, does it impact your CRS and/or FSW eligibility? If not, you can choose to remove it from Work history.

2. Under Personal history, make sure to indicate your geographical location as India for that last year.
Thanks! Will arrange for a affidavit, so basically, I continue that the name was changed for my spouse.

Secondly, for the US Degree issue, should I not attach a LOE mentioning the same?
Under personal history, I have mentioned, International Student @ India.

I cant really judge if it impacts the FSW eligibility, I know I have 2 NOC codes, for 1123 (which has 6 months under duplication i.e. Masters degree and full time work), I'm using 3 years in total for 1123, and about 6 months of that time is from that first job, and there is another NOC for my balance 2 jobs, 0124, which has about 5 years in total. So in All 8 years, please suggest if I should remove, or should I just mention it starting after the degree got oveR?

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Asivad

Sorry to disturb you again n again...

As i am planning to get married after couple of months, so what will be the procedure for the spouse to get the PR as i will be getting the PR by next week...
Request you to please suggest on the same.

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
svg_dxb said:
Thanks! Will arrange for a affidavit, so basically, I continue that the name was changed for my spouse.

Secondly, for the US Degree issue, should I not attach a LOE mentioning the same?
Under personal history, I have mentioned, International Student @ India.

No LoE required, no harm in submitting one.

I cant really judge if it impacts the FSW eligibility, I know I have 2 NOC codes, for 1123 (which has 6 months under duplication i.e. Masters degree and full time work), I'm using 3 years in total for 1123, and about 6 months of that time is from that first job, and there is another NOC for my balance 2 jobs, 0124, which has about 5 years in total. So in All 8 years, please suggest if I should remove, or should I just mention it starting after the degree got oveR?

FSW eligibility has 9/11/13/15 points for work experience within the last 10 years gained only in your Primary NOC for 1/2-3/4-5/6+ years respectively. You can remove that work experience if it wasn't in your Primary NOC because it wouldn't impact your FSW points.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
Hi Asivad

Sorry to disturb you again n again...

As i am planning to get married after couple of months, so what will be the procedure for the spouse to get the PR as i will be getting the PR by next week...
Request you to please suggest on the same.

Thanks
If you want them to get PR along with you, do not 'land' till you get married. After you get married and before your COPR expires, send a CSE along with documents to prove your marriage and your spouse's medicals and PCC(s). IRCC will then ask you to pay RPRF for your spouse and invalidate your COPR and visa (if applicable). They will then issue both of you fresh COPR and visas (if applicable). Expect the whole process to take 4-8 weeks or longer from the time you send the CSE.

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
If you want them to get PR along with you, do not 'land' till you get married. After you get married and before your COPR expires, send a CSE along with documents to prove your marriage and your spouse's medicals and PCC(s). IRCC will then ask you to pay RPRF for your spouse and invalidate your COPR and visa (if applicable). They will then issue both of you fresh COPR and visas (if applicable). Expect the whole process to take 4-8 weeks or longer from the time you send the CSE.
Should i give my passport to VFS tomorrow?? Also my passport will expires on 14th Dec 2016.. SIr i am confused what to do ..Kindly help

svg_dxb

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
UAE (DUBAI)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-02-2017
Thanks again!

Here are my scores: Age:95, Edu: 126, First Off Lang: 125, Spouse Edu: 10, Spouse Lang: 12, Skills: Edu: 50, Skills: Exp: 50. Total 468. So am I okay to remove the work ex completely?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
Should i give my passport to VFS tomorrow?? Also my passport will expires on 14th Dec 2016.. SIr i am confused what to do ..Kindly help
Sure. December is a long time ahead, nothing to worry.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
svg_dxb said:
Thanks again!

Here are my scores: Age:95, Edu: 126, First Off Lang: 125, Spouse Edu: 10, Spouse Lang: 12, Skills: Edu: 50, Skills: Exp: 50. Total 468. So am I okay to remove the work ex completely?
Those are the CRS scores. Check your FSW eligibility scores to see if you make it to 67 or not without that work experience. If the work experience you're trying to remove is not the same as your Primary NOC, you can safely remove it.

Vijesh

May 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2016
Doc's Request.
15-07-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-06-2016
Asivad Anac said:
If you've hired an agent who has an 'agent login', this won't help at all. Have you received and ITA or submitted a post ITA application?
My AOR is Sep16th and it was submitted by agent. Will both of us ( me and agent) lose online access to my application if I cancel use of representative?

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Sure. December is a long time ahead, nothing to worry.
Dear thanks from bottom of my heart....God bless you

As my passport is going to expire in Dec'16 , so they will give visa till Dec'16 or till June'16 as there is some condition of 6 months or so...Dont have any idea about that..

svg_dxb

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
UAE (DUBAI)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-02-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Those are the CRS scores. Check your FSW eligibility scores to see if you make it to 67 or not without that work experience. If the work experience you're trying to remove is not the same as your Primary NOC, you can safely remove it.
Thanks! Yes, i make it way over 67. But hope it will not make a problem as before ITA i had that job on my profile, and during submission i remove it?

Thanks for all the trouble you take to reply to my queries! :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
Dear thanks from bottom of my heart....God bless you

As my passport is going to expire in Dec'16 , so they will give visa till Dec'16 or till June'16 as there is some condition of 6 months or so...Dont have any idea about that..
Dec '16 or when your medicals expire, whichever is earlier. Medicals are valid for 1 year.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
svg_dxb said:
Thanks! Yes, i make it way over 67. But hope it will not make a problem as before ITA i had that job on my profile, and during submission i remove it?

Thanks for all the trouble you take to reply to my queries! :)
No problem at all. Continue with submission.

All the best!