Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lakhanpal.saurabh said:
Dear asivad anac,

Is it OK to have your masters and bachelors assessed from two different authorities namely wes and ICAS as wes does not asses the said masters.

Saurabh
Yes.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
Hi Asivad

Right now i got a mail that to finalize your application , we require

1)Passport
2)Photgraphs

Its PPR....I am so happy that i am not even able to type....Thanks alot everyone and specially ASIVAD ANAC....

Can i handover the passport by hand as i am staying in Delhi itself?? and what about photographs and envelope???

Thanks
Congratulations!

Do not walk into the embassy to hand over documents, they are unlikely to accept them. The letter should inform you clearly about next steps. You should probably go to the nearest VFS office along with a copy of the letter, passport and photographs.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ay238 said:
Hi Asivad,

I have a couple of questions related to my and my spouse's degrees.

1) I have a degree that I feel will not contribute to my final score (I did not even get it assessed because it was too much hassle). Should I enter it in my express entry profile?

You can leave it out if you don't want points for it.

2) My spouse attempted a degree but did not complete it. Should this be entered in the express entry profile?

Not required if you don't want points for that.

Thanks

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Congratulations!

Do not walk into the embassy to hand over documents, they are unlikely to accept them. The letter should inform you clearly about next steps. You should probably go to the nearest VFS office along with a copy of the letter, passport and photographs.
Thanks alot dear

The link of the address of VFS office is "http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/contact_us.html#1". Please confirm is it the right link??

Also how much time it will take to return the passport??

Once again thanks from bottom of my heart.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
Thanks alot dear

The link of the address of VFS office is "http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/contact_us.html#1". Please confirm is it the right link??

Also how much time it will take to return the passport??

Once again thanks from bottom of my heart.
That's the right link. Based on forum information, it typically takes them 2-15 days to return your passport depending on where you reside in India.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
shibaak said:
No. It is not for the money. My Masters university do not give me the documents I need.
I want to just send the report of my PhD. Does CIC accept it?
maged_mmh said:
I'm not sure how will they evaluate a PhD without a masters but try to write to WES support and see if they will do it, the first step is getting the Equivalency by WES not CIC. meanwhile, try again with your school, it's quite weird they refuse to give out any documents!
Why not WES will evaluate your PhD. No need for your Masters. Just read the procedures for PhD on WES website and follow it. Highest degree is enough.

svg_dxb

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
UAE (DUBAI)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-02-2017
Hi Asivad,

After completing my online profile, in the document checklist; it asks for my spouse legal name change doc.

Now the problem here is: After we got married, Once her passport was renewed my last name was added to her as her last name basis using the marriage certificate. Though it is not a legal name change as only my last name was added, but I mentioned it under name change as my last name was added to her. In India normally, just basis the marriage certificate you can add.

Please suggest, what documents should I add under the legal name change? Or should I just add both old and new passport along with the marriage certificate? Or should I go back and remove the name change field option all together? The issue is I feel, add her education/work ex has the old name, whereas the bank statement/passport has my last name added. So confused, please suggest!

Thanks in advance!

Regards

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Why not WES will evaluate your PhD. No need for your Masters. Just read the procedures for PhD on WES website and follow it. Highest degree is enough.
to qualify for a PhD you need a masters in the same discipline.

svg_dxb

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
UAE (DUBAI)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-02-2017
Query regarding overlap on Masters degree & Job;

I was pursuing my masters degree from US, however in the last year, I changed to international degree and completed it back in India. During the final semester I started working full-time to support myself financially.

Now the issue is: While in my WES-ECA, I have got Masters as my Degree, my first job also started about 6 months before my masters ended, and I am claiming the points for that first job, under the NOC1123 category.

I'm just worried, when they would check my papers they would get confused, that While I completed my Masters in the USA, how can I start working in India?

Should I remove the work-ex or Should I add a LOE, explaining my International student status?

Thanks, please suggest as I'm on the stage on uploading documents, and worried.

Regards

velveteen

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-15-2015
AOR Received.
11-15-2015
Hi Asivad,

My PR application is being processed and I am the primary applicant (FSW Inland-November AOR).

I am an international student in Canada. If I were to withdraw from my current program, would that negatively impact my PR application? ( I did not get any points for this degree as it is not yet complete)
If I withdraw, am I supposed to communicate regarding this to CIC? I know one has 90 days for status restoration or leave the country. I am hoping that I will have PR by then.

Please advise.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
svg_dxb said:
Hi Asivad,

After completing my online profile, in the document checklist; it asks for my spouse legal name change doc.

Now the problem here is: After we got married, Once her passport was renewed my last name was added to her as her last name basis using the marriage certificate. Though it is not a legal name change as only my last name was added, but I mentioned it under name change as my last name was added to her. In India normally, just basis the marriage certificate you can add.

Please suggest, what documents should I add under the legal name change? Or should I just add both old and new passport along with the marriage certificate? Or should I go back and remove the name change field option all together? The issue is I feel, add her education/work ex has the old name, whereas the bank statement/passport has my last name added. So confused, please suggest!

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Get an affidavit made stating that the same person has multiple variants of their name and attach documents highlighting the same.

svg_dxb said:
Query regarding overlap on Masters degree & Job;

I was pursuing my masters degree from US, however in the last year, I changed to international degree and completed it back in India. During the final semester I started working full-time to support myself financially.

Now the issue is: While in my WES-ECA, I have got Masters as my Degree, my first job also started about 6 months before my masters ended, and I am claiming the points for that first job, under the NOC1123 category.

I'm just worried, when they would check my papers they would get confused, that While I completed my Masters in the USA, how can I start working in India?

Should I remove the work-ex or Should I add a LOE, explaining my International student status?

Thanks, please suggest as I'm on the stage on uploading documents, and worried.

Regards
1. If you remove the work experience, does it impact your CRS and/or FSW eligibility? If not, you can choose to remove it from Work history.

2. Under Personal history, make sure to indicate your geographical location as India for that last year.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
velveteen said:
Hi Asivad,

My PR application is being processed and I am the primary applicant (FSW Inland-November AOR).

I am an international student in Canada. If I were to withdraw from my current program, would that negatively impact my PR application? ( I did not get any points for this degree as it is not yet complete)
If I withdraw, am I supposed to communicate regarding this to CIC? I know one has 90 days for status restoration or leave the country. I am hoping that I will have PR by then.

Please advise.
Only consider doing this if you're confident that you will get your PR decision and be able to do your 'landing' within 90 days. As this program has no impact on your CRS and/or program eligibility, you don't have to inform IRCC about these changes and they will have no impact on your PR application.

velveteen

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-15-2015
AOR Received.
11-15-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Only consider doing this if you're confident that you will get your PR decision and be able to do your 'landing' within 90 days. As this program has no impact on your CRS and/or program eligibility, you don't have to inform IRCC about these changes and they will have no impact on your PR application.
Thanks for your reply.
In case my PR doesn't get processed in this time (90 days), can I apply for an open work permit (my spouse is also a student) or go to my home country and await the PR decision? (without adversely affecting my current application)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
velveteen said:
Thanks for your reply.
In case my PR doesn't get processed in this time (90 days), can I apply for an open work permit (my spouse is also a student) or go to my home country and await the PR decision? (without adversely affecting my current application)
If the legal option to do that exists, sure. That will be an entirely different application which will be processed on its own merits without having any bearing on (or from) your PR application.

velveteen

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-15-2015
AOR Received.
11-15-2015
Asivad Anac said:
If the legal option to do that exists, sure. That will be an entirely different application which will be processed on its own merits without having any bearing on (or from) your PR application.