VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Hi,

I am residing in a GCC country where my father name is also part of my name on resident card (actually appended after my name). It is not an exception but a standard practice here in this country. I have submitted bank statement that has the same name and although i got provincial nomination with this name on bank statement but worried about CIC.

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Asivad and senior, Please guide

My wife as Main applicant is going apply for Express Entry.
in Jan 2015, we applied for visitor visa, And Under Employment Details of my wife, We shown nothing and represent her as house wife because we were not having the experience certificates from her old employer.

Now my question are
1) As she has UCI number allocated, Which will be mentioned in EE file, So Now if we show her work experience for old duration (which was not shown in old visitor visa application). Will it be treated as mis-representation.

2) Do we need to add any explanation letter, why we have not added work experience details in visitor visa application.

Please give suggestion.

New2Ca

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,
Thank you very much for your timely help as always. I have little doubt regarding background check. Do they visit our Linkedin profile? I have seen since last week that someone viewed my profile in private 2-3 times. As I have not yet started applying for job, I am not expecting that any recruiter or employer may visit my profile in private. Btw, how exactly background check works? There are several theories and assumption coming up in various thread. I shall appreciate you could kindly share possible process followed by CIC during background checks.
Thanks again.
With best wishes.

lovesumi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I had send a indian local pcc in my AOR.
But after getting your advice, i have now got a new pcc from the Passport Office (one without a time duration).
What reason should i say while sending this new pcc in a CSE?

Thanks

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am trying to write the self declaration that would be signed from both my uncle and my aunt as I have a money transfer from my uncle but the account is a joint one.

Can you help me out with the format of this? How should that thing look like ...

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
AnnaBG said:
Hi,

I am trying to write the self declaration that would be signed from both my uncle and my aunt as I have a money transfer from my uncle but the account is a joint one.

Can you help me out with the format of this? How should that thing look like ...
Following is the body of my LoE for PoF for your reference purpose only - Senior member may advise better

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to certify that I, Mr. Father Namefather of Mr. My Full Name holding saving deposit account in Bank Name with accounting title of “Bank Account Title” account number “Bank A/C Number” have gifted a sum of Amount in Local Currency to my son to utilize it completely for Canadian immigration and future settlement purposes in Canada through cheque instrument having cheque number “Cheque Number” which he has deposited in his Name of My Bank current account with account title “My Bank Account Title” and account number “My Bank Account Number”.

Therefore, I certify that I have gifted my son the above mentioned amount of Amount in Local Currency to utilize it completely for Canadian immigration and future settlement purposes in Canada.

Enclosed is my bank statement.

Sincerely,

Name and Signature of my father

END
I hope it helps - amend as per your circumstances

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have it writen by my uncle only. I got the format for this case.
But I want to know how to write it from the name of both people ..

Should it be "We, name and name, declare that ...." Then both names on bottom and signatures?

I did it like this:

To whom it may concern,

I, name, and
I, name,
citizens of Canada and holders of joint checking account #************, hereby declare that we willingly transferred to our niece, Y.N, holder of checking account ***********, the amount of XXXX CAD on 6th Feb 2016.
This is a gift to her made expressly for the purpose of supporting her and her family settle down in Canada.
This is not a loan hence it does not need to be returned to us at any time and we have no current or future claims on this amount. We have no reservations against the usage of it as a proof of funds towards Permanent Residence visa process."

Name

Name

date: ....

Does it look ok?

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Dear asivad anac,

Is it OK to have your masters and bachelors assessed from two different authorities namely wes and ICAS as wes does not asses the said masters.

Saurabh

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raheelpk said:
Hi,

I am residing in a GCC country where my father name is also part of my name on resident card (actually appended after my name). It is not an exception but a standard practice here in this country. I have submitted bank statement that has the same name and although i got provincial nomination with this name on bank statement but worried about CIC.
Minor detail, not a problem.

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Asivad

Right now i got a mail that to finalize your application , we require

1)Passport
2)Photgraphs

Its PPR....I am so happy that i am not even able to type....Thanks alot everyone and specially ASIVAD ANAC....

Can i handover the passport by hand as i am staying in Delhi itself?? and what about photographs and envelope???

Thanks

ay238

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Hi Asivad,

I have a couple of questions related to my and my spouse's degrees.

1) I have a degree that I feel will not contribute to my final score (I did not even get it assessed because it was too much hassle). Should I enter it in my express entry profile?

2) My spouse attempted a degree but did not complete it. Should this be entered in the express entry profile?

Thanks

Vijesh

May 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2016
Doc's Request.
15-07-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-06-2016
Asivad Anac said:
If you've hired an agent who has an 'agent login', this won't help at all. Have you received and ITA or submitted a post ITA application?
My AOR is Sep16th and it was submitted by agent. Will both of us ( me and agent) lose online access to my application if I cancel use of representative?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsbhullar said:
Asivad and senior, Please guide

My wife as Main applicant is going apply for Express Entry.
in Jan 2015, we applied for visitor visa, And Under Employment Details of my wife, We shown nothing and represent her as house wife because we were not having the experience certificates from her old employer.

Now my question are
1) As she has UCI number allocated, Which will be mentioned in EE file, So Now if we show her work experience for old duration (which was not shown in old visitor visa application). Will it be treated as mis-representation.

No misrepresentation. 2 different applications for 2 different purposes.

2) Do we need to add any explanation letter, why we have not added work experience details in visitor visa application.

No explanation required. This is entirely your choice.

Please give suggestion.