mine Aor is dated 6 Feb and Sch 4 request on 8 Feb after that nothing

Even medical not passed

Started to worry

Checked with doctor they said my report is uploaded many days back

AB27

Aug 22, 2015
Hi Asivad,
PLEASE HELP.....

I am pretty new in this forum ,I got my passport request last week and i already send it to Ottawa. I am PEI PNP applicant under express entry, currently living in ALBERTA. I have question regarding landing procedure at border service agency--i have to do my landing procedure in my nominated province PEI or i can do at any border in Canada, I CAN DO BORDER NEAR ALBERTA?

PLEASE SUGGEST ME Asivad... any chances of rejection by officer at border?

Thank you so much

Ap

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
Hi Asivad

I am planning to change my job by next month. Should i report the same to CIC and also the new job will be totally different from the NOC code under which i had applied for PR.

Not required.

Also , i got AOR on 30th Non and till now there is no progrss except medicals. What to do? Is there any contact no of CIC (Outside canada).

Confused and Impatient as well??? What to do?? Please help me out....

Apply for GCMS notes asap.

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TT222 said:
Hello,

I am waiting for my IELTS results to create the EE profile.

Meanwhile i thought it would be good idea to start working on other documents like reference letter from previous employers.

I have an query regarding the responsibilities mentioned on the ref letter.

Is it necessary that the responsibilities mentioned on the ref letter an my resume which i will need to submit should be exactly same?

No such requirement. IRCC never asks for the resume so what you have in there doesn't matter to them.

Also in one of my previous job, my designation, dept and location has changed few times but the NOC is same. Is it necessary to mention this changes in the ref letter in detail?

Not needed.

I would really appreciate if anyone can guide on how to prepare the Canadian resume and any other documents i can start working on from now.

Thanks in advance!!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honeyarya said:
Dear Asiad

Just a question

mine Aor is dated 6 Feb and Sch 4 request on 8 Feb after that nothing

Even medical not passed

Started to worry

Checked with doctor they said my report is uploaded many days back
Medicals can take a while before moving to 'Passed' especially if there was considerable gap between the date you had your tests and the date you submitted your post ITA application. Nothing to worry though - you'll just have to be patient.

All the best!

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad,

Can you please look into his question and Answer?
I am planning to do the Landing on thursday at Niagara.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/rainbow-bridge-walk-to-land-t400662.0.html

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
Asivad,

Can you please look into his question and Answer?
I am planning to do the Landing on thursday at Niagara.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/rainbow-bridge-walk-to-land-t400662.0.html
My take on that - it's very ambitious to try and 'land' in Canada without even stepping outside the country!

Your question on that thread is sensible - one has to step outside Canadian soil somewhere and then turn around and head back onto Canadian soil to initiate the 'landing' process unless you're booking an appointment at your nearest IRCC office or doing the landing at a port of entry after arriving into Canada from any overseas location.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
My take on that - it's very ambitious to try and 'land' in Canada without even stepping outside the country!

Your question on that thread is sensible - one has to step outside Canadian soil somewhere and then turn around and head back onto Canadian soil to initiate the 'landing' process unless you're booking an appointment at your nearest IRCC office or doing the landing at a port of entry after arriving into Canada from any overseas location.
Yes, That makes sense.. Thank you Asivad.. :)

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hello Asivad,
If I need to attach a letter of explanation on my PCC where should I upload that ? Thanks because I was mistakingly registered a day later than my birthday. I can't seem to change it because my residency ended

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
Asivad Anac said:

Hi Asivad
I have a question regarding PCC:
I have lived at two different addresses in the same city in last 10 years. I got my Police Clearing Certificate made the other day but it certifies my stay only at my current address and mentions nothing about the last address where i lived for 2 yrs even though in the very same city. My current address and previous address both fall under different police stations. Do i need to get separate PCC for my stay at last address??

Plz help as i am in the process of collecting docs for E-APR.

Thanx in advance

alvirahuda

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Lakhanpal.saurabh said:
Do you have a EE profile?

Yes you may apply as married without husband.

but if you have children and you want them to be a part of the application then there is a whole lot of consent papers etc you need to produce.

You have one year to land in Canada once you get a PR visa stamped.

Upon landing you start collecting you PR card, health card etc.

Your husband will have to apply separately later on with his profile and he will get PR or no PR according to this profile etc at that time.

Yes you can travel back to India with a Indian visa now.

But I suggest that you apply together this will also improve your chance because his education language score etc will add points to your profile also!

By the way, have you applied in express entry yet?

Dear
I m frm Bangladesh...but i cant apply together as he is not interested. But I am interested and I dont have a baby too.

Later on my husband has to apply for spouse visa if he wants r8?

though i have 1 year for landing means if issued on Jan 17 than i can land there till Jan 18 isnt?

and after receiving pr card i can get back to my country..

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
alvirahuda said:
Dear
I m frm Bangladesh...but i cant apply together as he is not interested. But I am interested and I dont have a baby too.

Later on my husband has to apply for spouse visa if he wants r8?
A: Yes, spouse sponsored visa
though i have 1 year for landing means if issued on Jan 17 than i can land there till Jan 18 isnt?
A: No, You will have time till your medical expires (medicals are valid for a year only) or passport expires whichever is earlier.
and after receiving pr card i can get back to my country..
A: Yes, any time, but PR will not get you citizenship unless you satisfy the minimum stay after PR requirement.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KNinja said:
Hi Asivad
I have a question regarding PCC:
I have lived at two different addresses in the same city in last 10 years. I got my Police Clearing Certificate made the other day but it certifies my stay only at my current address and mentions nothing about the last address where i lived for 2 yrs even though in the very same city. My current address and previous address both fall under different police stations. Do i need to get separate PCC for my stay at last address??

Plz help as i am in the process of collecting docs for E-APR.

Thanx in advance
Don't get PCC from the police authorities, get it from the Indian passport authorities - that document doesn't mention local addresses.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Hello Asivad,

maybe you missed my earlier question - sorry to overwhelm you.

is there a possibility that CIC has different views of NOC codes than NOC guys? meaning: if I used the NOC code suggested by NOC guys, is there a possibility CIC would reject it? has it ever happened as per your awareness?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
Hello Asivad,

maybe you missed my earlier question - sorry to overwhelm you.

is there a possibility that CIC has different views of NOC codes than NOC guys? meaning: if I used the NOC code suggested by NOC guys, is there a possibility CIC would reject it? has it ever happened as per your awareness?
No. 'NOC guys' and IRCC agree on what NOC codes mean to both of them.

Where things can (and often do) go wrong is when an applicant sends incomplete/incorrect/confusing information to the 'NOC guys' and they respond to the best of their abilities and things can go wrong here. Which is why they have a disclaimer that their suggestions are a recommendation NOT a confirmation. Eventually, it is the responsibility of the applicant to choose the most appropriate NOC and prove it by providing required documents.