Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
Aspirant_2014_IT said:
Indeed... even in the shorter glimpse that I have taken, he has provided quite pinpointed help to a lot of ppl. May sound stupid but do have just one query - since I'm new to the forum itself, how do you give actually give +1's to someone's profile? :) Or just the replies to that person does the magic? Thanks.
for +1 click the [good] ([good] [poor]) below their name at left side of the thread..

you can test over my name ;) hehe

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
maged_mmh said:
I suddenly received the below mail titled "QUESTION" out of the blue, dunno what/how to figure out anything from it! :-X

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

On January 1st, 2015, IRCC launched an electronic system called Express Entry to manage applications for permanent residence (PR) under certain economic immigration programs.

Express Entry will manage applications for PR for the:

Federal Skilled Worker Program,
Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
Canadian Experience Class.

Provinces* and territories will also be able to recruit candidates from the Express Entry system through their Provincial nominee programs. Under that system, IRCC will invite people to apply for PR based on the information they enter in an online profile. You cannot apply directly for any of these programs unless IRCC sends you an invitation to apply.

Also see:

Ministerial Instructions announced in April 2014.
Information for employers
Information for potential candidates
Express Entry questions and answers

You may also visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.

If, after consulting the information available on our website:

You have further questions:
contact us by using this webform.
You are experiencing technical difficulties:
fill out this webform and include:
screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
page where you are experiencing problems/trying to log into your account,
error messages you received, and
specify the date and time when the problem occurred.

*The Province of Quebec does not use Express Entry; they select their own skilled workers. See the Quebec-selected skilled workers page to find out more.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
Friend, did you happen to launch CSE or submitted any sort of doc/req to CIC in last few days? Even i got an email not like this but with similar subject after i launched a CSE and 2 days after an acknowledgement

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
Vijesh said:
Hi asivad, Cic had requested for schedule A back in November and just now I realized that I totally forgot to mention about rejection of uk holiday maker visa.. This rejection happened back in 2008 when I applied from states.. I saw a post on this thread which reminded me about it. My AOR is Sep 16th. FSW inland.. Kindly suggest if I should create a CSE and provide explanation or should I just let it go hoping that it goes unnoticed. Please help..
Dear friend, Asivad will be in better position to recommend about CSE, but as far as your statement "should I just let it go hoping that it goes unnoticed" is concerned, it will amount to misrepresentation or concealment of facts. Therefore, I will suggest to raise a CSE containing Letter of Explanation (LoE) about the mistake. Be very polite and admit your mistake and apologise them in LoE.

Vijesh

May 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2016
Doc's Request.
15-07-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-06-2016
murtazajaffri_cca said:
Dear friend, Asivad will be in better position to recommend about CSE, but as far as your statement "should I just let it go hoping that it goes unnoticed" is concerned, it will amount to misrepresentation or concealment of facts. Therefore, I will suggest to raise a CSE containing Letter of Explanation (LoE) about the mistake. Be very polite and admit your mistake and apologise them in LoE.
Thanks. Really appreciate it. Based on similar cases in the past, has anyone got rejected after raising CSE with regards to misrepresentation? I know it's a weird question but I'm a bit scared now

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
Vijesh said:
Thanks. Really appreciate it. Based on similar cases in the past, has anyone got rejected after raising CSE with regards to misrepresentation? I know it's a weird question but I'm a bit scared now
friend, they will not reject you unless you accept your mistake and identify that it was a genuine error on your part and you forgot completely and now as a responsible candidate you'd like to take this opportunity and identify and rectify the same.

I am again highlighting that in LoE you have to be very polite, apologise and accept your mistake and ask them to consider as a humble request. Do not mention anything regarding rejection due to this error. Just tell them why you forgot, why are you telling now and apologise for inconvenience

My advise will be do not delay this CSE :)

Vijesh

May 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2016
Doc's Request.
15-07-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-06-2016
murtazajaffri_cca said:
friend, they will not reject you unless you accept your mistake and identify that it was a genuine error on your part and you forgot completely and now as a responsible candidate you'd like to take this opportunity and identify and rectify the same.

I am again highlighting that in LoE you have to be very polite, apologise and accept your mistake and ask them to consider as a humble request. Do not mention anything regarding rejection due to this error. Just tell them why you forgot, why are you telling now and apologise for inconvenience

My advise will be do not delay this CSE :)
Thanks. Will do that Tomorrow morning for sure.

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I am wondering if you have any idea on provincial nominations quota. Are provinces still on 2015's quota? When is it expected that they would run out of their current quota? Would there be any gap between current quota and New Year's quota?

Thanks

manpreetdhindsa15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015 for OOPNP
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
singh_maninder said:
A small query,

How to check the Visa Office . I have seen many people put up their Visa Offices, how they get this information ?
Call CIC and see if your are Lucky.. Singh Sahib.. ;D

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
manpreetdhindsa15 said:
Call CIC and see if your are Lucky.. Singh Sahib.. ;D
adding to this, you can also order GCMS to check your visa office

if you call CIC, tell agent you want to know visa office as your requesting GCMS notes from outside Canada.

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I have got ITA now.
Whilst submitting the passport & change of name of spouse, I realized there are certain minor difference in address. For e.g. Apt No. in passport its 13 while in Change of name legal doc is 14. Though both 13,14 belong to us. The name of the street its Morar in Passport & Murar in Change of name doc.

I am thinking I shall be mentioning my exact address in LOE and agreement copies of the apartments.
With regards to PCC, I am submitting the one from PSK only. Do I also send across the local district police PCC along or the Indian PSK PCC suffices .

Kindly guide.
Mumbai5

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad, I have a similar situation, my spouse was denied a UK Holiday maker visa in 2008 and there are two statutory questions which seem relevant to this. However, the rejection was done on her old expired passport, she now has a new PP.

Has xyz you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

Has xyz ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Should I have them answered "Yes" for both?

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
mumbai5 said:
Hi Asivad,

I have got ITA now.
Whilst submitting the passport & change of name of spouse, I realized there are certain minor difference in address. For e.g. Apt No. in passport its 13 while in Change of name legal doc is 14. Though both 13,14 belong to us. The name of the street its Morar in Passport & Murar in Change of name doc.

I am thinking I shall be mentioning my exact address in LOE and agreement copies of the apartments.
With regards to PCC, I am submitting the one from PSK only. Do I also send across the local district police PCC along or the Indian PSK PCC suffices .

Kindly guide.
Mumbai5
has anybody got a PT NOI from ontario lately?

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad and seniors,

I had my uncle transfer me some money and he just sent me the self signed declaration claiming he is gifting this money to me along with receipt from his bank reflecting the transfer and his current bank balance.
I noticed on the papers that this is actually a joint account with my aunt. They can operate separately with this account.

Please advice me if I can leave the declaration as it is or I need them both to sign it ...

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
AnnaBG said:
Hi Asivad and seniors,

I had my uncle transfer me some money and he just sent me the self signed declaration claiming he is gifting this money to me along with receipt from his bank reflecting the transfer and his current bank balance.
I noticed on the papers that this is actually a joint account with my aunt. They can operate separately with this account.

Please advice me if I can leave the declaration as it is or I need them both to sign it ...
Hello Anna, please obtain declaration from your aunt as well.