+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asuka00021 said:
Thanks a lot Asivad! You have no idea how thankful i am to your help !
I actually have one more question hope you don't mind to shred some light on:

When submitting my eAPR, in travel history, I list all my trips based on all the passport stamps i have. Problem is when I mentioned I traveled back to Hong Kong in 2014 July 10 - August 4, I did not mentioned that I took a trip between July 24 to August 2 to Taiwan for Tourism.Since my Taiwan Trip does not have Passport Stamp, i didn't recorded it, and just wrote that i went to Hong Kong throughout July 24-Aug 4.

When providing Travel History, do we only need to mention trips that have Passport Stamps?

I am now worried as I am not sure if I am misrepresenting myself - should I send a CSE to add my travel detail about Taiwan? Note that I submitted my application on Dec 31 2015, and been request for Police Certificate and Schedule 4/4A but never been requested schedule A...

Your advice would be greatly appreciated!
Won't be a problem.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sb689 said:
Hi all,

I am a foreign national and completed my Bsc in Kolkata, India from 2002-2005. Currently I am living in my home country and getting prepared to go to India for getting my pcc. Can anybody suggest what are the steps of acquiring PCC from India for an x-foreign student? should I go to local police station or passport seva kendro? Is there any process which I can start online before leaving for India so that it takes less time?
You might have to approach the police station as the passport officials might provide this service only to Indian citizens.

Check here as well ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hi asivad
I Sent it through CSE too
CSE needs a file size of 2MB and total should not exceed 3.5MB
but my file size was 3.2MB

Therefore, I have to split it in 3 files.

1) Letter of Explanation
2) Schedule - A
3) Supplementary Infomation -- Your Travel

Is there any harm if there Letter of Explanation is in a different file?

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi asivad,

Thanks for helping us. I just have a quick question. I have my attorney email (which is no not working)in my GCMS notes. But I have been receiving updates to my personal email. But I had ghost email yesterday but no PPR. Email id mentioned in GCMS is the one which receives my PPR?

Is it possible to get PPR to my gcms email id though I have been getting updates to my personal email ?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkurtur said:
Hi asivad,

Thanks for helping us. I just have a quick question. I have my attorney email (which is no not working)in my GCMS notes. But I have been receiving updates to my personal email. But I had ghost email yesterday but no PPR. Email id mentioned in GCMS is the one which receives my PPR?

Is it possible to get PPR to my gcms email id though I have been getting updates to my personal email ?
You will need to submit a CSE and change your email before they can route the PPR to your email id.
Do you still have your attorney taking care of your file. In that case, you/ he might need to change the email to his newer one. If not, you would then need to cancel your representative using this one - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5475e.pdf

Look for more info on this page - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5561E.asp

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Hi asivad
I Sent it through CSE too
CSE needs a file size of 2MB and total should not exceed 3.5MB
but my file size was 3.2MB

Therefore, I have to split it in 3 files.

1) Letter of Explanation
2) Schedule - A
3) Supplementary Infomation -- Your Travel

Is there any harm if there Letter of Explanation is in a different file?
No harm. Try and compress the files further so that you can send all of them together.

cyronn

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
Asivad Anac said:
No harm. Try and compress the files further so that you can send all of them together.
Use this.. smallpdf.com or ilovepdf.com to compress pdfs. Was a life saver when I was trying to compress all those scans and documents.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Thanks Asivad,
I will send them another CSE with more compressed version

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
cyronn said:
Use this.. smallpdf.com or ilovepdf.com to compress pdfs. Was a life saver when I was trying to compress all those scans and documents.
Thanks friend

dpr

Sep 8, 2015
Dear Asivad

My wes eca report has only Masters degree mentioned as I did not submit Bachelors degree for review.
I saw from other user experiences that Masters is anyways given as summary even if u submit bachelors plus masters.
while Iam preparing my documents and application for post ITA, should I mention my bachelors ?
I don't hv eca for it and am not going to send it to WES now for including since I lost my bachelors marksheets, only bachelors degree is available?

expert advice pls...

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
dpr said:
Dear Asivad

My wes eca report has only Masters degree mentioned as I did not submit Bachelors degree for review.
I saw from other user experiences that Masters is anyways given as summary even if u submit bachelors plus masters.
while Iam preparing my documents and application for post ITA, should I mention my bachelors ?
I don't hv eca for it and am not going to send it to WES now for including since I lost my bachelors marksheets, only bachelors degree is available?

expert advice pls...
If your Canadian equivalency is Masters then you done't need to send them and get ECA done for Bachelors. Having said that there is no harm in mentioning your Bachelors in the ITA (personal section)

Although point is void now but, you don't need to send your mark-sheets to WES for evaluation, that's the job for your university/institute. You just need to send your Degree/diploma certificates.

ashwanee

Dec 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad,

Before posting my query, I want to thank you for being so helpful to everyone. I have sent my application under OINP and am currently waiting for AOR. I remember I had written a personal message to you a few days ago and you had sent me a prompt reply. Big Thanks!

My question, however, is regarding my friend’s application under SINP. He had applied under NOC 2132 (Mechanical Engineer) in December end and he got a reply back from SINP in Jan first week saying that his application was incomplete because of the following missing document:

Saskatchewan Licensure - You have not provided proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in your profession. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body is required as part of your application because your profession is regulated and requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing.”

They had also written this in the letter:

“We encourage you to reapply once you have gathered the necessary forms and documents. You can find more information for the SINP at ......”

Now, we found on their website that one doesn’t need a license for NOC 2232 (Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians). We have the following queries:

1) Can my friend apply again under NOC 2232 whenever SINP opens next time? Their website says that their intake for the year 2016 has been reached. But toward the end of 2015, they opened almost every month.

2) Are the PNP applications linked to EE profile? My friend’s NOC in EE profile at present is 2132. He has applied to Nova Scotia as well under 2132. Should he change the NOC in EE profile to 2232, in order to be eligible for SINP? What happens to his previous application under 2132 if he does that?

Many thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashwanee said:
Dear Asivad,

Before posting my query, I want to thank you for being so helpful to everyone. I have sent my application under OINP and am currently waiting for AOR. I remember I had written a personal message to you a few days ago and you had sent me a prompt reply. Big Thanks!

My question, however, is regarding my friend’s application under SINP. He had applied under NOC 2132 (Mechanical Engineer) in December end and he got a reply back from SINP in Jan first week saying that his application was incomplete because of the following missing document:

Saskatchewan Licensure - You have not provided proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in your profession. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body is required as part of your application because your profession is regulated and requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing.”

They had also written this in the letter:

“We encourage you to reapply once you have gathered the necessary forms and documents. You can find more information for the SINP at ......”

Now, we found on their website that one doesn’t need a license for NOC 2232 (Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians). We have the following queries:

1) Can my friend apply again under NOC 2232 whenever SINP opens next time? Their website says that their intake for the year 2016 has been reached. But toward the end of 2015, they opened almost every month.

Yes.

2) Are the PNP applications linked to EE profile? My friend’s NOC in EE profile at present is 2132. He has applied to Nova Scotia as well under 2132. Should he change the NOC in EE profile to 2232, in order to be eligible for SINP? What happens to his previous application under 2132 if he does that?

Yes. They cannot apply to 2 different provinces with 2 different Primary NOCs using the same EE profile.

Many thanks!

ashwanee

Dec 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you.

These two NOCs 2132 and 2232 are closely related.

Can one create two EE profiles with two different NOCs and apply to different provinces? The names, passport numbers will all be the same!
Or,
Is there a possibility to change the NOC in his Nova Scotia application now? The NS application was paper based.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashwanee said:
Thank you.

These two NOCs 2132 and 2232 are closely related.

Can one create two EE profiles with two different NOCs and apply to different provinces? The names, passport numbers will all be the same!\

Possible in theory but explicitly disallowed by IRCC.
Or,
Is there a possibility to change the NOC in his Nova Scotia application now? The NS application was paper based.

They can try sending a mail to NS.