+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Hello Asivad

I recently got PT Interest Letter from Ontario, now preparing to submit my application. I have some questions regarding this;

I live in Doha, but i am using my Pakistani bank account which was deactivated for 2 years. i request the bank to reactivate. My brother is providing me with the required funds with a gift deed.

1) I can't provide six months bank statement as it was not intact for couple of years
2) Should i provide gift deed on stamp paper? and what are other requirements?
3) Can i have any conventional template for a gift deed?
4) I have an account in Doha, Qatar also, and i I have similar funds but not maintained for 6 months, should i provide this one with the Pakistani bank account (plus gift deed) to supplement my application?

5) Can anybody from Pakistan, who have already done this guide me?

Thanks

sb689

Mar 28, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EOI submitted:02-05-2015 | LAA received:25- 09-2015 | Full application submitted to MPNP:09-10-2015 | sp2 submitted:20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
no request
Nomination.....
Assessment pending:27-02-2015 | Assessment in process:03-03-2016 | Interview of supporter:04-03-2016 | Assessment complete:11-03-2016 | Nomination from MPNP:14-03-2016 | Full application submitted to CIC by Fedex:31-05-2016 | application received:06-06-2016
AOR Received.
First AOR from CIC : 24-08-2016 | Second AOR from Singapore : 13-09-2016
IELTS Request
submitted with application package
File Transfer...
13-09-2016
Med's Request
13-03-2017
Med's Done....
16-03_2017
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
RPRF request : 02-05-2017 | PPR request : 5-5-2017 | PP submitted : 11-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2017 | visa on hand : 14-06-2017

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Siddiquis said:
Hello Asivad

I recently got PT Interest Letter from Ontario, now preparing to submit my application. I have some questions regarding this;

I live in Doha, but i am using my Pakistani bank account which was deactivated for 2 years. i request the bank to reactivate. My brother is providing me with the required funds with a gift deed.

1) I can't provide six months bank statement as it was not intact for couple of years

Not a problem. 6 months bank statements aren't required. IRCC asks only for the bank to mention 6 months average balance.

2) Should i provide gift deed on stamp paper? and what are other requirements?

Signed self-declaration on plain paper would suffice. Include proof of actual fund transfer.

3) Can i have any conventional template for a gift deed?
4) I have an account in Doha, Qatar also, and i I have similar funds but not maintained for 6 months, should i provide this one with the Pakistani bank account (plus gift deed) to supplement my application?

If you can prove the entire POF just by showcasing your brother's gift, you don't have to show this account at all.

5) Can anybody from Pakistan, who have already done this guide me?

Thanks

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Thanks Asivad for your reply.

I think i should elaborate about my inactive account:

I was not using my Pakistani account for more than two years, and it was a clean account. Now for two days it is active, and today i asked my bro to credit required some and provide me with the gift deed. So if i ask bank manager to provide me with the six months average bank statement, i understand it would be (0+0+0+0+0+16000 CAD) / 6 =2666 CAD (am i right?)

What should i do?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Siddiquis said:
Thanks Asivad for your reply.

I think i should elaborate about my inactive account:

I was not using my Pakistani account for more than two years, and it was a clean account. Now for two days it is active, and today i asked my bro to credit required some and provide me with the gift deed. So if i ask bank manager to provide me with the six months average bank statement, i understand it would be (0+0+0+0+0+16000 CAD) / 6 =2666 CAD (am i right?)

What should i do?
Perfectly fine. IRCC doesn't expect your account to have had non-zero balance in the last 6 months. They only want you to prove conclusively that the funds belong to you and aren't borrowed. Which can be done in this case by using either a signed self-declaration or gift deed.

Vick3440

Nov 20, 2014
Hi Asivad,

Could you please advise me.

I have submitted PR application under CEC category on 24th JAN and I am primary applicant and haven't got any points for spouse's WE. Could you please advice me on the following scenario:

Spouse's Personal History and Work Experience in PR application
I had put Housemaker for May 2009 - May 2011 under personal history and NO work experience under Work Experience

However, she applied for visitor visa and work permit before(visitor visa in 2014 and WP in 2015:
Where she said she was working during the above mentioned period. Since her work was part time and Company is closed now, we wont be able to get any letter from them. Also, she didnt provide any work letter during her visitor/work permit application and she got the WP because I am working in Canada on WP.

What should I do now?
Should I inform CIC with explanation that since she was working part time and was majorly house wife therefore we selected House maker for that period or should I not take any action, it is fine?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Siddiquis said:
What is IRCC? I am sending doc to OINP.

Thanks Asivad You are awesome!
Will work for OINP as well. IRCC is Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (formerly CIC).

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vick3440 said:
Hi Asivad,

Could you please advise me.

I have submitted PR application under CEC category on 24th JAN and I am primary applicant and haven't got any points for spouse's WE. Could you please advice me on the following scenario:

Spouse's Personal History and Work Experience in PR application
I had put Housemaker for May 2009 - May 2011 under personal history and NO work experience under Work Experience

However, she applied for visitor visa and work permit before(visitor visa in 2014 and WP in 2015:
Where she said she was working during the above mentioned period. Since her work was part time and Company is closed now, we wont be able to get any letter from them. Also, she didnt provide any work letter during her visitor/work permit application and she got the WP because I am working in Canada on WP.

What should I do now?
Should I inform CIC with explanation that since she was working part time and was majorly house wife therefore we selected House maker for that period or should I not take any action, it is fine?
No explanations required - that doesn't have any impact on your PR application.

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
Hi Asivad, and everyone here,

Is it ok to send a scanned (and printed) copy of the Reference Letter? Actually, my previous employer sent me the scanned copy to my email.

Awaiting your reply eagerly.

TIA

head2ca

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 4th, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Dear @head2ca,
Please read this to calm your nerves further...http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cic-updates-instructions-on-procedures-related-to-police-certificates-ee-t397893.0.html;new#new

and do as @Asivad Anac suggested, submit your application as close as possible to the deadline with all the proofs attached (and explained in the LoE) of your best efforts to acquire the FBI PCC within the lotted timeline.

All the very Best!
In the same thread, I see someone saying that they've got a second extension since they have not been able to obtain FBI PCC in the extension period allotted.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
head2ca said:
In the same thread, I see someone saying that they've got a second extension since they have not been able to obtain FBI PCC in the extension period allotted.
As a consequence of the above, CIC may grant you an extension. Please read the below link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cic-updates-instructions-on-procedures-related-to-police-certificates-ee-t397893.0.html#new

Bhatthal

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Hi Asivad

few people tried help me out here and I really appreciate their help. since you got very good reputation on forum can you please help me on following .

I was just going through my submitted documents right now . I noticed my manager made huge mistake on my employer reference letter.
so here is the situation- I started working in this company on October 1st, 2013 and still on same position in same company. However I visited back home from December 31st, 2014 to March 7th 2015 ( 67Days total 44 workings days ) . My manager made mistake he wrote down that Mr. Bhatthal missed 67 working non vacation days between January 31st,2014 to March 7th,2015 it was suppose to be between December 31st,2014 to March 7th,2015 and I missed only 44 working days and he mentioned 67days (those are total days I was out of the company)

Now I received ITA on January 13th,2016 . At the time of ITA I was employed in company for 2 years and 75 days . If I take those 67 days out of total experience still at the time of ITA I was employed for 2 years and 8 days.

Will they reject my file and ask me to resubmit with correction or they will give me chance to explain without rejecting the file.

or

Will they wont even care about this mistake since still my experience is over 2 years?

Please do reply

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey i want to ask a question
I forgot to write about one of my refused PGWP and one withdrawn Visa application for Canada..
I wrote about Refused US visitor VIsa