LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Thanks Asivad, I just read your reply and it was extremely helpful

Thumbs Up for You +1

SamSamo

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
What IRCC wants is confirmation that you haven't borrowed funds from anywhere. One way of proving this is by having the funds required in the bank for at least 6 months. Another way is to have a gift declaration for some/all of the required amount. Yet another way is to sell an asset and show proof of sale and money transfer.

Pay stubs are valid proof of source of funds.
Clear...thanks Asivad.

SamSamo

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
To a similar question, this was Asivad's answer -

I'm not able to find the post though!

Pay stubs are usually supporting documents for your work experience. However, if you claim that you accumulated the amount from your salary, then you can submit payslips to prove that claim!
That's good. Thanks Rajkamalmohanram.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hi Asivad,

I have submitted my Schedule-A form in MYCIC account
there was a REPLACEMENT NEEDED option enabled so I have uploaded the document there

I am in a confusion regarding Request letter from CIC which states that:

You must submit the document(s) and/or information within (30) days from the date of this request otherwise it will cause delays in the processing or it could result in the refusal of your application. Additional documents may be requested by the Visa Officer upon the complete assessment of your application.

Please submit the scanned completed form through the following link :
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu%20dhabi&_ga=1.68913873.1703483113.1416458348

Thank you.

Although I have uploaded the document in MYCIC account,
Do I need to send the same file via CSE as mentioned in the above instructions?

mapletrunk

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
I imagine that you cannot claim 600 points based on this offer letter as it implies that the permanency of your job offer is contingent on receiving a positive PR decision while what you really need is for the offer to be 'Permanent, non-seasonal and indeterminate' to qualify for 600 additional points in addition to a positive LMIA.

You can, of course, apply on the basis of this letter and other documents in your possession and let the officers decide on the legitimacy of your claim.

All the best!
Not very promising. But most likely you are right.

Thank you for the insightful comments Asivad. I appreciate

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Hi Asivad,

I have submitted my Schedule-A form in MYCIC account
there was a REPLACEMENT NEEDED option enabled so I have uploaded the document there

I am in a confusion regarding Request letter from CIC which states that:

You must submit the document(s) and/or information within (30) days from the date of this request otherwise it will cause delays in the processing or it could result in the refusal of your application. Additional documents may be requested by the Visa Officer upon the complete assessment of your application.

Please submit the scanned completed form through the following link :
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu%20dhabi&_ga=1.68913873.1703483113.1416458348

Thank you.

Although I have uploaded the document in MYCIC account,
Do I need to send the same file via CSE as mentioned in the above instructions?
Send it via CSE as well - mention that you've uploaded it in MyCIC as well.

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) Travel document can be obtained from the embassy/consulate in the country where the applicant is traveling to. For instance, if the applicant travels to India, it would be New Delhi Visa Office (NDVO).

2) Yes, you can give the address of your relatives/friends.

3) PR cards are sent through snail-mail. The applicant will not be "called" to be given a PR card. Per current wait times, one has to wait 105 days to get the PR card.
Hi Raj,

So I he comes back in a few days back to India, he needs to present a travel doc when v r again traveling to Canada? This travel doc is needed even if he has a valid visa on passport (if he re-enters in 6 months time given by LVO) . And this process is through VFS again?

Also, is it ok if I enter for the first time while he is re-entering?

Thanks a lot!

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
Hi Asivad, and all the experienced members here,

I have been posting my query in different threads but in vain. But I am hoping I will get a reply here.
I received PT notification for Ontario on Jan 12.

In the Personal and work history section, what exactly should we add? I mean...what are the things to be included as part of 'personal history'?

Here's my work history:
IV. Oct 5, 2015 - current job
III. Sept 2, 2013 - Sept 30, 2015 - 2 Years, 27 Days
II. Dec 17, 2012 - May 29, 2013 - 5 months
I. May 1, 2012 - Aug 30, 2012 - 4 months

As you can see there are few days gaps between all the jobs. Also, I do not have payslips for Job ! and II. Plus, I am planning to submit reference letter only for job III above as I (think) am claiming points only for this.

What should I mention for the gaps? Where do I mention it?

Should I submit reference letter only for job III?
Do I need to submit payslips, experience letter, etc...for all the jobs mentioned above, even if I don't send reference letter for other jobs?

So we need to send original reference letters, payslips?

Regarding funds, my father will be depositing it into my ICICI Bank Savings Account in about a week. Is there any special point I should keep in mind - type of deposit, liquidation, any deed...etc.?

About the photographs, do you suggest a particular place/studio so that it meets the requirement for CIC?

I know it's too many questions but your help is all I need right now. TIA.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bishgop said:
Hi Asivad, and all the experienced members here,

I have been posting my query in different threads but in vain. But I am hoping I will get a reply here.
I received PT notification for Ontario on Jan 12.

In the Personal and work history section, what exactly should we add? I mean...what are the things to be included as part of 'personal history'?

For Personal history, you need to account for each month of your life since turning 18 under a suitable category relevant to what you were doing at that point in time - education, employment, unemployment etc. For Work history, you'll need to include all relevant work information - only those jobs which you're using to claiming CRS and/or program eligibility points.

Here's my work history:
IV. Oct 5, 2015 - current job
III. Sept 2, 2013 - Sept 30, 2015 - 2 Years, 27 Days
II. Dec 17, 2012 - May 29, 2013 - 5 months
I. May 1, 2012 - Aug 30, 2012 - 4 months

As you can see there are few days gaps between all the jobs. Also, I do not have payslips for Job ! and II. Plus, I am planning to submit reference letter only for job III above as I (think) am claiming points only for this.

What should I mention for the gaps? Where do I mention it?

Gaps would be covered under Personal history. Pay slips don't matter as long as you have a valid reference letter which shows that it was paid employment.
Should I submit reference letter only for job III?
Do I need to submit payslips, experience letter, etc...for all the jobs mentioned above, even if I don't send reference letter for other jobs?

Just the reference letter would suffice. Remember that you won't be given points if you don't submit valid reference letter for any job. If you have been awarded points for 3 years of foreign work experience, you'll need to submit valid reference letter for all these jobs as they cumulatively add up to more than 3 years of experience.

So we need to send original reference letters, payslips?

Yes. Pay slips not necessary if you have valid reference letters.

Regarding funds, my father will be depositing it into my ICICI Bank Savings Account in about a week. Is there any special point I should keep in mind - type of deposit, liquidation, any deed...etc.?

You'll need a signed self-declaration that this was a gift not a loan.

About the photographs, do you suggest a particular place/studio so that it meets the requirement for CIC?

Check nearby for any studio/photographer who is aware of Canadian visa requirements. This is the least important part of your application so don't spend a lot of time on this front.
I know it's too many questions but your help is all I need right now. TIA.

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
Hi Asivad/Experts,

As I have mentioned in earlier posts, I have applied my application while I was in swiss on Nov 22 ( Swiss address). I was not sure whether my profile is in Paris or Delhi ( Being Indian Citizen)

Yday i called CIC and they told me that my Visa office is in 'Pretoria' ( normally responsible for African countries).
Don't know how my file landed to Pretoria..

I asked CIC the same but they dnt have any clue ..!!! have you seen this type of case?

How is Pretoria processing tome

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JZPASSI said:
Hi Asivad/Experts,

As I have mentioned in earlier posts, I have applied my application while I was in swiss on Nov 22 ( Swiss address). I was not sure whether my profile is in Paris or Delhi ( Being Indian Citizen)

Yday i called CIC and they told me that my Visa office is in 'Pretoria' ( normally responsible for African countries).
Don't know how my file landed to Pretoria..

I asked CIC the same but they dnt have any clue ..!!! have you seen this type of case?

How is Pretoria processing tome
This is unusual. Pretoria VO caters to Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland and Zimbabwe. Are you sure your address history doesn't include any of these countries?

The agent might be wrong so there isn't much to worry about here. Choice of VO is at the discretion of IRCC and there is nothing you can do to influence that decision.

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
My only doubt is that they would have read Switzerland to Swaziland..!! I have checked my application, everything is right

I also read somewhere that they send applications to different VO's if workload is less...!! Hope for best...!!!Delhi has processed applications till 19th Nov and mine is 22..!

I was expecting some update... But they have bombed it ..:)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
JZPASSI said:
My only doubt is that they would have read Switzerland to Swaziland..!! I have checked my application, everything is right

I also read somewhere that they send applications to different VO's if workload is less...!! Hope for best...!!!Delhi has processed applications till 19th Nov and mine is 22..!

I was expecting some update... But they have bombed it ..:)
Good catch! That might be the case. They are humans too and make mistakes :D . Hopefully, everything goes quick and clear for you! Good luck and all the very best!

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Dear Asivad Anac,

I see so many people got your kind-hearted help.
May I have this post and ask your one question as confirmation:
In fact I asked the question in another post:

Do I have to fill the work history in EE and PR application (after EE) if the work is not related to NOC and less than 1 month?
For example:
2002/09-2005/09: Work A, NOC: 2173
2005/10-2005/10: Work B, Sales Support
2005/11-/2008/11: Work C, NOC: 2173
2009/02-present: Work D, NOC: 2173

Now I have reference letter to Work A, C, D
But for work B, I only have contract and offer letter, that is impossible to get contact with the manager or colleague in work B.

then my understanding for:
EE Work History: there's no need to fill the work B in "work experience"
PR application after EE: I have no idea. If I filled 2005/10-2005/10: Work B, Sales Support in Personal History, Do I have to provide support documents to that experience?

The fact is, I've filled Work B experience in personal history in another PNP.
So if that is not filled in PR Application after EE, only marked as "Unemployed", will CIC compare personal history with PNP and challenge me?

But I see you're so professional, so I'd like to have your confirmation that whether or not it's not necessary to provide the proof document if the work experience I filled in personal history but not "work experience" in EE.

Dear johnney123,

It's not untrust, I just want to double confirm the answer of the question.
I appreciate your reply and warmheart.

Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhhh said:
Dear Asivad Anac,

I see so many people got your kind-hearted help.
May I have this post and ask your one question as confirmation:
In fact I asked the question in another post:

Do I have to fill the work history in EE and PR application (after EE) if the work is not related to NOC and less than 1 month?
For example:
2002/09-2005/09: Work A, NOC: 2173
2005/10-2005/10: Work B, Sales Support
2005/11-/2008/11: Work C, NOC: 2173
2009/02-present: Work D, NOC: 2173

Now I have reference letter to Work A, C, D
But for work B, I only have contract and offer letter, that is impossible to get contact with the manager or colleague in work B.

then my understanding for:
EE Work History: there's no need to fill the work B in "work experience"
PR application after EE: I have no idea. If I filled 2005/10-2005/10: Work B, Sales Support in Personal History, Do I have to provide support documents to that experience?

The fact is, I've filled Work B experience in personal history in another PNP.
So if that is not filled in PR Application after EE, only marked as "Unemployed", will CIC compare personal history with PNP and challenge me?

But I see you're so professional, so I'd like to have your confirmation that whether or not it's not necessary to provide the proof document if the work experience I filled in personal history but not "work experience" in EE.

Dear johnney123,

It's not untrust, I just want to double confirm the answer of the question.
I appreciate your reply and warmheart.

Thanks!
Not necessary to provide the documents if you declare something in Personal history.