+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

CAD_CAD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
In that case, IMO, you could submit the latest statement that you have. You might want to write a letter of explanation highlighting the same.
Thank you.

What about online bank statements? I just checked mine online (downloadable version), and it includes almost all the required information (name, contact information, account numbers, balances of each account, average balance for any time period). It DOES NOT INCLUDE only bank's E-MAIL ADDRESS and DATE THE ACCOUNT WAS OPENED and NO STAMP (however, it is an official bank statement on the official letterhead).

Any ideas if this might pass the requirement?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CAD_CAD said:
Thank you.

What about online bank statements? I just checked mine online (downloadable version), and it includes almost all the required information (name, contact information, account numbers, balances of each account, average balance for any time period). It DOES NOT INCLUDE only bank's E-MAIL ADDRESS and DATE THE ACCOUNT WAS OPENED and NO STAMP (however, it is an official bank statement on the official letterhead).

Any ideas if this might pass the requirement?
Not recommended. I suggest you to submit statements that are stamped by the bank and show the aforementioned details.

SamSamo

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
If you haven't had the funds in a bank account in your name for at least 6 months, IRCC will ask you to provide source of funds to confirm that the funds aren't borrowed. This could be a problem here.
Thanks Asivad.
When you say to have funds at least 6 months, do you mean whole amount required should be in the bank for at least 6 months or bank account should be at least 6 months old?

Can paystubs be a proof of source of funds in the deposit?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SamSamo said:
Thanks Asivad.
When you say to have funds at least 6 months, do you mean whole amount required should be in the bank for at least 6 months or bank account should be at least 6 months old?

What IRCC wants is confirmation that you haven't borrowed funds from anywhere. One way of proving this is by having the funds required in the bank for at least 6 months. Another way is to have a gift declaration for some/all of the required amount. Yet another way is to sell an asset and show proof of sale and money transfer.

Pay stubs are valid proof of source of funds.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SamSamo said:
Thanks Asivad.

To a similar question, this was Asivad's answer -

Common misunderstanding.

The 6 months average balance need NOT be above LICO. It is sufficient if your present balance is equal to or greater than LICO. Continue with your application.

All the best!
I'm not able to find the post though!

Pay stubs are usually supporting documents for your work experience. However, if you claim that you accumulated the amount from your salary, then you can submit payslips to prove that claim!

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
CanadaWeCome said:
No, he can come out of Canada, and return later by getting his travel documents form the country he/she is in. It is very easy to get and can be arranged in a week or 10 days(max), only thing is he/she needs to go to the local Canadian embassy with his passport, PR etc...
Thanks a lot both of u... In that case what is that travel doc that he needs to collect? From LVO? Also, can we give address of our relatives there in canada to receive PR card? What in case, he is called in person to get the PR card, but by that time he is not in canada ?
Thanks again for ur time... :)

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
ntwkengg said:
yep thats what i meant.

also for pr travel document you apply through nearby VAC ( visa application center) in India. it will take 1-3 weeks. and $50 app fees.

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/
Ohhkk that's a great help! Thanks buddy

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pspandya said:
Thanks a lot both of u... In that case what is that travel doc that he needs to collect? From LVO? Also, can we give address of our relatives there in canada to receive PR card? What in case, he is called in person to get the PR card, but by that time he is not in canada ?
Thanks again for ur time... :)
1) Travel document can be obtained from the embassy/consulate in the country where the applicant is traveling to. For instance, if the applicant travels to India, it would be New Delhi Visa Office (NDVO).

2) Yes, you can give the address of your relatives/friends.

3) PR cards are sent through snail-mail. The applicant will not be "called" to be given a PR card. Per current wait times, one has to wait 105 days to get the PR card.

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

When we do landing at the border does the CBSA officer check drivers license and address on it? The address on my license is not updated. Apart from my license I only have passport, if I sent my passport for stamping then I have license as my only ID proof. My job requires frequent travelling so an ID proof is necessary so i cannot send both my passport and ID at once. Please advise. I have not received my PPR yet.. Thanks.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
3) PR cards are sent through snail-mail. The applicant will not be "called" to be given a PR card. Per current wait times, one has to wait 105 days to get the PR card.
Yes, you are right, they are sent through snail mails (probably Canada post) but recently i read a case (can't recall who or locate the link to the post) where they call the applicant and asked him/her to collect it...One never knows what CIC is up to & when ;).

In such cases the applicant may have to tell them to send it by post to the given address as S/he is out of country.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
Yes, you are right, they are sent through snail mails (probably Canada post) but recently i read a case (can't recall who or locate the link to the post) where they call the applicant and asked him/her to collect it...One never knows what CIC is up to & when ;).

In such cases the applicant may have to tell them to send it by post to the given address as S/he is out of country.
Thanks for the info. :). I, personally have never heard of such a case. Then in that case, as you suggest, the applicant might have to tell them to just send the card to that address (relative's/friend's Canadian Address) since he/she is out of country at the moment.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pkumthek said:
Hi Asivad,

When we do landing at the border does the CBSA officer check drivers license and address on it? The address on my license is not updated. Apart from my license I only have passport, if I sent my passport for stamping then I have license as my only ID proof. My job requires frequent travelling so an ID proof is necessary so i cannot send both my passport and ID at once. Please advise. I have not received my PPR yet.. Thanks.
No, they don't check anything other than passport and COPR.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hi Asivad,

In SCHEDULE A form, there is a column of STATUS in COUNTRY

I had mention this status as TEMPORARY RESIDENCE in my EE PROFILE so I also wrote the same in SCHEDULE A form

But when I checked the website of my country of residence then my visa is called "RESIDENCE VISA"

1) should I remove this TEMPORARY clause and put "RESIDENCE VISA" only OR go ahead with the same?

2) If I change it, would it be misrepresentation?

3) In case of change, should I mention it in the LOE?

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
No, they don't check anything other than passport and COPR.
Great, Thanks Asivad!!