Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gh6506 said:
Hello,Asivad Anac,

Below is instruction for Employment Records section.

Should I just submit reference letter and all of the pay stubs? If so, the file size will much more than 4M, becouse there are many pay stubs during more then 2 years working.

Please help me ,thank you

You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them.
The reference letter must:
be an official document printed on company letterhead
include your name, the company’s contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
show all positions held while employed at the company
include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.
You must scan all documents for this period of employment and save them as one file. (You must create a separate file for each period of employment.)
Pay stubs aren't required if your reference letter mentions that it was paid employment. If it doesn't, add just 2-3 recent pay stubs to prove that it is paid work experience.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanEEPR said:
Hi Asivad,

Can you please help with the below queries , these are the required documents in my check-list after completing the application:

1. Legal Name Change Doc: I had my first name and last name together in my passport. I got it split correctly as first name and last name after renewing my passport. is it enough to provide my old and new passport for this ?

Your old passport doesn't matter. Provide the bio-pages of your current valid passport.

2. Letter of Employment (required): Not sure which one is required here. I have mention 3 years of foreign work exp and 2 years of Canadian work exp (non-LMIA) based.

Answer 'No' to the question 'Do you have a valid job offer?'.

3. Also they are asking for Employment Records for all my positions held during my foreign work exp. I have got the letter from my previous employer but they have only mention the last position with total work tenure.

No problem. Mention that entire work experience as a single entry with your last job position. Don't have multiple entries - I'm assuming that your NOC did not change across all the positions.

4. Offer of Employment (required): They are asking for Canadian offer letter. I am currently working on a LMIA-Exempt work permit and have got the points for Canadian work experience but no point for LMIA. Can I provide them my current offer letter on which I am already working ? My employer have also provided me the letter with my current job details.

Answer 'No' to the question 'Do you have a valid job offer?'. These requirements will disappear.

5. Also , in addition to my bank account details, can I also submit my RRSP amount as proof of fund ?

Yes.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
I am filling out the Schedule A for my spouse and have a very dumb question ... to the top right hand corner of the form there is a tab for UCI code , but at the top of the tab it also says " for CIC use only " ...so should i be filling her UCI code or shud i leave it blank !!!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much Asivad.

1. Bachelors in Commerce
Masters Business Administration
Employed as Software Engineer in MNC in India for more than five years
Applicable / Selected NOC 2173

YES, the reference letters explicitly mentions job responsibilities closely matching my main duties of the chosen NOC 2173.

WES ECA done for both Bachelors Masters, employment letter, referral letters with Software Engineer designation available

Do the reference letters explicitly mention job responsibilities which closely match main duties of your chosen NOC?

Got OPNP PT

Will apply very soon.

Do you forsee any issues, I may face

2. For my spouse I got IELTS WES ECA points
The application form requires only IELTS score, No WES ECA reference?

That's because OINP follows FSW eligibility grid where you don't get any points for spouse's educational credentials acquired outside Canada. It can get you up to 10 points on the CRS grid though but that is part of your EE profile, not OINP application. So there is no need to send spouse ECA to OINP.

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hi Asivad ,

I need quick clarification on declaring & specifying dependents in Express entry profile details.
There is no tab to enter my 5 years son details , could please help me ,in express entry profile where we have to declare dependents details .
I have entered my wife details but there is no tab to specify my son details .

Could you please help me on this subject.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inthemidst said:
I am filling out the Schedule A for my spouse and have a very dumb question ... to the top right hand corner of the form there is a tab for UCI code , but at the top of the tab it also says " for CIC use only " ...so should i be filling her UCI code or shud i leave it blank !!!
Leave it blank.

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hi Asivad ,

I need quick clarification on declaring & specifying dependents in Express entry profile details.
There is no tab to enter my 5 years son details , could please help me ,in express entry profile where we have to declare dependents details .
Both my son & wife are accompanying with me, I am currently staying at Montreal , Canada as a temporary worker.

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I have some more querries.

1. POF Bank Statements - We are showing 2 bank accounts (One is a salary account and the second is a savings account. The savings account has the money transfers for the POF. Is showing 2 accounts OK ? We are also arranging on gift deeds for the transfers.

2. Reference letter - Reference letters for the current organization mentions only joining date, designation, name of the organization and is on the letter head of the organization. Would this be OK ? We are going to attach the current offer letter, pay stub details along with this letter. The past reference letters are more detailed with regards to the roles and responsibilities.

3. Bank statements for the spouse - Do we need to show this ?

4. Loan documents - Do we have to declare this ?

5. Once the PPR is issued - Do both the PA & the spouse get the PR ? Also can the spouse work in Canada ?

regards

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Hi. Just one more -The bank statement would have the total funds in the local currency. Might sound silly, but do we need to convert the POF into CAD ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SR14 said:
Hi Asivad,

1. POF Bank Statements - We are showing 2 bank accounts (One is a salary account and the second is a savings account. The savings account has the money transfers for the POF. Is showing 2 accounts OK ? We are also arranging on gift deeds for the transfers.

If the entire POF can be shown in just 1 account, there is no need to show the 2nd account.

2. Reference letter - Reference letters for the current organization mentions only joining date, designation, name of the organization and is on the letter head of the organization. Would this be OK ? We are going to attach the current offer letter, pay stub details along with this letter. The past reference letters are more detailed with regards to the roles and responsibilities.

Without a reference letter mentioning you job responsibilities, you won't get points for the current job. The other documents won't work on their own.

No.

No.

5. Once the PPR is issued - Do both the PA & the spouse get the PR ? Also can the spouse work in Canada ?

Yes.

Hi. Just one more -The bank statement would have the total funds in the local currency. Might sound silly, but do we need to convert the POF into CAD ?

Not necessary.

regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reddysar said:
Hi Asivad ,

Both my son & wife are accompanying with me, I am currently staying at Montreal , Canada as a temporary worker.
Haven't done this myself - others may guide. Fiddle around with the application especially the section where it asks for family information.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
SR14 said:
Hi Asivad,

Absolutely fine.

You would need it to mention that it is/was a permanent and paid job/experience. Pay stubs are not mandatory if this is mentioned. It should also include all your roles and responsibilities that are aligned to your NOC.

No need, unless YOU need the cumulative funds to achieve LICO for accompanying spouse only else you need gift deeds.

No need, unless it shows in your Bank letter/statement

Yes, to both the questions

regards
No need. Local currency is OK

krsenthilkumaran

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Chennai,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
Reddysar said:
Hi Asivad ,

not to worry.
only Post ITA you will be asked to enter your dependent children details.

while creating EE profile, you will be asked to choose only the no.of family members accompanying

Halifaxian

Jan 7, 2016
Dear Asivad Anac,

I am an FSW outlander. May I apply for GCMS by myself? If not, may I ask a Canadian friend to help me order GCMS?

Have a nice day.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Halifaxian said:
Dear Asivad Anac,

I am an FSW outlander. May I apply for GCMS by myself? If not, may I ask a Canadian friend to help me order GCMS?

Have a nice day.
Only people while in Canada can order GCMS notes, So yes, you can ask a friend there or there are some agencies who do it on your behalf for a nominal fee.