+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,

I have a request for a document from CIC.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. You must provide a certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints. Please check the CIC website (Obtaining Police Certificates) and refer to RCMP certificates in Canada for details on obtaining a RCMP Criminal Record Check.
Consult http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm for detailed instructions.

They need this in 60 days. I had already provided my police certificate which I had got in July 2015, I submitted my application in Dec 2015. So why are they asking this again?

Thus is urgent. Appreciate your response.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
Hello Asivad,

I have a request for a document from CIC.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. You must provide a certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints. Please check the CIC website (Obtaining Police Certificates) and refer to RCMP certificates in Canada for details on obtaining a RCMP Criminal Record Check.
Consult http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm for detailed instructions.

They need this in 60 days. I had already provided my police certificate which I had got in July 2015, I submitted my application in Dec 2015. So why are they asking this again?

Thus is urgent. Appreciate your response.
Surprising!

CIC reserves the right to ask you updated documents at any point in time. Because this was issued in July and it is beyond 6 months now (even though it wasn't more than 6 months old at submission), probably they want you to get an updated RCMP report. Nothing to be worried about if you have a clean record in Canada - get another one and upload it asap.

Meanwhile, send in a CSE with the older RCMP report asking for a clarification if that wouldn't be enough given that you had sent in that PCC within 6 months of issuance along with your post ITA application.

All the best!

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Surprising!

CIC reserves the right to ask you updated documents at any point in time. Because this was issued in July and it is beyond 6 months now (even though it wasn't more than 6 months old at submission), probably they want you to get an updated RCMP report. Nothing to be worried about if you have a clean record in Canada - get another one and upload it asap.

Meanwhile, send in a CSE with the older RCMP report asking for a clarification if that wouldn't be enough given that you had sent in that PCC within 6 months of issuance along with your post ITA application.

All the best!
Thanks, I was thinking they wanted the Canadian finger prints. So I need to get to the Indian PCC yet again. Hmm. Alright and what is CSE? Like a query to the EE help?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
Thanks, I was thinking they wanted the Canadian finger prints. So I need to get to the Indian PCC yet again. Hmm. Alright and what is CSE? Like a query to the EE help?

Thanks
They want the Canadian PCC (RCMP report) not Indian PCC.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
They want the Canadian PCC (RCMP report) not Indian PCC.
Thanks. Okay, So Let me clarify this again. While I submitted by application I gave the Indian PCC that I got here in Toronto in July 2015 with my application which I submitted on 14th Dec 2015. Now the request they have is for the RCMP finger prints? So I am good with the Indian PCC? No need to get that again?

And how does the Canadian RCMP take to acquire?

Thanks again Asivad.

PN2511

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-11-2015
AOR Received.
5-11-2015
File Transfer...
3-12-2015
Passport Req..
18/4/2016
Hey !
so I am back with barrage of questions :'(

I ordered my notes 106 pages long :'(! The second page says this
"Assessments:
Eligibility met
Security not started
Criminality passed
Medical passed "

after about 100 odd pages it has these three notes from different dates which essentially say r10 met and A 11.2 met.

also on a random page it says MST not met

I do not know what to make of this . kindly help !!!!

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Hi Asivad,
i know this might b asked multiple times in the forum but I am not aware of this.

I have been living in Toronto since 2+ years. So for eAPR application, do i require a PCC to be done?

No. RCMP certificate is required only if and when CIC asks for it during the process.

Also, if after eAPR i go back to my home country for a month or two, then do i hv to provide a new PCC from my home country or toronto?

Travel after e-APR doesn't matter to your PR application so no PCC is required then.

I am asking it now coz PCC takes time and I want to get things done fast and dont want to lose any invitation opportunity bcoz of delay in PCC.

Thank you
Hi Asivad,
I just have one more query on this matter. As u said there is no need of PCC from RCMP right now.
I am from India and I came to Canada in 2013 and i was 25 yrs at that time. I came here on student visa and I did provide a PCC from India to the CIC at that time. Since 2013, I have only been living in Canada and have never gone to any other country.
So do I need to provide a new PCC from India for my eAPR application considering I already provided it 2 yrs ago to CIC for student visa when I came here?

Thank you.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
anky2015 said:
Hi Asivad,
I just have one more query on this matter. As u said there is no need of PCC from RCMP right now.
I am from India and I came to Canada in 2013 and i was 25 yrs at that time. I came here on student visa and I did provide a PCC from India to the CIC at that time. Since 2013, I have only been living in Canada and have never gone to any other country.
So do I need to provide a new PCC from India for my eAPR application considering I already provided it 2 yrs ago to CIC for student visa when I came here?

Thank you.
When you provided PCC from India, that time India was your current country of residence, so ideally you must have submitted a PCC that may not have been more than 6 months old (i assume) at the time of submission for the student visa.

Now how long after that you stayed in India till you left for studies (to Canada) is not mentioned here. But if you left India (for good) more than 6 months after the date of last issued PCC, then yes you shall need another fresh PCC from India.

Now its up to CIC if they want a fresh PCC even if your date of final departure from India was significantly less that 6 months after the PCC issue date. The jury for this is still out on this... (and more over CIC hasen't issued any clarification for such cases on their website yet.)

Others may opine...

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
When you provided PCC from India, that time India was your current country of residence, so ideally you must have submitted a PCC that may not have beed more than 6 months old (i assume) at the time of submission for the student visa.

Now how long after that you stayed in India till you left for studies (to Canada) is not mentioned here. But if you left India (for good) more than 6 months after the date of last issued PCC, then yes you shall need another fresh PCC from India.

Now its up to CIC if they want a fresh PCC even if your date of final departure from India was significantly less that 6 months after the PCC issue date.

Others may opine...
I left within 2 months after I got the PCC. Coz I got the PCC in October 2013 and I left India and came to Canada in Dec 2013. Since then I hv been continuously living in Canada.
Thank u

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
anky2015 said:
I left within 2 months after I got the PCC. Coz I got the PCC in October 2013 and I left India and came to Canada in Dec 2013. Since then I hv been continuously living in Canada.
Thank u
I think you better get a fresh one

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PN2511 said:
Hey !
so I am back with barrage of questions :'(

I ordered my notes 106 pages long :'(! The second page says this
"Assessments:
Eligibility met
Security not started
Criminality passed
Medical passed "

after about 100 odd pages it has these three notes from different dates which essentially say r10 met and A 11.2 met.

also on a random page it says MST not met

I do not know what to make of this . kindly help !!!!
If it says R10 and 11.2 'met', that is good news. Cannot comment on anything else without more information.

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Hello Asivad,

I have rcvd a request for IMM5669/ Schedule A -

Can you guide if I have to state my 15 days vacation when I travelled from Canada to India AS well ? in my personal history !!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssd said:
Hello Asivad,

I have rcvd a request for IMM5669/ Schedule A -

Can you guide if I have to state my 15 days vacation when I travelled from Canada to India AS well ? in my personal history !!
No harm but travel between Canada and country of citizenship isn't normally required as a part of Travel history.

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Hi Asivad Anac,
If you could give any thoughts or suggestions on the query I posted then I would be really grateful.
Thank you.

Query

Thank you.