+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

KKUMAR14

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
KKUMAR14 said:
Hello Asivad Anac and his admirers (including me) :),

I need some confirmations. After having read and understood from some discussions I will be doing the following
1) Have showed my spouse's employment details in work history and will submit only his offer letter,relieving letter and current company's payslips.
2)Have added my name to my spouse's bank account and made it to joint account to show for POF, along with bank letter ,6 months account balance and 6 months credit card history.
3)Have included my current job only in Personal history and not in working history as I am not claiming any points for this job (different NOC). Also will not be providing any proof for this.

Kindly let me know if I am making any mistake.

4)Also I don't have my first year's (2008-2009) payslip. So which duration should I submit for my job tenure of 2008-2012?

Hope someone will clear my doubts.
Thank you all in advance

Cheers
Karishma
Can anyone please help me out here ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KKUMAR14 said:
Hello Asivad Anac and his admirers (including me) :),

I need some confirmations. After having read and understood from some discussions I will be doing the following
1) Have showed my spouse's employment details in work history and will submit only his offer letter,relieving letter and current company's payslips.

Not required at all but no harm providing any of these documents assuming their experience was outside Canada.
2)Have added my name to my spouse's bank account and made it to joint account to show for POF, along with bank letter ,6 months account balance and 6 months credit card history.

6 months credit card history is irrelevant to your PR application and can be safely left out of it.

3)Have included my current job only in Personal history and not in working history as I am not claiming any points for this job (different NOC). Also will not be providing any proof for this.

No problem.

4)Also I don't have my first year's (2008-2009) payslip. So which duration should I submit for my job tenure of 2008-2012?

Payslips aren't mandatory - CIC doesn't ask for those documents if your reference letter confirms that this was paid experience. If your reference letters confirms paid employment tenure from 2008-12, you can claim that period without needing to submit any pay slips.

Hope someone will clear my doubts.
Thank you all in advance

Cheers
Karishma

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
What is the difference betwee gift deed and self signed decalation. When you get monet transferred from relative willing to help you is this supposed to be declared with gift deed or self ddeclarationand isnt it practically the same?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaBG said:
Hi guys,
What is the difference betwee gift deed and self signed decalation. When you get monet transferred from relative willing to help you is this supposed to be declared with gift deed or self ddeclarationand isnt it practically the same?
Signed self-declaration on plain paper would suffice. Gift deed herein is referring to the practice of recording the transaction details on a stamped paper, often in the presence of a notary commissioner.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad, thanks for clarification. I still have not done those docs. Mine 3 transfers are practically the same and I wondered which to make self declaration or gift deed.
Who is the gift deed stamped by?

Something else. Each transfer is done witg an ID and therefore I have receipts witg information for all transfers including the cash transfer from my husband. The receipt has his names, my account and info of his ID number and national identity number (we have those) . Those receipts are not in english.
If I upload that should I upload the original stamped by the bank and then the translation?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Asivad Anac other experts, please clarify

Experts please advise.

Bachelors in Commerce
Masters Business Administration
Employed as Software Engineer in MNC in India for more than five years
Applicable / Selected NOC 2173

WES ECA done for both Bachelors Masters, employment letter, referral letters with Software Engineer designation available

Got OPNP PT

Will apply very soon.

Do you forsee any issues, I may face

2. For my spouse I got IELTS WES ECA points
The application form requires only IELTS score, No WES ECA reference?

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad

Straight to the point. AOR Oct 26th. My passport expires Oct. 2016. I already have a valid Canada visa till expiry.

1) When/if PPR comes, do I need to send my passport for a new visa or my current (student) visa is good for landing?

2) If my passport is less than 6 month valid at the time of PPR (this would be 5 months after AOR), is that going to be an issue?

Thanks a lot

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
See my reply below

jickson said:
Hello Asivad

Straight to the point. AOR Oct 26th. My passport expires Oct. 2016. I already have a valid Canada visa till expiry.

1) When/if PPR comes, do I need to send my passport for a new visa or my current (student) visa is good for landing?

--> You need to send your passport to get the One time entry Visa stamped into your passport even though you might have other valid visas.

2) If my passport is less than 6 month valid at the time of PPR (this would be 5 months after AOR), is that going to be an issue?

These are the rules., coz., these are mentioned in your PPR request:
There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.

Thanks a lot

anacorrea87

Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
Hello,

FOR POF, I have a big debit from my account when I paid my down payment of my apartment. Do I need to explain why did i have that money take out of my account to CIC?

My common in law partner also transfer me 5000 after that to help cover the cost of the down payment.

What do I have to do to explain both situation?

Thanks

gh6506

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Hello,Asivad Anac,

Below is instruction for Employment Records section.

Should I just submit reference letter and all of the pay stubs? If so, the file size will much more than 4M, becouse there are many pay stubs during more then 2 years working.

Please help me ,thank you

You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them.
The reference letter must:
be an official document printed on company letterhead
include your name, the company’s contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
show all positions held while employed at the company
include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.
You must scan all documents for this period of employment and save them as one file. (You must create a separate file for each period of employment.)

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
See my reply below
Thanks for the reply. Seems like I have to renew the passport ASAP. At what point do we need to inform CIC about the new passport? After PPR?

CanEEPR

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

Can you please help with the below queries , these are the required documents in my check-list after completing the application:

1. Legal Name Change Doc: I had my first name and last name together in my passport. I got it split correctly as first name and last name after renewing my passport. is it enough to provide my old and new passport for this ?

2. Letter of Employment (required): Not sure which one is required here. I have mention 3 years of foreign work exp and 2 years of Canadian work exp (non-LMIA) based.

3. Also they are asking for Employment Records for all my positions held during my foreign work exp. I have got the letter from my previous employer but they have only mention the last position with total work tenure.

4. Offer of Employment (required): They are asking for Canadian offer letter. I am currently working on a LMIA-Exempt work permit and have got the points for Canadian work experience but no point for LMIA. Can I provide them my current offer letter on which I am already working ? My employer have also provided me the letter with my current job details.

5. Also , in addition to my bank account details, can I also submit my RRSP amount as proof of fund ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaBG said:
Hi Asivad, thanks for clarification. I still have not done those docs. Mine 3 transfers are practically the same and I wondered which to make self declaration or gift deed.
Who is the gift deed stamped by?

Gift deed is not required. Signed self-declaration along with proof of funds transfer would suffice.

Something else. Each transfer is done witg an ID and therefore I have receipts witg information for all transfers including the cash transfer from my husband. The receipt has his names, my account and info of his ID number and national identity number (we have those) . Those receipts are not in english.
If I upload that should I upload the original stamped by the bank and then the translation?

You'll have to translate those receipts and upload both the original receipt (stamped by the bank) and translations. Translations have to be notarized unless they are translated by certified Canadian translators.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Asivad Anac other experts, please clarify

MZASAM said:
Experts please advise.

Bachelors in Commerce
Masters Business Administration
Employed as Software Engineer in MNC in India for more than five years
Applicable / Selected NOC 2173

WES ECA done for both Bachelors Masters, employment letter, referral letters with Software Engineer designation available

Do the reference letters explicitly mention job responsibilities which closely match main duties of your chosen NOC?

Got OPNP PT

Will apply very soon.

Do you forsee any issues, I may face

2. For my spouse I got IELTS WES ECA points
The application form requires only IELTS score, No WES ECA reference?

That's because OINP follows FSW eligibility grid where you don't get any points for spouse's educational credentials acquired outside Canada. It can get you up to 10 points on the CRS grid though but that is part of your EE profile, not OINP application. So there is no need to send spouse ECA to OINP.