+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test Completed But BACKGROUND CHECK in progress.

johnyrose

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
A
The reply I got

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for contacting our office. Our records indicate that your background checks are in verification process. Once the assessment is conducted, you will be notified by the local Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)

now what to do ?? Any other email id i should send to ?
I think, internally they have already sent a nudge to get this sorted for you. Again, a big 'I think' here..I would say give it couple of weeks for now. I have a feeling you will see some movement.

Reactions: ROCK ON

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
I think, internally they have already sent a nudge to get this sorted for you. Again, a big 'I think' here..I would say give it couple of weeks for now. I have a feeling you will see some movement.
I really hope that there is some movement like you said. Thank you for your concern.

Hila.sym

Apr 24, 2022
Hello everyone,

Is there any email that I could contact Montreal office to inquire the delay in my background check?
I did not get a response from my test email.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
The reply I got

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for contacting our office. Our records indicate that your background checks are in verification process. Once the assessment is conducted, you will be notified by the local Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)

now what to do ?? Any other email id i should send to ?
Congrats, you got a positive reply! Your file will hopefully start moving. No need to send another email.

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Congrats, you got a positive reply! Your file will hopefully start moving. No need to send another email.
I got the reply around 8:20 PM Eastern Time, highly unexpected.

Thank you for the support. Really appreciate . Hope for the best. Will keep sharing updates. All the best to you.

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
If yours is the Scarborough office, you can try emailing the test invite email

IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

quote your full name, uci and application number.Be courteous and to the point. Perhaps something like I’m still waiting for my fingerprints request to resolve criminality check, which has been pending for x amount of time. At the very least, your email will go on gcms.

Sent email to this email id mentioned by you. Also got the reply from them.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Hello everyone,

Is there any email that I could contact Montreal office to inquire the delay in my background check?
I did not get a response from my test email.
Not sure they will respond. Rockon has a unique case with criminality pending. Most people with background delay are stuck in security screening with CSIS/CBSA which can take a long time.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Sent email to this email id mentioned by you. Also got the reply from them.
Good to know but I won't encourage people to start emailing them for updates. I would only email this address for a genuine case so not to overload them with enquiries. Clearly the officer is going the Extra mile working in the evening.

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Good to know but I won't encourage people to start emailing them for updates. I would only email this address for a genuine case so not to overload them with enquiries. Clearly the officer is going the Extra mile working in the evening.
Definitely. I fully agree with you.

VAIOIVAN

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
25-04-2017
AOR Received.
04-08-2017
Med's Request
19-03-2018
Med's Done....
08-04-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
18-09-2018
WOW, just got a phone call from CBSA Ottawa ask me why I'm requested ATIP notes from CBSA not IRCC!!! because they seeing increase amount of request recently.....

Hila.sym

Apr 24, 2022
So far I have not requested ATIP notes, I have not contacted MP. What would be the best next step regarding background? I am so frustrated, my mind is blank and I do not know what is right at this point, I am questioning everything that comes to my mind regarding the delay.
I never committed any sort of crime, never even passed a traffic light. I am from a questionable country, but when I see people from my country are getting their citizenship left and right, then it does not make sense.

Last edited:

degm

May 31, 2017
So far I have not requested ATIP notes, I have not contacted MP. What would be the best next step regarding background? I am so frustrated, my mind is blank and I do not know what is right at this point, I am questioning everything that comes to my mind regarding the delay.
I never committed any sort of crime, never even passed a traffic light. I am from a questionable country, but when I see people from my country are getting their citizenship left and right, then it does not make sense.
Do you know if you're stuck at security or criminality? That'll help understand your situation better

Hila.sym

Apr 24, 2022
Do you know if you're stuck at security or criminality? That'll help understand your situation better
I do not know which one I am stuck at. I called IRCC thousands of time, they do not answer my calls. What would be the quickest way to know if I am stuck in criminality or security?