+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Termination of Employment

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Well its an airline i got terminated from . I did not abide a policy.. which states baggage of one passenger cannot be pooled with another
Ok that isn’t serious misconduct like fraud. You would want to be honest and explain with the reason for the dismissal if it is on your reference letter.

Rizwan8891

Dec 10, 2019
Ok that isn’t serious misconduct like fraud. You would want to be honest and explain with the reason for the dismissal if it is on your reference letter.
Well my experience letter does not states the Root cause, but i shall acquire the reference letter from my reporting manager. Do you mind if i ask u who are u i mean just an anonymous guy or some authorized personnel to suggest me. Just to validate the suggestion

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Well my experience letter does not states the Root cause, but i shall acquire the reference letter from my reporting manager. Do you mind if i ask u who are u i mean just an anonymous guy or some authorized personnel to suggest me. Just to validate the suggestion
Whether your app is approved or not depends on if you meet the necessary requirements. Being fired from a job doesn't change that and is not a reason to refuse a PR app.

This is a public immigration forum. No one here is "authorized personnel".

Reactions: Rizwan8891

Sucha

Mar 29, 2022
Hello
I completed 13 months experience in noc B job and now because I ask some questions about the issues my employer terminated me using old excuses and naming that as harassment. I have the paystubs and employment letter stating 12 monthes experience.
Can I still use this experience for my express entry application?
Please reply.

Madi667

Jul 7, 2018
Hello
I completed 13 months experience in noc B job and now because I ask some questions about the issues my employer terminated me using old excuses and naming that as harassment. I have the paystubs and employment letter stating 12 monthes experience.
Can I still use this experience for my express entry application?
Please reply.
Yes you can. Make sure your employment letters shows your job duties and other requirements. CIC may ask for an up to date letter.

Reactions: Sucha

Sucha

Mar 29, 2022
Yes you can. Make sure your employment letters shows your job duties and other requirements. CIC may ask for an up to date letter.
I got my letter in February and my job ended in march . Do I have to ask for the new job letter ?

Madi667

Jul 7, 2018
I got my letter in February and my job ended in march . Do I have to ask for the new job letter ?
A 1-2 month old letter is fine. Make sure to include your March paystubs to prove you that you've worked during that month. Don't worry, as long as your job is either NOC 0, A or B, you will be fine.
I know how you feel. I freaked out before. Getting terminated doesn't take away that you did work and got paid. Employees get terminated for various reasons

Last edited:
Reactions: Sucha

Sucha

Mar 29, 2022
A 1-2 month old letter is fine. Make sure to include your March paystubs to prove you that you've worked during that month. Don't worry, as long as your job is either NOC 0, A or B, you will be fine.
I know how you feel. I freaked out before. Getting terminated doesn't take away that you did work and got paid. Employees get terminated for various reasons
Thanks for replying. Yes the letter is Noc B , I was like If I could get the advice from someone who had been through the similar situation

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
Hello, I applied for the atlantic immigration program to get the pr, I am in the process, I received a message saying I need to do medical exams, and the company fired me without any cause. I have closed work permit with them, I already informed Ircc, but they said nothing. Maybe that will affect my pr?