+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Residence Visa applied in Apr 2021

dxtpatel

Jul 26, 2021
Thank you, Hamza for letting me know. Congratulations!
I got the request for original passport last week and approved as well. Waiting for my passport to come back.
I just have one question:
When we send the passport through Canada Post. Do Canada Post scan the return package as well on the day you purchase it?

Hey Zeenia, when did you apply for TRV?

Indian Canada hunter

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi, am on work permit@ Vancouver, I applied for TRV on March 10 2021, no updates on CIC account, should I send passport directly or after I get approval on my CIC account, any one pls reply with clarity. Thank you very much.

Sharmaine1130

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Thank you, Hamza for letting me know. Congratulations!
I got the request for original passport last week and approved as well. Waiting for my passport to come back.
I just have one question:
When we send the passport through Canada Post. Do Canada Post scan the return package as well on the day you purchase it?
Hi,

did you applied for TRV inside canada? and when did you submitted your application?

unknownsomeone1

Jun 2, 2019
Hi Group,

quick question, I have applied for visitor visa extension for my mom and the application is under process, but now my mom is planning to leave Canada.

What will happen to the application and will that create any problem in future when she is coming into Canada??

Please let me know