+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Residence Visa applied in Apr 2021

zeeniagoyal

Jul 4, 2021
Someone in the forum I talked to applied on 15th Dec and is still waiting, and then I talked to few who applied on 11th and 17th Jan, and got their PPR already. I think people from December and January are starting to get their PPR, but obviously I have quoted just a few cases which might not represent the true picture
I agree, thank you!

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Someone in the forum I talked to applied on 15th Dec and is still waiting, and then I talked to few who applied on 11th and 17th Jan, and got their PPR already. I think people from December and January are starting to get their PPR, but obviously I have quoted just a few cases which might not represent the true picture
And also others from Feb got their PPR.. I think it's a bit inconsistent ..

hamza125

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
And also others from Feb got their PPR.. I think it's a bit inconsistent ..
Yeah do not understand IRCC processing mantra at times....Apparently you need luck more than anything to get your application processed...Certainly its alot faster to get PPR if you apply within Canada and travel back home and submit a travel exemption form, somebody here in the forum did so and got the PPR already when he only applied on May 7th

Reactions: jacko1995

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Yeah do not understand IRCC processing mantra at times....Apparently you need luck more than anything to get your application processed...Certainly its alot faster to get PPR if you apply within Canada and travel back home and submit a travel exemption form, somebody here in the forum did so and got the PPR already when he only applied on May 7th
Yes I saw that as well..it's really sad, I was planning to visit my family during the summer as it is the only period where I can time off from work

Olivia 237

Jul 21, 2021
Hello.i applied may 11 2021.had my biometric 17 may.and still m status is still submitted. Is anyone having same issue with me.please I need reply

Reactions: RumezaJ

hamza125

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Hello.i applied may 11 2021.had my biometric 17 may.and still m status is still submitted. Is anyone having same issue with me.please I need reply
I don't see an issue in there. People here are waiting since December/January and you only applied in May. Be patient until October at least.

Reactions: Olivia 237

zeeniagoyal

Jul 4, 2021
Hi Hamza,

Did you get request for PPR?

dxtpatel

Jul 26, 2021
I need to go to my home country. Because my mom is in critical condition. She is on ventilator. I have applied for TRV in June. Can we apply on the medical emergency basis?

zeeniagoyal

Jul 4, 2021
I need to go to my home country. Because my mom is in critical condition. She is on ventilator. I have applied for TRV in June. Can we apply on the medical emergency basis?
You can request them by calling or through web form by uploading documents showing what's the reason. I hope they will help you.

hamza125

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Don't wait. Go back home and you would be able to use "Travel exemption form" to priotize your application and get it stamped over there....Web Forms are utterly useless, you would just be wasting your time