+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Residence Visa applied in Apr 2021

dxtpatel

Jul 26, 2021
where can we find that form? Because i have to go back my home as soon as possible. Please help. do we need any doctor certificate from our home country for that?

hamza125

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Ok. I hope everything goes well with you.
Hi zeenia, Would like to update. Haven't got the TRV yet, but the CEC application that I had in process is completed now (took only 3 months) and I have received E-COPR today. I am assuming they will refuse my TRV anyways now.

You got any updates?

zeeniagoyal

Jul 4, 2021
Hi zeenia, Would like to update. Haven't got the TRV yet, but the CEC application that I had in process is completed now (took only 3 months) and I have received E-COPR today. I am assuming they will refuse my TRV anyways now.

You got any updates?
Thank you, Hamza for letting me know. Congratulations!
I got the request for original passport last week and approved as well. Waiting for my passport to come back.
I just have one question:
When we send the passport through Canada Post. Do Canada Post scan the return package as well on the day you purchase it?

hamza125

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Thank you, Hamza for letting me know. Congratulations!
I got the request for original passport last week and approved as well. Waiting for my passport to come back.
I just have one question:
When we send the passport through Canada Post. Do Canada Post scan the return package as well on the day you purchase it?
Congrats, yours was pretty quick. No, they only scan the return parcel when IRCC asks them to.