Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
How can I submit multiple supporting document even I have only one option open in my CIC account to submit the document. But I want to submit more then one document as s supporting documents. Can I zip all of my documents and upload them ?

Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
sonuahmad said:
How can I submit multiple supporting document even I have only one option open in my CIC account to submit the document. But I want to submit more then one document as s supporting documents. Can I zip all of my documents and upload them ?

Thanks
Add them all as a single pdf, with the cover page listing which docs are included and upload as the single doc. This is the standard way people attach additional docs

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
In general a rough description of how you got it and the process would also help. Probably IEC does not exist with Pakistan but apparently on some grounds you were issued the same exemption that IEC gives for application fee only. This is what i could understand from what you wrote so far.

Please explain your case briefly to CIC along with supporting proof - all in a single pdf.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
sonuahmad said:
But my Conditional Acceptance Letter is 100% genuine its not fake its issued by IEC Kompass why they do not verify it from the IEC instead of asking me ?

I am really worried all the documents are genuine and I dont want to be rejected please help I don't have any professional who can help me about it.

Waiting for your response,
Sonu Ahmad
you do not have to convince us. I trust you brother the most important thing is to put your all effort and make an explanation letter. Visa officer wants to know that how did you manage to get IEC acceptance letter. Ask immediately IEC Kompass to write an explanation letter in your favour and mention the points that what makes you eligible for IEC. Failure to do so IEC Kompass won't get hurt but you will be barred. Explain in very detailed all the step and procedure you took to get acceptance for instance, provide them your communication with IEC whether any documents of emails. I have known a person in this forum who received the same letter VO has concerned that how come he manage to get Manager position right after his graduation. Because, for Manager you must have years of experience required. I still remember that applicant was genuine and he sent 600 pages of file to CIC office. All the emails communication with various supplier and employees to show that he is genuine and he successfully secured his Permanent residence status. Although, this letter procedural fairness states serious concerns and questions your ability but still VO are bound to take truthfull decisions. Every decisions they made on applicants files they have to make notes and transfer to senior visa officer to review and convenience them that their decision is true and they are not biased nor decline wrongfully.

Worst come to worst they will reject you due to no pilot programme between Govt. of Canada and Pakistan but you will not get barred which means you can still apply once your situation change. Or you never know VO is also human on the grounds of all the effort you put he or she might gives you work permit.

I wish you all the very best and I pray to God that you overcome this issues with CIC and get your necessary visa.

Azal

Jan 7, 2015
Hi guys, new to this forum. Want to apply for my sis from Pakistan. I am in Canadian citizen. Her Lima is expiring this month. Don't have any experience of online visa application. Do we have to send all forms and documents in paper forms after applying online???? Can I write Canadian mailing address while she lives in Pakistan and will apply from Islamabad Visa Office.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
ALHAMDULILLAH! Finally, received passport request today for my spouse work permit application. Best of luck for those who are waiting. Below is the timeline:

Visa Applied for: SOWP
Application Type: Online
Submitted On: August 19, 2014
Medical Request: December 01, 2014
Medical Done: December 18, 2014
Medical Received by CIC and appear passed online on: December 24, 2014
Passport Request from CIC: January 07, 2015
Passport Submitted @ VFS: January 08, 2015

sonuahmad

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
alijumani said:
ALHAMDULILLAH! Finally, received passport request today for my spouse work permit application. Best of luck for those who are waiting. Below is the timeline:

Visa Applied for: SOWP
Application Type: Online
Submitted On: August 19, 2014
Medical Request: December 01, 2014
Medical Done: December 18, 2014
Medical Received by CIC and appear passed online on: December 24, 2014
Passport Request from CIC: January 07, 2015
Passport Submitted @ VFS: January 08, 2015
Congratulations Brother. Please also pray for me.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Congrats @ ali. Glad to hear you (your spouse) are finally making it through. All the best.

P.S. Once visa received, don't forget protectorate stamp. It is necessary for even open work permit holder spouse and you might have a bit of hard time filling an additional affidavit permitting her to work by either husband or father and also explaining to them that she has an Open work permit because of being spouse of a skilled work permit holder.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
fkl said:
Congrats @ ali. Glad to hear you (your spouse) are finally making it through. All the best.

P.S. Once visa received, don't forget protectorate stamp. It is necessary for even open work permit holder spouse and you might have a bit of hard time filling an additional affidavit permitting her to work by either husband or father and also explaining to them that she has an Open work permit because of being spouse of a skilled work permit holder.
Thank you so much brother. Yes, I was victim of this protectorate stamp thing. I came to Canada as student after completion of my studies I applied for work permit. Last year, I visited Pakistan and I had no idea that I have to get my passport protectorate. The Immigration officer did not let me board and put the offload stamp of my passport due to no protectorate on my passport. He agreed to let me go, condition I have to pay USD:2,000 (rishwat) which I denied to pay and they never let me board to plane.

Azal

Jan 7, 2015
Dear all, I am planning to apply tfw visa for my sister. I am her employer as well as representative. Can I write my Canadian phone number, email address and Canadian mailing address in her application. I am in Canada and she is in Pakistan.

AB_xyz

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Hi all,

I applied my spouse work permit in sept 2014 , no update yet.... just one change

Biometeric : We have received your biometrics -----> "Not needed at this time"

Any comment about this change.

Thanks

sonuahmad

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
AB_xyz said:
Hi all,

I applied my spouse work permit in sept 2014 , no update yet.... just one change

Biometeric : We have received your biometrics -----> "Not needed at this time"

Any comment about this change.

Thanks
Hello,

I think you will hear from the immigration very soon maybe with in a week but its depend how strong is your case and how much information you have provided to immigration. Best of luck.

Sonu

sonuahmad

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
Azal said:
Dear all, I am planning to apply tfw visa for my sister. I am her employer as well as representative. Can I write my Canadian phone number, email address and Canadian mailing address in her application. I am in Canada and she is in Pakistan.
You should put her information instead of yours.

Sonu

sonuahmad

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
Hello Friends,

I just want inform you that I write to IEC about the letter which I got from the CIC and IEC issued me a new conditional acceptance letter with some detailed explanation. But I also deposit the fee and submit IEC explanation letter along fee deposit slip and I also gave detailed explanation about how I get conditional acceptance letter. I also submitted screenshot of my IEC account and my messages with IEC and their response. And every step which I follow to get the conditional acceptance letter. Hope it will works for me. Please always remember me in your prayers. May Allah give me success and also to those brother/sisters who are in the same boat.

Hope to hear from CIC very soon with a great news.

Many Thanks,
Sonu Ahmad

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
sonuahmad said:
Hello Friends,

I just want inform you that I write to IEC about the letter which I got from the CIC and IEC issued me a new conditional acceptance letter with some detailed explanation. But I also deposit the fee and submit IEC explanation letter along fee deposit slip and I also gave detailed explanation about how I get conditional acceptance letter. I also submitted screenshot of my IEC account and my messages with IEC and their response. And every step which I follow to get the conditional acceptance letter. Hope it will works for me. Please always remember me in your prayers. May Allah give me success and also to those brother/sisters who are in the same boat.

Hope to hear from CIC very soon with a great news.

Many Thanks,
Sonu Ahmad
You have done your part pretty well. Inshallah, soon you will get your visa.