Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
newmanitoban said:
Hello dear fellows,

No one here in this thread, why???

anyhow stay healthy, be happy.

Regards
If any one asks questions, i do try answering as well as may be others.

KRMALIK

May 8, 2014
hi any knows about processing time of work permit application i applied on 25th jan 2014 and didnt hear any thing yet from chc islamabad plz let me if some one knows thanks

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
KRMALIK said:
hi any knows about processing time of work permit application i applied on 25th jan 2014 and didnt hear any thing yet from chc islamabad plz let me if some one knows thanks
You are not alone so many WP applications are on hold. The last batch was worked on was December last year I think. After that CHC start processing study permit applications so, now May batch has worked already I have a feeling that CHC Isbad start working on our files soon Inshallah. Keep your hopes up mate.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
It is also because that near the end of year each CIC embassy has to meet their target numbers to have processed a minimum number of applications. So they are always faster towards year end when there are less / no study visa applications. Once a new year starts, admissions from spring batch combined with ease of full year for CIC accounts for delays. Of course none of this is officially stated information. It came through unofficial sources and so far the patterns of processing times seem to match.

RizwanAB

Apr 1, 2013
It is also because that near the end of year each CIC embassy has to meet their target numbers to have processed a minimum number of applications. So they are always faster towards year end when there are less / no study visa applications. Once a new year starts, admissions from spring batch combined with ease of full year for CIC accounts for delays. Of course none of this is officially stated information. It came through unofficial sources and so far the patterns of processing times seem to match.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dear FKL,

Could this be the answer of my question......????

Best regards

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
fkl said:
If any one asks questions, i do try answering as well as may be others.
Hi

How to best describe our family ties here in pakistan.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
RizwanAB said:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dear FKL,

Could this be the answer of my question......????

Best regards
May be Rizwan, i just know the common causes and process a bit more. Nothing concrete

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
newmanitoban said:
Hi

How to best describe our family ties here in pakistan.
Depends upon what you have. The usual things, any assets like property, businesses etc. in your name.

If you intend to go alone and have family in Pak like wife and kids (parents, siblings don't really weight that much) indicating this along with proof should help.

If you have had a good job, experience letter and pay slips would help along with a bank statement showing those pays transferred to your account.

KRMALIK

May 8, 2014
alijumani said:
You are not alone so many WP applications are on hold. The last batch was worked on was December last year I think. After that CHC start processing study permit applications so, now May batch has worked already I have a feeling that CHC Isbad start working on our files soon Inshallah. Keep your hopes up mate.
hi any update regarding ur visa mine is still didnt hear any thing yet

khi guy

Aug 11, 2014
Hi All,

My wife applied owp with spouse on November 2012 in April 2014 she got a medical letter and after a medical submission we submitted passport on 28 June 2014 still in the chc no answer. any one knows when we able to drop spouse passport and how it will process for spouse visa?

kindly help us.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
khi guy said:
Hi All,

My wife applied owp with spouse on November 2012 in April 2014 she got a medical letter and after a medical submission we submitted passport on 28 June 2014 still in the chc no answer. any one knows when we able to drop spouse passport and how it will process for spouse visa?

kindly help us.
Did you submit a case specific inquiry? Since you mentioned submitting passport separately, it means you applied online. What status does the online application system says? Did it indicate having received medicals or passed medicals? You can either email CIC with direct details OR you could fill and submit case specific inquiry form available at CIC islamabad website.

khi guy

Aug 11, 2014
fkl said:
Did you submit a case specific inquiry? Since you mentioned submitting passport separately, it means you applied online. What status does the online application system says? Did it indicate having received medicals or passed medicals? You can either email CIC with direct details OR you could fill and submit case specific inquiry form available at CIC islamabad website.
yes i tried to ask about inquiry from chc islamabad but i dont get any answer. my wife submitted the passport on 28 june 2014 because she is main applicant. yes she passed and got the medical approval latter from macdowel offfice london after 7 months. and she submitted the passport with complete case file throw DHL. In my case representative said first we got my wife's visa conformation then we drop my passport i applied as spouse and already sent my complete detail. no we applied manually so may be it does not exists on online system. do you have any idea about that situation?
Thank you

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
khi guy said:
yes i tried to ask about inquiry from chc islamabad but i dont get any answer. my wife submitted the passport on 28 june 2014 because she is main applicant. yes she passed and got the medical approval latter from macdowel offfice london after 7 months. and she submitted the passport with complete case file throw DHL. In my case representative said first we got my wife's visa conformation then we drop my passport i applied as spouse and already sent my complete detail. no we applied manually so may be it does not exists on online system. do you have any idea about that situation?
Thank you
That is one of the weirdest things i have ever heard.

Work permits are NOT processed in London. They have nothing to do with it. It is only cases of permanent residence applications.

In all situations, You NEVER submit via DHL. I don't know how you got the idea, but among the ways listed on CIC islamabad website are either

a) Apply online, in which case you are still processed by CIC islamabad but in exceptional situations your case might be processed at other embassies.
b) Apply through VAC, which are basically offices in karachi, lhr and isb. If you apply through VAC, you submit original passport along with application. So you never receive a passport request or have to send passport latter.
c) This only existed before VAC's were created where you submit your paper application via either FEDEX or TCS who send it to CIC islamabad and return after processing. Again in this case too, original passport is submitted along with original application. This is no longer a valid procedure since the introduction of VACs.

If you apply on paper, you dont have to submit passport latter. I don't understand why is that the case with you.

How do you know that you had to send passport to London? Normally medicals from Pakistan are reviewed in India by CIC delhi. Still the visa processing and forwarding of passport is always to CIc islamabad.

khi guy

Aug 11, 2014
fkl said:
That is one of the weirdest things i have ever heard.

Work permits are NOT processed in London. They have nothing to do with it. It is only cases of permanent residence applications.

In all situations, You NEVER submit via DHL. I don't know how you got the idea, but among the ways listed on CIC islamabad website are either

a) Apply online, in which case you are still processed by CIC islamabad but in exceptional situations your case might be processed at other embassies.
b) Apply through VAC, which are basically offices in karachi, lhr and isb. If you apply through VAC, you submit original passport along with application. So you never receive a passport request or have to send passport latter.
c) This only existed before VAC's were created where you submit your paper application via either FEDEX or TCS who send it to CIC islamabad and return after processing. Again in this case too, original passport is submitted along with original application. This is no longer a valid procedure since the introduction of VACs.

If you apply on paper, you dont have to submit passport latter. I don't understand why is that the case with you.

How do you know that you had to send passport to London? Normally medicals from Pakistan are reviewed in India by CIC delhi. Still the visa processing and forwarding of passport is always to CIc islamabad.
Hi bro,

No u do not understand let me explain you. we recived my wife's letter from cic islamabad that they said about medical examination on nov 2013. we did the medical very next week after receiving letter from cic islamabad. and after 4 months on march 2014 we received letter from High commission of Canada Immigration and Medical Services Division Macdonal House London.
In this letter they said,
This refers to your application under skilled and unskilled / work permit in Canada. Thus its confirms an approval of the case at this office and acknowledges the correspondence which has been made in this regards.
And that you have established our requirement of part 2 of the regulations and have satisfied this office.

as i said you that we applied on November 2012 so her LMO is been expire. we have to send them again a valid LMO. after 1 month of receiving medical approval on 28 may 2014 we sent them back with some additional documents and fresh LMO also passport at canadian high commission islamabad.My representative said that the visa section of islamabad its depend on them. as there is long march or critical situation in islamabad may be this is a reason that they are not working on it. who knows.
I already sent them a email. i tries to send on line enquiry but there is some technical issue. (The Case Specific Enquiry form is currently unavailable due to a technical issue).

but still no answer.

Hope you can understand now

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
khi guy said:
Hi bro,

No u do not understand let me explain you. we recived my wife's letter from cic islamabad that they said about medical examination on nov 2013. we did the medical very next week after receiving letter from cic islamabad. and after 4 months on march 2014 we received letter from High commission of Canada Immigration and Medical Services Division Macdonal House London.
In this letter they said,
This refers to your application under skilled and unskilled / work permit in Canada. Thus its confirms an approval of the case at this office and acknowledges the correspondence which has been made in this regards.
And that you have established our requirement of part 2 of the regulations and have satisfied this office.

as i said you that we applied on November 2012 so her LMO is been expire. we have to send them again a valid LMO. after 1 month of receiving medical approval on 28 may 2014 we sent them back with some additional documents and fresh LMO also passport at canadian high commission islamabad.My representative said that the visa section of islamabad its depend on them. as there is long march or critical situation in islamabad may be this is a reason that they are not working on it. who knows.
I already sent them a email. i tries to send on line enquiry but there is some technical issue. (The Case Specific Enquiry form is currently unavailable due to a technical issue).

but still no answer.

Hope you can understand now
To some extent yes. But LMO validity is only important as long as your application reaches CIC isb in time. It doesn't matter how long they took after that to process. So i am not sure this scenario makes sense to me. My LMO expired in june when i applied for work permit. Only that my application was submitted a few months before that. I got medicals in september and got visa in november. Any way i hope what ever it is, it turns out positive for you. All the best