+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TEF Test Is Easy or Difficult ????

arvi25

Apr 7, 2019
Hello everyone , for anyone interested in TCF Canada I've got all the official training material, it's easier than TEF I think , I took it a few months ago and it was really easy , you can easily get a B2 level if you put little effort in it.

Salut @UniSaverH ... could you please share your TEF/TCF material ... merci

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
to get to B2 in just a short span of time is amazing, it's an easy language in its core but with so much rules and complexities to grab, congrats
Yes indeed. Getting B2 or above in all sections in jut 6 months is incredible. That was the only way she could get enough points, and she did.

I will try and see if I can find her post and link it here.

Reactions: UniSaverH

Rac23

Apr 15, 2020
@rishi.hpd @Rac23 @maplemom

Material sent , please note that I attached a few TEF material too.

Note to everybody in this thread, I will start volunteering giving lessons to people learning french or preparing the exam, I know how much people are fighting to get a shot at an ITA so if I can help out to get someone a step closer I will be more than happy to do it. Good luck guys
Thank you. Received it

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019

Note to everybody in this thread, I will start volunteering giving lessons to people learning french or preparing the exam, I know how much people are fighting to get a shot at an ITA so if I can help out to get someone a step closer I will be more than happy to do it. Good luck guys
Thank you so much! I received the materials. Your kind gesture is much appreciated.

jerry@za

Aug 6, 2019

May you kindly sent TCF materials to jmatongoti@gmail.com Thanks.

TejalS

Feb 27, 2020

hi can you send me the material as well at tejal.sinkar@gmail.com. Thanks!

Boinero360

Apr 27, 2020
I'm a native speaker, I started preparing two weeks prior to the test, I got a C2 CEFR level but it means nothing as I speak the language since childhood, I'm stating that the TCF is easier based on personal experience, both my cousin and my brother took the TEF while I took the TCF , we all thought that TCF is easier to a certain extent than TEF, but this is my personal view and not a general rule.
Hi
Could you please share the material with me as well at my email id boinero360@gmail.com