+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TEF Test Is Easy or Difficult ????

rohanchokshi

Oct 1, 2020
If your goal is to pass TEF then I suggest that you find a good teacher who will learn you basics and then work only on TEF preparation with you. When I was passing the exam there was a girl with me with a very basic knowledge but she still managed to pass TEF with good results. Her teacher really worked with her in techniques for successful TEF completion and managed to teach her well.

There are teachers who only do specific exam preparations and they know how to increase your chances. I took one like that for my husband's IELTS preparation and he is really progressing fast.

Just for a bench, I speak French since forever (but I'm pretty bad with school like knowledge) and I had to prepare for 2 full weeks for the exam is it is really specific. There are unfortunately only 2 books for TEF preparation they are really helpful. The process is basically the same as for IELTS preparation and practice makes perfect. :)
Can you give information about the teacher or classes?

ivan360

Nov 12, 2019
The first attempt was useful in the sense that, I realized that I have to give e-TEF rather than paper based one. The listening test happens very fast and it becomes extremely difficult to focus holding/browsing a 30 pages question paper. I went for e-TEF in my 2nd attempt and almost scored 100 points more in my listening test. Rest of it was same. Because I had books and practice tests (online: prepmyfuture . com) I was already familiar with the test format.
Hi, was the prepmyfuture.com a big help? As I'm thinking of getting their services