+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Technical Error - Online Application

oduvan4ik

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
+1
AOR Dec 13.
I do not receive code to finish my registration.
Firstly, I was not able to find my application by UCI and application number for several days after AOR. Now I can proceed to the second page, but when I'm clicking Send Code button nothing happened and I see error message in Chrome Dev Console: "error happened during the reset password lambda"

I tried everything: with cookies, cache, incognito, different browsers, phone browser but none of it works - it seems to be a backend issue.
I see response {"success: false"} when sending POST request with {method: "reset-password"}

Already send webform with my details.

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
+1
AOR Dec 13.
I do not receive code to finish my registration.
Firstly, I was not able to find my application by UCI and application number for several days after AOR. Now I can proceed to the second page, but when I'm clicking Send Code button nothing happened and I see error message in Chrome Dev Console: "error happened during the reset password lambda"

I tried everything: with cookies, cache, incognito, different browsers, phone browser but none of it works - it seems to be a backend issue.
I see response {"success: false"} when sending POST request with {method: "reset-password"}

Already send webform with my details.

I can't find it right now but I saw someone else post they were still having issues and the webform reply was positive, they asked him to try again because an error was 'fixed' seems like they know the issue and should be able to do something. I hope it gets fixed for you soon.

Reactions: oduvan4ik

oduvan4ik

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
I can't find it right now but I saw someone else post they were still having issues and the webform reply was positive, they asked him to try again because an error was 'fixed' seems like they know the issue and should be able to do something. I hope it gets fixed for you soon.
Thanks! I hope so. I guess they will look into my profile, will find an issue, and will fix it. ANd it might help some other applicants as well.
It looks like a new tracker and we are like beta testers :)

oduvan4ik

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
I still cannot register, trying each day, no answer from webform yet.
As said above, it would be good to wait at least 1-3 days after AOR. Many guys are able to register, someone is not lucky

update: just received a generic answer to my first inquiry :( I have to submit the second one.

Last edited:

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Facing the same issue. Its been 2 days since I received the AoR but not able to register.
2 days is ok, we have seen anywhere from 2 days to a week of normal delay, anything more might indicate an issue and a web-form submission will help.
As you can see some of us up there had system issues that IRCC eventually fixed, a general update that fixed it for most people.
I hope you can register soon without issues.

oduvan4ik

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
Still can't register, trying each day several times. Some back end issue with my case :(
AOR Dec 13
error happened during the reset password lambda

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Still can't register, trying each day several times. Some back end issue with my case :(
AOR Dec 13
error happened during the reset password lambda
Please raise a webform under technical issues with screenshots. If we don't complain, they won't fix it. If they send generic response to your web form, don't hesitate to raise another web form

Reactions: oduvan4ik

oduvan4ik

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
Please raise a webform under technical issues with screenshots. If we don't complain, they won't fix it. If they send generic response to your web form, don't hesitate to raise another web form
Yes, thanks, I know about webform.
I got a generic response for the first webform. It frustrated me, because I've included technical details (even request url and response, status code 500 in response) and got response just like "check your internet connection and send another web form if you still have an issue" :)

Now I'm waiting for the answer for the second one. I saw some guys sent 3 webform to fix their issue. :) It takes around 30 days to get response as I understood.

InnocentWhiz

Jan 30, 2023
2 days is ok, we have seen anywhere from 2 days to a week of normal delay, anything more might indicate an issue and a web-form submission will help.
As you can see some of us up there had system issues that IRCC eventually fixed, a general update that fixed it for most people.
I hope you can register soon without issues.
Thank you for the reply Sir :)