+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Technical Error - Online Application

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Same here, AOR on Jan 19, cannot create the tracker account yet, submitted webform once but no respond...
Hi , i am having the same issue
Its been 3 weeks since my AOR and do not receive the code. I tried everything. Even submitted a webform and no response

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
@preet.tech89 I was able to register my tracker this morning, finally!
I noticed a few things.

I used my mobile to register
My updated date shows Dec 13, so something happened today that fixed it and pushed it forward.
It seems for stuck/broken apps like this, some action is necessary on the file to push it forward.

Everything is in progress, so nothing new.

I hope you guys get yours soon too!
Im stuck since 3 weeks and not receiving the code and im hoping there is some movement on my file

dipan17

Feb 14, 2022
Still stuck
I spoke to an ircc agent and he confirmed everything is in process for me. It must be some technical issue i guess my file just needs some Movement
I spoke to an agent as well, they said to raise a web form which I did multiple times, guess we’ll have to wait once it progresses

Reactions: rashi1101

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
i all, we are family of 6. Can i apply online citizenship application Has anybody in the group done so?

Do we need to fill 6 times or in one application can we add family members and Spouse in same application? Any one can share fees for adult and kids and your inputs would be very helpful.

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
i all, we are family of 6. Can i apply online citizenship application Has anybody in the group done so?

Do we need to fill 6 times or in one application can we add family members and Spouse in same application? Any one can share fees for adult and kids and your inputs would be very helpful.