+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Technical Error - Online Application

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
Hi,

Is anyone there who is still facing the issue to register for an online tracker? I have received my AOR email on 18th Oct but I am still getting the below error (in the double quotes) every time. Any resolution? Tried below steps already

1) I tried incognito mode, cleared cache with hard reload, changed browser, changed laptop with different network but still the same error

2) Tried forgot password step as well but it gives the same error

"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet"

dora115

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hi,

Is anyone there who is still facing the issue to register for an online tracker? I have received my AOR email on 18th Oct but I am still getting the below error (in the double quotes) every time. Any resolution? Tried below steps already

1) I tried incognito mode, cleared cache with hard reload, changed browser, changed laptop with different network but still the same error

2) Tried forgot password step as well but it gives the same error

"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet"
Did you try putting the UCI without hyphen(-)? If you are still not able to register, you have to call them.

Reactions: preet.tech89

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
@linxord nope still getting that same error and no reply has come yet, which is very frustrating and weird! Because it is been more than approx. 3 weeks since AOR.

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
@preet.tech89 It looks like there are quite a few people unable to register. I still cannot.

A few questions,
Did you have a PR tracker account before? (I didn't)

I also spoke to someone on another forum, who in the past was not able to register for a good 3-4 weeks and then able to register (old tracker) so not sure how that is related but looks like there is some sort of a step in between that they need to do too.
No reply on the second webform yet, I'll update when and if I get it.

Thanks

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
I spoke too soon, they replied back
again with a generic reply. I have clearly explained I got AOR, and how many days it has been.

The generic email says

Code:
Citizenship Application Tracker - Technical issues

To create an account and access the Citizenship Application Tracker, you need to:

Have applied for a citizenship grant (Adult (18 or older) or Minor (under 18)) and have already received your acknowledgement of receipt (AOR) letter/email,
(If you are the applicant) Provide the following information about yourself (must match the information submitted on your application):
unique client identifier (UCI) or client ID,
application number,
(If you are a representative or designated individual) Provide your:
party ID,
more information on party IDs (e.g., how to get your party ID, what to do if you have multiple party IDs or if you don't see your clients' files, etc.) is available for you on our website,
first name, and
last name,
Have access to the email address included in the application.
Can't create an account or see your application status?

You may want to verify if:

The application is in process:
the status of an application will only be available once the process has started and you have received the AOR letter/email,
The type of application submitted is available in the tracker:
only clients who have applied for a grant of citizenship can check the status of their application through the tracker,
There is a temporary technical issue:
sometimes online services may be temporarily unavailable due to regular system maintenance.
If needed, more information on accessing your case status online is available for you on our website.

If you continue experiencing difficulties creating an account and/or accessing the tracker, please fill out the IRCC Web form and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Please add screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:

Page you are trying to access,
Error messages you received, and
Date and time when the problem occurred.
You should be contacted shortly following the reception of that information with further instructions.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

agent # ####
This does not help at all. This is the second time I've sent them the screenshot as well as all the details. They took 2 weeks to send me a generic reply that does not help.

• Angry