+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Technical Error - Online Application

fsp936

Nov 29, 2022
You have to type out the numbers. For some reason copy and pasting it the website fields/form doesnt read it properly

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
New reply to my web form

Code:
We are currently looking into the issue described in your email. We will communicate with you as soon as we have more information.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Rest assured that we are working on improving our online services for future releases.
This is better than the previous replies I guess. They say they know the problem and are looking into it. Someone took a look at my screenshots finally. Hoping for some meaningful response once they have a fix.

Trump sucks. Period.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
New reply to my web form

Code:
We are currently looking into the issue described in your email. We will communicate with you as soon as we have more information.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Rest assured that we are working on improving our online services for future releases.
This is better than the previous replies I guess. They say they know the problem and are looking into it. Someone took a look at my screenshots finally. Hoping for some meaningful response once they have a fix.

That's the same response I got last week, at least it's a proper acknowledgement.

Seems like they should have all the info they need now to get a fix, hope they get it sorted soon. Having worked on a lot of software projects it wouldn't surprise me if it takes a while but maybe they can get it done by christmas.

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
New reply to my web form

Code:

Yeah I received the same reply too that looking into the issue

Reactions: linxord

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Same here! Nothing has changed for me too but yeah I did order GCMS notes to see what's happening.
I don't know if you can change the title of this thread but make it something like "Tracker registration issues" or something so others can find it and add to it lol.

Reactions: Emmemm07

anujcuce

Mar 1, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-12-2019
AOR Received.
11-01-2020
File Transfer...
30-01-2020
Med's Request
27-01-2020
Med's Done....
02-02-2020
Has anyone got issues getting the email verification code? I am stuck at that step currently in order to register for citizenship tracker. My email on file is correct since I got the AOR email dated 25 Nov 2022.

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Has anyone got issues getting the email verification code? I am stuck at that step currently in order to register for citizenship tracker. My email on file is correct since I got the AOR email dated 25 Nov 2022.
I'm assuming you checked spam, junk, and did a search for "IRCC" and "cic.gc.ca"

If not, do those. If it still doesn't work submit a webform.

Reactions: anujcuce

anujcuce

Mar 1, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-12-2019
AOR Received.
11-01-2020
File Transfer...
30-01-2020
Med's Request
27-01-2020
Med's Done....
02-02-2020
I'm assuming you checked spam, junk, and did a search for "IRCC" and "cic.gc.ca"

If not, do those. If it still doesn't work submit a webform.
I guess I will submit a webform. I have checked everything and tried number of times.

Reactions: linxord

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
@preet.tech89 I was able to register my tracker this morning, finally!
I noticed a few things.

I used my mobile to register
My updated date shows Dec 13, so something happened today that fixed it and pushed it forward.
It seems for stuck/broken apps like this, some action is necessary on the file to push it forward.

Everything is in progress, so nothing new.

I hope you guys get yours soon too!

Trump sucks. Period.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
@preet.tech89 I was able to register my tracker this morning, finally!
I noticed a few things.

I used my mobile to register
My updated date shows Dec 13, so something happened today that fixed it and pushed it forward.
It seems for stuck/broken apps like this, some action is necessary on the file to push it forward.

Everything is in progress, so nothing new.

I hope you guys get yours soon too!
HALLELUJAH!!

I had checked earlier today with the usual result but tried again after seeing your post and finally managed to register too! Same deal, had the "Updated: December 13th, 2022". Let's see if others in the same state are fixed now too..

NOTE: I had some issues registering with Firefox on my Linux machine ("Submit" button seemed to be doing nothing, the inspector showed "400 bad request") but then I tried on Chromium and it worked, just in case someone else runs into that issue.